Cash. Dead drops.
麦克去接货 我给他们放风
Mike made the pickups, and I guarded them.

You?
给麦克放风
Guarded Mike?
这是在开玩笑吗
What is this, some kind of a joke?
你知道吗 有两个人想打劫我们
Hey, you know what? Two dudes tried to rob us,
我引开了他们 为生意卖♥♥力
and I saved the stash. I took care of business,
就像我现在在为生意卖♥♥力一样
just like I’m taking care of business right now.
你是想站在那儿盘根问底
You want to stand there digging around,
还是换衣服干活
or you want to suit up and get to work?
你要想来的话 就换上行头
Get in gear, yo, if you want to do this
因为我下午要跟麦克出去
because I’m meeting up with Mike this afternoon.
又去 为什么
What, again? Why?
我想我想有两份工作了
Guess I have two jobs now.
洛丝·波罗斯·艾玛诺斯欢迎您
Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos.
您要点什么
May I take your order?
受伤了吗
Any injuries?
脚踝扭了 其他没事
Twisted ankle, nothing too bad.
一切都如你所料
It all went like you thought it would,
大致如此
more or less.
当然 我会付给你
I will, of course, reimburse you
修车的钱
to the damage to your vehicle.
还有问题吗
Questions?
是有几个问题
Uh-huh. More than a few, yeah.
但我清楚还是不问为好
But I know better than to ask.
反正是如你所愿
Anyway, it was like you wanted.
那孩子立了大功
The kid’s a hero.
收♥购♥洗车房♥的主意听起来不切实际
Just the idea of owning a car wash seems daunting,
可我必须鼓起勇气
but I had to warn myself–
谁才是世界上最美的女孩
Who is just the most beautiful little girl in the world?
我觉得那是你哦
I think it’s you.
做这么一个
…so coming into a business like this
容易运营且全面运转的生意
that’s up and running, fully operational,
让我们省去很多麻烦事
puts us way ahead of the game.
随着时间推移 我们仍然需要进行一些改变
You know, we’re still going to have some change over time–
我认为是你哦 没错 就是你
I think it’s you. Yeah, I do.
可员工仍然是一个重要因素
But we do have a staff in place,
幸运的是 我们能留住
so, you know, luckily, we’ll be able to hold on
大部分以前博格丹的员工
to most of Bogdan’s employees.
我们虽然还是会被另一边的极致洗车房♥给挖去一些
We might lose a few to the Ultra Wash across town, though.
我听说他们正在投机取巧
They’re making a grab, I hear.
你们准备让孩子也投入工作
You going to put the kid to work?
我还得去上学
I got school.
我没说你
I’m not talking about you.
我在说你的妹妹
I’m talking about your baby sister.
我才不会让你洗我的车
I wouldn’t let you near my car.
那可不失为一个好主意
Hey, that’s not a bad idea, you guys.
你们应该把霍莉放在醒目位置
You should put Holly on the sign.
做个吉祥物
Like a mascot?
就像招牌宝宝一样
Like the Gerber baby.
要是我看到她那美丽的脸庞
I would get my car washed there every day
我会每天都在那洗车
if I saw her face out front.
那我呢
What about me?
我们可是在招揽生意
The goal is to bring customers in,
而不是吓跑他们
not scare them away, so–
沃尔特 厨房♥里还有一瓶
Walt, there’s another bottle in the kitchen.
自己去拿吧
Just help yourself.
好的
Ah. Good.
也许我们该让汉克叔叔去体验一番
Uh, maybe we could roll Uncle Hank through the car wash.
他就能成为我们的第一个顾客
He could be the first customer.
洗车员工会把你洗的干干净净
The wipe-down crew would clean you up good.
看见这个了么 孩子
See this, son?
我现在就给你洗洗
I got your wipe-down right here, pal.
汉克 能不能好好吃顿饭
Hank, can you just maybe get through one meal
不说那些让人恶心的东西
without you saying something disgusting?
你们准备怎么带霍莉
So what are you going to do with Holly all day?
总不能带她去工作
You can’t take her to work
那里可都是化学用品和非法移♥民♥
with all those chemicals and migrants hanging around.
