好 很好 非常好
Now listen.
仔细听好
I assume that Gale answered the door.
设想盖尔应了门
Now what happened after that?
然后呢
Did he recognize you?
他认出你来了吗
Did you say anything to each other?
你们对话了吗
Did you walk into the room,
你进门了吗
or did you shoot him right then and there?
还是当场就开枪杀了他
What?
怎么了
Who wants to make a hundred bucks?
谁想赚一百块
Look, the kid’s probably right.
听着 这孩子可能没说错
If they had anything on him,
要是警方有证据
he’d be locked up already.
早就把他关起来了
What about my brother in law?
那我的连襟呢
He suspects Jessie
他怀疑杰西
How, he knows Jesse is involved
不知怎么 他就知道杰西
in the sale of blue meth.
也参与蓝色冰毒的贩卖了
That was Hank’s one and only lead.
那是汉克唯一的线索
Now what if he puts 2 and 2 together
要是他把这些线索联系起来
and he goes after Jesse for the murder?
从杰西这条线索查这起凶案呢
He goes after him how, on his Rascal Scooter?
怎么查 靠他的杂牌小车吗
Ahem. That, perhaps, sounded insensitive.
可能有点过
Uh, but if he goes after him,
可如果他查他的话
I’ll sue his ass for police brutality,
我就告他治安粗暴
harassment, assault, and 16 other things.
骚扰 攻击 还有其它16项罪名
Now, the history that those two have together
现在拿两个人的纠葛已经发展到
being what it is,
现在这个样子
you got to figure your brother in law’s
你得认为你的连襟
smart enough not to go down that particular road.
足够聪明 不从这条线索追查下去
Goose egg, bupkis
零蛋
that’s what the cops got.
那帮警察就得到了这个了
I wouldn’t worry about it.
我不会操那份心
What else should I not worry about, Saul, hmm?
我还有什么事不用操心的 索尔
Should I not worry that Gus plans to murder me
我是不是也不用担心古斯一逮到机会
at the first chance he gets?
就要杀我
Should I not worry that my drug addicted partner
我是不是也不用担心我吸毒成性的搭档
doesn’t seem to care whether he lives or dies?
无所谓自己的死活
You should see his house.
你该看看他的房子
It’s It’s like Skid Row.
和贫民窟没两样
He has actual hobos living there.
一堆流浪汉住在那里
Now how long before Gus decides
现在离古斯觉得他是个大麻烦
that he’s too big of a risk?
还有多远
Geez, that Mike,
那个麦克
that grunting dead eyed cretin
那个总犯嘀咕有眼无珠的白痴
sucker punching me in the in the face.
冲我脸上就是一拳
I’ve got Gus wielding a box cutter.
我看到古斯挥舞着切割机
I mean, Western Union message received.
我是说 我收到讯号了
It
这…
Let me ask you.
我问你
When did this stop being a business, hmm?
这什么时候不是桩买卖了
Why am I the only person
为什么只有我
capable of behaving in a professional manner?
可以表现得像个专业人士
No, I
不 我…
No, any way you slice it, everyone’s in danger.
不 无论你从哪方面考虑 谁都有危险
I mean, how how can I protect anyone?
我怎么才能保护大家
My family, Jesse, myself?
我的亲人 杰西 我自己
My name never comes up with those guys, does it?
我的名字没有就入选 对吗
Meanwhile, we’re buying this stupid car wash.
与此同时 我们还要买这家该死的洗车店
Oh. Yeah. That ship has sailed.
对 木已成舟
Bon voyage.
一路平安
We are committed.
我们已经付诸实践了
We already told our family about it,
我们已经告诉家人这个决定了
and now Skyler, I’m sure she believes
现在斯凯勒肯定相信
she needs to believe
她得相信
that everything is neat and tidy,
一切尽在掌握
and she’s telling herself
她正在心理暗示
that I work in this nice quiet little lab
我在一家漂亮而安静的小实验室工作
with a white lab coat and a pocket protector
穿着白大褂 带着袖珍保护装置
and when my contract is up
我的合同一到期
I’ll just simply hang it all up,
我就只要卸下装备
tip my hat, and walk away.
