很有意思是吧
Anyway, I figure with a handle like that,
不管怎么说 我想到一个办法
you know, my guy’s got to be some sort of an egghead. No offense.
我的人是个有点书呆子的人 无意冒犯
And here we go
名字叫做
Gale “Major Tom” Boetticher.
盖尔”汤姆少校”贝提格
Anyway, I I I just want to see
我就是想看看
if I’m, you know, not barking up the wrong tree
从化学角度上来看
chemically speaking.
我是不是找对人了
Uh, as far as I can make out,
就我的理解来看
he’s writing about phenylacetone cook, right?
他写的是苯丙酮制毒法
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. That’s pretty rare these days,
没错 现在已经很少见了
but it it does jive
但它确实能产出
with the blue stuff I’ve been tracking.
我一直在追查的蓝色冰毒
sticks dairy free soy margarine,
“两勺无豆人造黄油 “2
cup turbinado sugar”?
三分之二杯原糖” 2/3
It’s a recipe for vegan s’mores.
素食甜点的食谱
Hmm. There’s all kinds of crazy crap in there.
这上面什么乱七八糟的东西都有
Yeah, like, uh, you know,
没错 就像
top ten recumbent bicycles,
10大躺骑自行车
indoor composting tips.
室内堆肥技巧
All right next to the
就在那个
the mother of, uh, of methamphetamine synthesis.
甲基苯丙胺化学合成法的旁边
This guy was a, uh
这个家伙
man, he was a real character.
这小子真是有个性啊
Yeah, he seems, uh, unique.
是啊 他真的是独特
Here, let me let me let me show you something.
给我 我给你 给你看点东西
Give it Give it.
给我 给我
Right here at the, uh
在这儿
And here’s the top.
看题目
W·W先生 It says, uh, “To W.W.
上面写道”致
My star, my perfect silence.”
我的明星 我的完美偶像”
W·W W.W.

I mean, who do you figure that is, huh?
我是说 你觉得这是谁
Woodrow Wilson?
伍德罗·威尔逊
Willy Wonka?
威利·旺卡
Walter White?
沃尔特·怀特
You got me.
你抓住我了
W·W W.W.

Hey, man, let me see this…
伙计 让我稍微看一下
for a second because I think I remembered…
我好像想起一点…
Ah. Here.
在这
Yes.
没错
Yeah.
就是这儿
When I heard the learn’d astronomer…”
“当我听完博学的宇航员的话 ”
Learned. “And from time to time
每一次向天空望去
Looked up in perfect silence
“感受星星上 ”
at the stars.”
完美的平静”
It’s a poem by Walt Whitman.
这是沃尔特·怀特曼的诗
W·W Your W.W.
你要的
You frickin’ braniac.
你真是聪明
Ha. You frickin’ braniac.
真是太聪明了
I must have skipped that day in school or something.
我一定是上学的时候翘了那节课
I don’t know.
谁知道呢
I’ve been chasing my tail about that one, you know?
我把自己给绕进去了
I bet you’re right.
你应该是对的
Well, I’m glad I could be of help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Yeah. Walt Whitman, huh.
对 沃尔特·怀特曼是吧
So, uh, you think this Gale person
所以你怀疑这个叫盖尔的人
is your Heisenberg?
就是你要找的海森堡
Yeah, I think so. I don’t know.
对 应该是吧 但不肯定
G , I wanted to get this guy.
我就想抓住这个人
It looks like you did.
看来你已经得偿所愿了
No, I mean, you know, me personally.
不 我的意思是亲自抓住他
I wanted to be the one to slap the handcuffs on him,
我想亲自给他铐上手铐
that kind of shit.
铐上那渣子
Popeye Doyle waving to Frog One.
波沛·多伊尔对青蛙一号摇手
If I recall,
我没记错的话
at least from the first French Connection,
至少在第一部《法国贩毒网》里
Popeye Doyle never actually caught him.
波沛·多伊尔就没真正抓住过他
Yeah, I guess me and old Popeye, huh?
我和老波沛差不多
A day late and a dollar short.
总晚了那么一步
What about the person who killed him?
那杀他的凶手呢
APD’s problem, not mine.
那是阿尔布开克警局的事了
Any leads?
有线索吗
My buddy Tim says
我兄弟提姆说
he’s got some fingerprints they’re trying to ID,
他们采到些指纹 准备用来识别身份
and an eyewitness saw a person of interest.
还有个目击证人看到个嫌犯
Might get lucky there.
或许能查到真凶
I guess somebody knows something.
我觉得有人知情
They’ll track down the shooter eventually.
他们最终会找到开枪的人
Jesse!
杰西
Excuse me.
请借过
Oh, my G .
天呐
Jesse?
杰西
What’s up?
什么事
I need to talk to you, okay?
我有话和你说 行吗
Now.
就现在
Go ahead.
说吧
Would you stop doing what you’re doing, please?
你能先停一下吗 拜托了
When I’m done, yo, that dude’s next.
等这个剃完了 还有下一个
What the hell? What is wrong
搞什么鬼 怎么了
I have some business to discuss.
我有公事要谈
So discuss. Jesus.
那就谈吧 天呐
Let go of me.
放开我
Gale’s murder is being investigated.
警方正在调查盖尔的凶案
Uh, duh.
废话
And I have it on good authority
我得到可靠消息
that they found fingerprints at the scene.
他们在罪案现场发现了指纹
Not mine.
不是我的
We done here?
说完了吗
No, we are not done here.
没 还没完
What if they are yours?
要是你的怎么办
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定
Because I’m here, all right?
因为我还在这里 没看见吗
Your brother in law’s got such a hard on for me
你连襟早就盯上我了
that if the cops would have found my fingerprints
如果警察发现了我的指纹
The cops would have found my fingerprints
警察要是在那地方五条街以内
within five blocks of that place,
发现了我的指纹
they would have picked me up by now.
早就把我带走了
What about the casing?
弹壳呢
Or casings? How
弹壳呢
How many times did you shoot him anyway?
你对他开了几枪
Jesse, did you pick up the casings?
杰西 你把弹壳捡起来了吗
Did you pick them up?
捡起来了吗
No.

Listen, uh, we’ve got to go over this
听着 我们得一步步来
step by step everything.
重现当时的一切情景
I want you to tell me exactly what happened
你得告诉我从你到那里开始
from the moment you got there.
确切的事发经过
I got in, I got out.
我进去又出来了
No. No, I need to know specifics.
不 不 我要知道细节
Now, we’ll start from the beginning.
现在我们从头说起
You You drove there. You drove over there.
你开车过去 你开车过去
You went to his door, right?
冲着他家门走去 对吗
Jesse, I need you to concentrate.
杰西 我要你全神贯注
This is very important.
事关重大
Did you knock or ring?
你是敲门了还是按门铃了
Knock or ring? Uhh!
敲门还是按门铃
Knock.
敲门
Okay, good. That’s very good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!