I love you.
好了
Ok.
-快脱了 -好的
– Just take it off. – Okay.
-快脱了 -好的
– Just take it off. – Okay.
-快脱了 -好的
– Just take it off. – Okay.
床单的味道和以前不一样了
The sheets, they smell different than I remember.
换了新的织物柔软剂
New fabric softener.
我很喜欢
Mm, I like it.

I, uh…
还换了个新发型
also got a new haircut.
不知道你
Don’t know if you–
是的 我是想说点什么来着
Oh, yes, I– I was going to say something.
真的么
Were you, really?
我确实很喜欢
I do like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
那明晚一起吃晚餐
So, um, dinner tomorrow night?
我跟玛丽说了我们会过去和他们一起吃
I told Marie that we’d come over and eat with them.
有空么
Uh, think maybe you’ll be free?

Yeah.
我们一起去
Yeah, we can do that.
那样挺好的
That’ll– That’ll be nice.

Good.
玛丽说这是能让汉克离开房♥间
Marie says it’s about the only thing
唯一的办法
that’ll get Hank out of his room.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 爸爸
Hey, Mom, Dad.
儿子
Hi, son.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我们在里屋
Uh, we’re– we’re back here.
我们这就出来
We’ll be out in a minute.
他知道你回来了
He knows that you’re here.
我车停在外面呢
I’m parked in the driveway.
这下晚餐时间
Oh. This is going to make
可要添些有趣的话题了
for some very interesting dinner conversation.
他肯定要问到我们目前的生活状况
He’s definitely going to ask about our living situation now.
也许
Maybe, uh…
也许你该搬回来住
maybe you should move back in,
这样
you know,
更容易向大家解释
just so it’s, uh, easier to explain to everyone.
你觉得呢
You think?
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
有时间安排的
You know, schedule.
明白
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.

Hey!
这是两个人干的活
Hey! This is a two-man job!
我一个人做不来
I can’t do it alone!
我受够了 够了 不干了
I’m done! That’s it! Finished!
在我搭档回来之前 我罢♥工♥
Nothing else happens until I get my partner back.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西在哪
Where’s Jesse?
我需要他
I need him.
你们这些人想让我
You people have me down here
一个人完成两个人的操作
trying to complete a two-man operation by myself!
这不可能
It’s unacceptable.
这样很危险 后果不堪设想
It’s dangerous and counterproductive.
杰西负责操作铲车 不是我
Jesse operates the forklift, not me.
这只是他在实验室
That’s just one of the many,
做的很多事情之一
many things he does around the lab
这样才能让我们跟上进度
that keeps us on schedule,
所以我建议你们把他带回来
so I suggest that you get him back down here
在你们…
as soon as you p–
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?

Hello!
你想把它放哪
Where do you want it?
就是这儿了 对吧 最后一站
This is it, right? Last stop?
最后一站
Last stop?
我一直在数着
Hey, I’ve been counting, yo.
之后就完工了
No more pickups after–
谬论啊
Fallacies…
谬论啊
fallacies.
谬论啊 谬论啊
Fallacies, fallacies.
你一个 我一个
One for you, two for me.
谬论啊 谬论啊
Fallacies, fallacies…
我需要人来接我
Yeah. I’m gonna need to be picked up.
现在
Now.
市中心的加西亚咖啡
Garcia’s on Central.
按一声喇叭 在停车场等我
Honk once. I’ll meet you in the parking lot.
不必了
Cancel that.
有个家伙
Hey, this dude–
有个人朝我走来
this dude was coming right at me
手里拿着把猎枪
with a– with a shotgun.
他们堵住了巷口
All right? They, like, blocked the alley,
打算对我们打劫
and they were going to rip us off, man.
我别无选择
I didn’t have a choice, okay?
我不得不向后倒 撞上那家伙的车
I had to put it in reverse, slam into the guy’s car,
就那么…
and just– —
我看见了
I saw.
老天啊
Ah, Jesus.
我只是
I just–
我不知道
I don’t know.
没关系 孩子
Go ahead, kid.
抽吧
Smoke up.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 儿子
Hey. Good morning, son.
我给你倒点果汁吧
You want me to pour you some juice?
我要喝咖啡
I’ll take coffee.
我都不知道你开始喝咖啡了
Didn’t know you started drinking coffee.
是啊 我还开始系鞋带了
Yeah. I also started tying my own shoelaces, too,
全靠自己
all by myself.
去拿个杯子
Go grab a mug.
加奶还是糖
Milk? Sugar?
黑咖啡就好
Just black.
黑咖 我喜欢
Black. I like it.
老爸 我
Uh, hey, Dad, I, uh…
我想说
I– I just got to say, um…
我只是想说
I– I just wanted to say
有你在家真好
that it’s really cool to have you here.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
回家的感觉很好
It’s cool to be back home.
感觉像是…
It just feels–
妈妈说你这周二会搬回来
Mom said you’re moving back in, uh, this Tuesday.
她这么说的
She– She said that?
是的
Yeah.
周二是吗
Tuesday, is it?
真是不错
How about that?
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
怎么了
Yo, what’s up?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
凿冰
Uh, breaking ice.
我是说 你在
I mean, what are you–
你怎么在这
what are you doing here?
你的车呢
Where’s your car?
麦克载我来的
Mike dropped me off.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
昨天发生了什么 你去哪儿了
What happened yesterday? Where were you?
我去陪麦克做交接
I was out with Mike helping him make pickups.
交接什么
Picking up what?
现金 还有货

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!