AMC”绝命毒师”前情提要
Previously on AMC’s “Breaking Bad”
我们发现了一个笔记本
We found a notebook.
所以来问你是否愿意看一下
I wonder if you might wanna take a look.
我是不是应该每天都准备好
I’m supposed to straighten up
听你们的命令行事或者其他什么屁话
and fly right or toe the line. Some other crap.
我的瘾君子制毒伙伴已经无畏生死
My drug addicted partner seemed not scared whether he lives or dies.
现在 离古斯认为他是个巨大的危险还有多远
Now how long before Gus decide that he’s been too big of a risk.
是平克曼的事 他越来越不谨慎了
It’s Pinkman. He is becoming extremely uncautious.
但是我们应该采取点措施了
Something got be done.
你觉得这个叫盖尔的家伙就是你要找的海森伯格
You think this Gale person is your Heisenburg?
杰西
Jesse
说你明白了
Say you understand.
你明白了么
Do you understand?
告诉我你明白了 索尔
Tell me you understand, Saul!
每一块钱
Every dollar–
如果二十四小时内没有我的消息
if you don’t hear from me in 24 hours–
不 不 索尔 索尔 闭嘴
No, no. Saul. Saul, shut up.
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
我要你把钱全都给她
I want you to give her every last dollar.
我不管需要不需要把钱装进箱子里
I don’t care if you have to stuff it in trash bags.
就全给她就行了
Just make sure she gets everything.
好么 务必做到
All right? Just make it happen!
您好 这里是怀特家
Hi. You’ve reached the White family.
有事留言
Please leave a message.
是我
hey. It’s me.
我 我
I– I…
我就是想说
I just wanted to say
我一直挂念着你
that I was thinking about you
挂念着孩子
and the kids, and, uh…
我爱你
I love you.
您好 您想尝尝
Hello. Would you like to try
我们的鸡肉饼早餐套餐么
our Breakfast Chicken Chalupa Combo Meal?
古斯·福林
Gus Fring.
您说什么
Excuse me?
古斯塔沃·福林 你的老板 叫他出来
Gustavo Fring, your boss, now.
谢谢
Please.
福林先生不在
Mr. Fring isn’t here right now.
有什么我能帮忙的么 -他就在这
– Is there something I’m able- – He’s here.
他的车就停在外面 他就在这
His car’s parked out front. He’s here.
他刚才在这 福林先生
He was here. Mr. Fring was–
你去后面
You just go in the back
告诉他我是沃尔特·怀特
and you tell him it’s Walter White.
明白了么
Understand?
他知道是什么事
He’ll know what it’s about.
我在这等着
I’ll wait.
你好
Hello.
沃尔特 你在干什么
Walter, what exactly are you doing?
杰西在哪
Where’s Jesse?
杰西跟我在一起 他没事
Jesse’s with me. He’s fine.
你觉得我信么
Do you expect me to just believe that?
我向你发誓 沃尔特
I’m crossing my heart, Walter.
他在哪
Where is he?
等下
Hold on.

Yo.
杰西
Jesse?
是我 有事么
Yeah. What’s up?
杰西 你在哪
Jesse, w-where are you?
和麦克在一起
With Mike.
我知道你和麦克在一起
I know you’re with Mike.
你没事吧
Are– Are you all right?
他是不是拿枪指着你呢
Does he have a gun on you?
没有
No.
那你们干什么呢
Well, what’s going on, then?
开车
We’re driving.
开车
Driving?
去哪
Driving where?
不清楚
I don’t know.
向北吧
Uh, north.
他为什么开车带着你
W-W– Why is he driving you?
他要去哪
Where is he going?
不知道
Beats me.
我…我
I– I don’t– I–
让麦克接电♥话♥
Put Mike back on.
你好
Hello again.
麦克 告诉我你们打算干什么
Mike, tell me know exactly what is going on.
杰西今天跟着我 你就老老实实
Jesse’s with me today, so what you need to do
回实验室继续制毒
is to go back to your lab and get on with the cook.
你得自己把活干完
You’re gonna have to muddle through this one without him, okay?
就是这么个情况
That’s what’s going on.
但是这
But it doesn’t–
再见 沃尔特
Goodbye, Walter.
麦克
Mike–
先生
Sir–
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. Sir.
你不能到后面来
You’re not allowed back there.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我告诉您了 福林先生不在这
As I said, sir, Mr. Fring is not here.
这里是顾客禁区
This area’s for employees only,
您得马上离开
and I have to ask that you leave immediately.
你告诉怀特老师的话
What you told Mr. White, that’s…
都是扯淡 是吧
that’s just bullshit, right?
你就打算把我扔到什么荒郊野岭去是吧
You, uh, you figure on just leaving me in some ditch?
你很关心么
What do you care?

I don’t.
但我得和你说明白了 你最好打准点
But I’ll tell you now, you better shoot straight,
老头
old man,
不然我就把先把你的另一只耳朵
or I’ll slice off your other ear
割下来
before this is over.
你走么
You coming?
这活今天我们还得再做六遍
We got to do this six more times today,
每次中间还有很长的路要开
with a lot of miles in between.
我希望天黑之前能完成
I’d like to finish before dark.
这个怪胎 我给你说
This freaking guy, I tell you what.
就好像是疤面煞星和罗杰斯先生
It’s like Scarface had sex
做♥爱♥一样
with Mister Rogers or something.
谁说做这个啊
Who does this, you know?
你追查的毒贩 海森伯格
Your boy Heisenberg.
还以为我们已经抓住他了
Thought we had him already.
是啊 你就想吧
Yeah. Keep dreaming.
是啊 不是
Yeah, no.
盖茨几个月前抓住过他
Getz busted him a few months back.
是么 不是瞧不起
Yeah, well, no offense
Doogie Howser 天才小医生主角名字
这个杜奇·豪瑟探员
to Detective Doogie Howser there,
他抓住的只是个笨蛋重刑犯
but all he caught was a dipshit lifer
名字叫惯犯吉米
by the name of Jimmy In-N-Out.
这个 这是你要找的海森伯格么
This one– he’s your Heisenberg?
是的 我觉得他是
Yeah, I believe he is.
那你是怎么判断的
So what are you thinking?
竞争对手的毒品团伙所为
Rival drug gang taking out the mastermind?
有什么嫌疑人物需要我查么
Any names I should check out?
希望我能帮上你
I wish I could help you there.
我只认识两个和蓝色冰♥毒♥有关的人
Only two people I know connected with the blue stuff.
一个整天带着小童帽的废柴
Uh, one is a beanie-wearing j– stain
叫布兰登·梅休
by the name of Brandon Mayhew–
道上的名字 猴子
street name, uh, Badger.
绝对是个小角色
Definitely another player.
另一个 杰西·平克曼
The other one is, uh, Jesse Pinkman.
他和我还有段故事
He and I have a history.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得平克曼是杀手么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!