摘下帽子 打道回府
Oh, God.
天呐
How did everything get so screwed up?
事情怎么都搞得一团糟了
Yeah, you do have a little shit creek action happening.
对 你的确有太多烦心事了
You know, FYI, you can buy a paddle.
仅供参考 你可以买个保险
This is a last resort back pocket kind of thing,
这是以防万一的最后一招
but if you really got to protect yourself,
但你如果真想自保
uh…disappear.
就消失吧
Poof.
人间蒸发
Poof?
人间蒸发
There’s a guy who can make it happen.
有个人能帮你们
Call him a, uh…
就叫他
disappearer.
消失达人吧
For a substantial fee, and I do mean substantial,
需要丰厚的酬劳 得非常丰厚
you and your loved ones can vanish, untraceable.
你和你爱的人可以人间蒸发
I mean, he sets you up with a whole new life.
他可以帮你们开始崭新的生活
What, like a…
什么
witness protection kind of thing?
就像证人保护计划那种吗
Beyond. I mean, off the grid.
比那还高端 完全不会被查到
New identities, new everything.
有新的身份 新的一切
No one would ever be able to trace you.
没人能追踪到你们的行踪
Now, be clear, this is an end game,
现在得说清楚 这是终极法宝
if you get my meaning.
如果你懂我的意思
I mean, there’s no coming back.
没有后悔药吃
You want his card?
你要他的名片吗
God, there’s got to be something else that I could do.
天呐 真希望我还有其它选择
Some way to keep everything from spiraling out of control.
找到能让一切都回到正轨的方法
Well, I mean, from what you told me,
根据你的叙述
it sounds like, uh, Pinkman is first up
平克曼将第一个
in the imminent demise department.
步入死亡的殿堂
Gus won’t risk letting the police find Jesse.
古斯不会让警方有机会找到杰西的
I am not even kindding because if you really think about it.
不是我说啊 你们好好想想
You can’t even see it. So how can you know just how bad
你都看不到 又怎么知道无线电波
radio frenqueces and microwaves and cellphones this stuff are giving you
微波和手机对你产生什么伤害呢
I mean, you could be strolling security of the airpirt
也许你去奶奶家
On the way to visit your grandma.
过机场安检的时候
Wake up bitches!
起来了
And then you get wave through a whole body scanner
你会被要求过全身扫描
And next day you could be dead or dying.
然后转天你不死也会奄奄一息
At least dying fron all the radiation
至少是被辐射的奄奄一息了
that they say is safe, but there’s no way
绝对不是他们所说的对身体无害
Because they have to deliver a concentrated dose, okay?
因为辐射浓度很高
Enough to penetrate through clothes
辐射量足够可以穿透衣服
So the accumulated amount of is definitely dangerous to susceptible individual
日积月累对易受感染的人绝对是个威胁
especially if you from a rural area
尤其是那些从乡下来的人
Hey, yo!
我说 老兄
and the ozone layer’s already thin
臭氧层本来就因为
Because of the cow farts.
那些牛放的屁而薄了许多
Yo
我说
Hey.
是你啊
Will you make sure there is pizza here when I get back?
在我回来之前买好比萨啊
All right? Enough for everybody.
没问题吧 要够大伙吃
I could do that.
没问题啊
I could definitely do that.
我肯定能买
I can get the stuff, the pizza and the stuff.
我能买来 比萨什么的
But as far as the financial situation you konw
但我没多少钱了
Just hanging on
等下
You know
跟你说啊
The concentrated doses is gonna
高剂量的辐射
gonna play hob your bone marrow.
会对骨髓造成伤害
and it’s really gonna mess up…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!