《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
你是不是有危险
Are you in danger?
就是这儿了 对吧 最后一站
This is it, right? Last stop?
如你所愿
It was like you wanted.
那孩子立了大功
The kid’s a hero.
这理由说出去才有人信
This is the story people will believe.
这就是我们要买♥♥的
This is what we buy.
为干净的车和钱干杯
To clean cars and money.
盖尔·伯蒂彻 他是个天才
Gale Boetticher, he was a genius.
-可我并不同意你的观点 -什么意思
– But I’m not sure I agree. – What do you mean?
你所谓的那个天才 也许还逍遥法外
Ah, this genius of yours…maybe he’s still out there.
别 别 别
No, no, no!
炸鸡粉
是我
Uh, it– it’s me.
我只想说
I– I just wanted to say
我一直惦记着你和孩子们
that I was thinking about you and the kids,
还有
and, uh…
我爱你
I love you.
是我
Uh, it– it’s me.
我只想说
I– I just wanted to say
我一直惦记着你和孩子们
that I was thinking about you and the kids,
还有
and, uh…

Morning.
都日落三竿了
Afternoon.
是吗 天呐
Oh. Really? Jesus.
你不该让我睡的
You shouldn’t have let me sleep.
你缺觉
You needed it.
斯凯勒 我记不清昨晚发生的事了
Skyler, I don’t entirely remember what happened last night.
我是说 如果
I mean, if…
我说了些…
I said something–
你认识这个叫盖尔·伯蒂彻的吗
Did you know this Gale Boetticher person?
斯凯勒 我酒还没醒
Skyler, I can’t even focus. I don’t–
盖尔·伯蒂彻
Gale Boetticher.
认识他吗
Did you know him?
天呐 这是怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
我昨晚到底说了什么
What exactly did I say last night?
该说的都说了
Just enough.
你们在一起工作么
Did you work together?
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
是你的老板吗
Was it the people you work for?
当然不是
Definitely not.
这人是不是
Was it somebody who–
也有可能
at one point…
对你下杀手
might want to do the same to you?
应该不会
I seriously doubt it.

No.
天呐
God.
天呐
Oh, God.
我知道昨晚发生了什么事 沃尔特
I think I know what happened last night, Walt.
我清楚知道昨晚发生的事
Mm. I know exactly what happened last night.
我喝高了
I drank too much wine.
你告诉汉克
You told Hank
他找的人可能还逍遥法外
that the man he was looking for might still be out there,
还说可能根本不是
that it might not be this–
这个叫伯蒂彻的人
…Boetticher after all.
然后我整晚没睡
And I was up all night
一直在想你为什么对他说这些话
wondering why you would say that to him.
因为我喝醉了 斯凯勒
Because I was drunk, Skyler.
不是 可然后
No, but then–
可然后我想起来
but then I was remembering
你的眼睛被打青了
your black eye–
你总不愿提起
your, uh, business disagreement
的工作上的分歧
that you don’t want to talk about.
我从不愿谈起这些
I don’t want to talk about any of this ever.
防火墙 屏蔽了 不谈了
The firewall, all right?
政教分离 家庭和工作也是
Church and state.
这件事我们就这么处置
That’s how we need to approach this thing.
然后我又想起那天你
And then I remembered the message
给我留的言
You left me the other day…
你说你爱我
when you said you loved me.
我听到这句的时候 以为你可能…
When I heard that, I thought that maybe…
你… 我也说不清
you– I don’t know–
我感觉你在忏悔我们之前发生的事
that you were regretting what’s happened between us,
我能体会到
and I get that.
但就在昨晚过后
After last night, I–
沃尔特 我觉得你很害怕
Walt, I think you’re scared.
我觉得那条留言就像
I think that message was some…
是种道别
kind of goodbye.
斯凯特
Oh, Skyler.
我觉得昨晚你在求救
I think last night was a cry for help.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
求救
Cry for help.
我认为你心底想让汉克抓住你
I think some part of you wants Hank to catch you.
那真是
That is just–
真是
That is–
就是这样
That is it.
一点没错
Exactly, yes.
你就像是高明的心理医生
You’re like Dr. Joyce Brothers here.
天呐
God!
如果他抓住你 至少这些就都结束了
If he caught you, at least this would all be over.
没错 真是个千斤大鼎
Oh, yeah. That’s a tremendous weight
重重压在我身上
just lifted off of me.
现在我有了自我认识
Now I– I understand myself.
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
沃尔特
Walt.
我说过
I’ve said it before.
你要是有危险 就得去报♥警♥
If you are in danger, we go to the police.
不 我我想听到警♥察♥这字眼
Oh, no. I don’t want to hear about the police.
我不是随便说说
I do not say that lightly.
我知道这对我们家可能造成的后果
I know what it could do to this family.
可如果这是我们仅剩的办法
But if it’s the only real choice we have–
如果不这么做
if it’s either that– Oh…
你就只能坐以待毙
or your getting shot when you open your front door–
我不想听到警♥察♥这字眼
I don’t want to hear about the police.
沃尔特 你又不是什么惯犯
You’re not some hardened criminal, Walt.
你是无心之过
You’re in over your head.
我们就是这么告诉他们的 那是事实
That’s what we tell them. That’s the truth.
不是事实
That is not the truth.
当然是
Of course it is.
一个中学教师 癌症患者 会急于筹钱
A schoolteacher, cancer, desperate for money?
好了 不说了
Okay, we’re done here.
误入歧途而至于身不由己
Roped into working for–
不能收手
Unable to even quit?
沃尔特 那是你亲口说的
You told me that yourself, Walt.
我到底是怎么想的
Jesus, what was I thinking?
沃尔特 求你了
Walt, please.
我们俩
Let’s both of us
都别为这整件事争个不停了
stop trying to justify this whole thing
只要承认你有危险就好
and admit you’re in danger.
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to right now?
你面前站着的是什么人 你知道吗
Who is it you think you see?
你知道我一年赚多少吗
Do you know how much I make a year?
即使我告诉你 你也不会相信
I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe it.
你知道我突然半途而废
Do you know what would happen
会有什么下场吗
if I suddenly decided to stop going in to work?
一桩足以登上
A business big enough
纳斯达克席位的大买♥♥卖♥♥
that it could be listed on the NASDAQ
会破产 瞬间消失
goes belly-up, disappears.
没有我这生意就黄了 不行
It ceases to exist without me. No.
你显然不知道你在跟谁说话
You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to,
所以我来给你点提示吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!