You see Pinkman as a shooter?
那我会很吃惊的
That would surprise me.
我们合成了一个嫌疑人的画像
Well, we got a composite of a person of interest.
是邻居在伯蒂切家
It’s a guy the neighbors saw
发生枪击之后看到的
at Boetticher’s place right after the shooting.
没印象
Eh…sorry.
不 留着吧 以防万一
No, hang on to it, just in case.
我们还弄到几个指纹来检验身份
Then we got a couple of prints we’re hoping to I.D.
如果有匹配的
If I get any kind of hit,
我会通知你
I’ll keep you in the loop on that.
你知道 提姆
You know, uh, Tim,
听着 我很感谢你做的事情 真的
look, I appreciate what you’re doing, really–
就是一直让我参与此事
uh, you know, keeping me involved and all,
但是 你知道
but, uh, you know,
看到海森伯格就这样死了
finding this guy Heisenberg dead like this…
我要说
I have to say, it, uh…
对我来说就算谢幕了
kind of feels like closure to me, you know?
汉克 你能帮我们很大的忙
Hank, you really are a big help here.
我知道 我了解
No, I know. I get it, really.
但是 我已经完成使命了
But I’m done.
别这样
Oh, no.
你不用这样
You don’t need to do that.
这不是我在这的原因么
This is why I’m out here, right?
给你打后援
To be, like, your backup?
那么说如果我在这给你当保镖
So if I’m out here in a guard-type capacity
看着这些钱
to watch over the money,
那我得需要一支枪对吧
that means I need, like, a gun, right?
不对
Nope.
要是没枪
I mean, isn’t that, like, completely idiotic
我站在这不成傻子了么
for me to be out here without a gun?
我来这干什么
I mean, you haven’t said dick
你也不告诉我
about what I’m supposed to be doing here,
然后还不给我枪
and I’m supposed to do it without a gun?
这根本没道理啊
How does that even make sense?
怎么了
What?
我能抽烟的 对吧
I can smoke, right?
不可能
Not a chance.
谬论啊
Fallacies
谬论啊
Fallacies
一个给你 两个给我
One for you and two for me
我终于知道计划是什么了
It’s finally hitting me what the– the plan is here.
就是想把我无聊死 那么
It’s to bore me to death, so…
太管用了 任务成功了
mission accomplished because it’s totally working.
做的好
Great job.
你知道么 我完全明白
You know, I really do get what’s going on
这些接头点和现金的作用
with all the dead drops and bags of cash.
当年我贩毒的时候
I mean, my boys had the exact same system
我的手下也是这么搞的
when I was running things.
我的员工
My crew.
利润虽然没你们的丰厚
Nowhere near the same cheese you guys are slinging,
但道理是一样的
but same theory–
把供货商和经销商完全分离
to maintain separation between dealer and supplier,
规避风险
reduce risk,
等等
et cetera.
不是 你不觉得你来我往的对话
Look, don’t you think it would be good
会更好些么
if there was some back and forth communication here?
你让我坐在副驾驶上
You got me riding shotgun
让我见识了这个州最黑暗的角落
to every dark anal recess of this state.
对我友善点 给我透点消息
Be nice if you clued me in a little.
我来这是干活的
I mean, I’m here to do a job, right?
我是说 如果我就是这个人
And, I mean, yo, like, if I’m the guy,
你至少得告诉我这到底是怎么一回事吧
then you should just tell me what the hell’s up.
怎么了
What?
你不是那个人
You are not the guy.
你当不了那个人
You’re not capable of being the guy.
我本来有个人 但现在我没有了
I had a guy, but now I don’t.
你 不是那个人
You are not the guy.
那告诉我 我到底是来干什么的
Then what the hell am I doing here?
我不知道 我说了不算
I don’t know. It’s not my call.
我只是奉命行事
I just do what I’m told,
现在你也要奉命从事
and now you’re gonna do what you’re told,
那就是 坐好 闭嘴
which is to sit here, shut up,
呆在车里 直到把活干完
and stay in the car till we finish our pickups.
明白了么
You got it?
要改变主意么
We having second thoughts?
时刻都有
Every hour of every day.
给你们说 这是绝对正常的
Let me tell you, that is perfectly normal.
但你们的预期是实际的
But your expectations are realistic.
你们有一个妥善 可靠的商业计划
You have a good, solid business plan.
我感觉很有信心
I’m feeling very confident.
你们有很大的机会来做成这件事
You have an excellent shot at making this work.
沃尔特
Walt.
没问题吧
We good?
没有
Yeah.
好的
All right.
祝贺您二位
Well, my congratulations to the both of you.
谢谢你 艾伦
Thank you very much, Alan.
不客气
It is my pleasure.
怀特先生
Mr. White.
祝您好运
Best of luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
下周我先把我的车开过来
I’m bringing my car over first thing next week
清洁打蜡
for a wash and wax.
期待你的到来
Oh, well, we’ll be looking for you.
我会来的
I’ll be there.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-再见 -再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
这回成真了
Wow. It’s official.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?

I’m…
我 你感觉怎么样
well, I’m– How do you feel?
紧张
Uh…nervous.
害怕
Scared.
这是巨大的一步 沃尔特
This is a big step, Walt.
如果我们做的对
If we don’t do this right–
我们会很好的
We’ll be fine.
会么
We will?
再给我说一遍
Tell me again.
我们会很好的 相信我
We will be fine. Believe it.
如果我们要这样
If we’re going to do this–
如果我们真的要这样
I mean, we’re really going to do this–
那我们得向对方保证
then we have to promise each other
不能再有秘密
no more secrets.
再也不能出现之前的错误了
There can’t be any mistakes like before.
要绝对坦诚
There has to be complete honesty.
我完全赞成
I’m all for that.

Good.
那么
Well, then, uh,
喝一杯庆祝一下怎么样
how about a drink to celebrate?
现在 我们拥有一大间洗车房♥了
Well– well, we own a big-a– car wash now.
没错 我认为这值得庆祝
We do. I guess that merits a celebration.
别太贵的
Nothing too expensive.
明白 明白
Right. Right.
那就喝点普通的
Non-fancy liquor it is.
直到工作完成
Just as long as it gets the job done.
是我
Uh, it’s me.
我就是想说
I just wanted to say
我一直挂念着你 挂念着孩子
that I was thinking about you and the kids,
还有
and, uh…
我爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!