天知道那能帮助人类
who knows what could have helped humanity
取得多少成就
or something like that, you know?
天底下能有多少个天才呢
I mean, how many actual geniuses are there in the world, right?
要是他能致力于其他的事业
If he’d kind of taken his life in a different direction,
谁知道呢
who knows?
汉克 并不是对你指手画脚
Hank, not to tell you your business,
可我并不同意你的观点
but I’m not sure I agree.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你给我看的那个笔记本
Well, I mean, you showed me that notebook and from what I saw–
就我个人观点来看
and this is just my humble opinion–
就凭那些纸上写的东西
from what I saw on those papers…
天才么
genius?
还不够格
Not so much.
我是说 那上面没有推理的过程
I mean, there was no reasoning,
没有演绎的过程
no deductions in those pages.
以我看
To my eye,
你所谓的智慧
all this brilliance looks like nothing more
只不过是简单的抄袭而已
than just simple rote copying–
也许是别人的杰作
probably of someone else’s work.
相信我 我身边这样的学生多的是
Believe me, I’ve been around enough students to know.
你所谓的那个天才
Ah, this genius of yours…
也许还逍遥法外
maybe he’s still out there.
汉克
Hank.
你好 宝贝
Hey, babe.
提姆来过
Uh, Tim stopped by.
他带来了些案子的文件
He brought over some file boxes on that case.
觉得我应该再看看
Thought I’d take another peek.
不错啊
That’s great.
抱歉把家里弄乱了
Sorry about the mess.
别 别 别 不要紧
No, no, no. Don’t be.
要我给你泡杯咖啡吗
You want me to make some coffee?
好的
Yeah.
那样最好不过了
Yeah, that would be good.
发现什么了吗
You find something?
只是 我在调查的这个人
Oh, just this– this guy I’m looking at.
他所买♥♥的 所吃的东西
You know, everything he– he– he buys and eats
都是有机的 没有非法交易 还是个素食主义者
is organic, fair trade, vegan.
什么时候素食主义者开始吃炸鸡了
Since when the vegan eat fried chicken.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!