玛丽
Marie–
真的 那可不安全
What? That can’t be safe.
幸运的是
Fortunately, there is,
离洗车房♥5分钟路程的地方
just five minutes away from the car wash,
有个城里顶尖的托儿所
there is the top child care center in the city.
国家托儿协会
The National Child Care Association
给它的排名很高 这事也就迎刃而解了
gives it really high ratings, so that’s quite a relief,
只需离开一会就能去接她
and, you know, it’s just a walk away if we need it.
我得说
I got to tell you,
我真的很感动
I’m just– I’m really, really impressed.
我是说 你们能一起筹办这事
I mean, you came together on this,
我很高兴你们能和好如初
and I’m really happy that it’s working out for you.
多谢
Thanks.
这确实有点让人提心吊胆的
It was a little scary,
但事情必须得有个结果
but it, uh, needed to be done.
我们明天就能拿到钥匙了
And, uh, we get possession of the keys tomorrow.
那太棒了
Oh, that’s awesome.
是的
Yeah.
等不急想知道你们会送我什么车作为生日礼物
I can’t wait to see what kind of car I’ll get for my birthday,
现在我们金钱可是滚滚而来
now with all this money rolling in.
我觉得你最近一直在
I think you’ve been spending too much time
开汉克叔叔的玩笑
around your uncle Hank.
人善被人欺
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
对吧 汉克叔叔
Right, Uncle Hank?
老实人可是你 老兄
Squeaky and greasy. That’s you, my friend.
希腊人尼克
Hay, uh, Nick the Greek,
你还准不准被给我们喝
you going to share that bottle or what?
当然 抱歉
Oh. Yeah. Sorry.
希腊人尼克是谁
Who’s Nick the Greek?
希腊人尼克 他是世界上最著名的牌手
Nick the Greek. He was a famous big-time card player.
汉克 别开那玩笑
Hank, that’s not funny.
怎么 那可是在表扬他
What? It’s a compliment.
我听着可不像
Well, that’s even worse, then.
你得用正面思想来表达
You’re giving positive reinforcement to behavior
沃尔特是通过很努力的工作才换来的结局
that Walt is working very, very hard to change.
对吧 斯凯勒
Right, Skyler?
是的
Yeah.
我没看出这有什么不好的
I don’t see how it’s bad, Dad,
老爸只是在短时间内大赚了一把而已
just raking in the beaucoup bucks now.
我觉得我们该换个话题了
You know, I just, uh, think maybe we could change the subject?
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure. You know.
当然啦
Absolutely.
对了汉克叔叔 你正在查的那个
Hey, Uncle Hank, what about that case you were looking at
疯狂歌♥手的案子怎么样了
with that crazy singing guy?
我不查了
Ah, I’m off that.
我把我的看法反馈给阿尔布开克警方 然后完事了
I– I gave my assessment to the APD, and I’m done.
疯狂歌♥手的案子
The case of the crazy singing guy. Hmm.
听上去像是《百科小布朗》里的故事
Sounds like an Encyclopedia Brown story, doesn’t it?
《百科小布朗》为儿童漫画侦探故事
用疯狂来形容得不太准确
Crazy is– is– is, uh, is the wrong word.
这人叫盖尔·伯蒂彻
This guy Gale Boetticher,
他行为古怪
he was, uh, he was eccentric.
我是说 很有个性
I mean, a real character, you know?
现在已经死了
He’s, uh, he’s dead now, you know.
他是谁
Huh. Who was he?
他是制♥造♥冰♥毒♥的人
He was a meth cook.
他可是个冰♥毒♥大厨
Uh, he was a meth chef.
就像五星级饭店里一样
I mean, we’re talking five stars–
蜡烛加上白桌布
candles and white tablecloths.
我不敢相信我会用这词来形容他
Hey, I can’t believe these words are gonna come out of my mouth,
可他确确实实是个天才
but he was a genius, plain and simple.
我是说 要是能将那样的聪明才智
I mean, uh, boy, if you applied that big brain of his
用到好的地方
to something good, I don’t know,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!