然后还会搅乱…
Because because especially if you have cancer.
尤其是如果你有癌症的话
You know cause if you got to get a bone marrow transplant
还必须要做一个骨髓移植
You’re odds are…you are 60%…
也就是…百分之六十
you have 60% chance.
你也就有百分之六十的机会
Get some dipping sticks, too
再买点面包条
I can definetely get dipping sticks.
我肯定能买来
All right, I can get them.
我能买来的
Suck it up. bitches.
都给我吸了吧 贱人们
Wake up.
起来
Wake up.
起来
What’s up.
怎么了
What’s up with your ear?
你耳朵怎么了
Downstaris now.
现在下楼
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了
I invited your guests to leave.
我把你的朋友都请走了
You know who this is?
知道这人是谁吗
No
不知道
You ought to, he spent at your house for 3 solid day.
你应该知道的 他在你家呆了3天
Ok?
然后呢
He stoled your money.
他偷了你的钱
Ok?
然后呢
That 78000 still looks familar?
这7万8看着眼熟吗
This is it? That’s it
就这个 是的
Ok
好的
Thanks
谢了
You wanna know what’s next?
你想知道接下来我会
for little Miss pissed in his pants
怎样对待尿裤子先生吗
No
不想
You’re sure no?
你确定
Don’t even wanna take a wild guess.
连猜都懒得猜
You are gonna kill him.
你要杀了他
This is the part where I am supposed to beg you not to do it?
我现在是不是该要求你不要杀
Please…please.
求求你了
And then what?
然后呢
I am supposed to promise cross my heart.
我是不是应该发誓说
to, like, straighten up and fly right or toe the line
每天都准备好听你们的命令行事
Some other carp that I am not gonna say.
或者其他什么屁话
Is that what your liitle show here was all about?
这就是你演这出戏的目的
You are on thin ice, you little shit head,
你已经如履薄冰了 小子
You know that?
懂吗
You ain’t gonna smoke that dude in there.
你不会杀了他的
You know how come I know?
知道我怎么知道的吗
Cause you went to the trouble put a blind fold on him.
因为你费周折蒙上了他的眼睛
I am going back to bed .
我继续睡觉了
Knock yourself out.
你愿意干嘛就干嘛
I am sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉久等了
How’s the ear?
耳朵好了吗
Mending.
还在养伤
What can I do for you?
有事吗
It’s Pinkman
是平克曼的事
He’s becoming increasingly incautious.
他越来越不谨慎了
He’s a risk, a liability.
是个不稳定因素 会拖我们后退
I know he and Walter comes as a team
我知道他和沃尔特是搭档
and Walter won’t like it.
这么做沃尔特估计不会高兴
But something gotta be done.
但是我们应该采取点措施了
Hey, it’s me,
是我
wait for the thing.
是我 听到提示后留言
Right
我去
This is message No.3
这是第三条留言了
You’d better be ready in 2 minutes.
你最好两分钟内收拾好
because I am right out side your door.
因为我已经在你家门口了
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Damn it!
妈的
Hey, it’s me, wait for the thing.
是我 听到提示后留言
Great.
受不了
Jesse.
杰西
This is perfect.
真是受不了了
You are a piece of work, you know that?
你真是一极品 知道么
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Hey, it’s me, wait for the thing.
是我 听到提示后留言
Where is he?
他在哪
Gonna ask where we are going?
不问问我们去哪里么
Nope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!