We talked about this, okay?
我们谈过这个问题了对吧
We agreed about this.
我们达成一致了
Yes, we did. It’s just
是的 没错 但那只是
What?
什么
Never mind. Just
算了
Okay.
好的
So I really think
我认为我们
we should tag team the narrative, okay?
我们得好好演练一下叙述部分
We’ll each be responsible for certain portions of the story,
一个人负责故事的一部分
and then we can, uh, we can hand off
这样你我分头叙述的时候
so we don’t leave anything out,
就不会出什么纰漏
and it’ll seem the most natural.
还能表现的自然真实
Okay, so I’m going to launch
好了 从我听到
with the exciting news
我们将买下洗车场这个
that we are buying a car wash
惊喜消息开始
Yay.
太好了
The next logical question
汉克接下来可能会
Hank will probably ask
问的问题就是
is “Where are you getting the money?”
“你从哪弄到的钱”
To which I’ll say
我会回答
We want to tell you the whole story.
“我们从头到尾的讲一讲” ”
It’s a doozy,
“很精彩 ”
so hold on to your hats.”
所以别太惊讶”
Do you like that?
你喜欢么
Sure.
当然
It accomplishes two things.
这样做有两个好处
It keeps it light
很简洁
while letting them know to expect something big.
而且让他们有所期待
Yeah. No. It’s a doozy.
没错 确实很精彩
Okay.
好了
Anyway, that’s where you will take over,
不管怎么说 你从这开始接着我的说
starting with your diagnosis, pages 1 and 2.
从诊断开始 第一页到第二页
Okay, and it’s it’s pretty much
基本上
going to run parallel to the truth,
和真相差不多
which makes it easier,
虽然很简单
but, um…
但是
just make sure to really hit the cancer,
一定要强调癌症的问题
really touch on the fear and despair.
突出恐惧感和绝望的心态
It’s good to remind them
提醒他们不要忘记
and to get their sympathy right off the bat.
同时博得他们的同情
We want them to understand
我们要让他们明白
why you could do something so stupid.
你为什么会做这么蠢的事情
Now, after that,
这个完了之后
per pages 3 and 4,
是第三页和第四页
after you say…
在你说完
Gambling became an addiction,
“赌博成瘾 ”
and I just couldn’t control it.”
我已经没法控制了”
Do you see that Yes.
你看到了么 看到了
right there in the middle of the page? Okay.
就在那页中间 好的 …
Oh, and I put in that line about robbery.
我还提到了那次抢劫
You know, from the G.A. Meeting?
就在那次匿名戒毒会上
I thought that was good.
我觉得那个不错
So next I’ll chime in about how it affected our marriage,
接下来我会插话 谈谈它对我们婚姻的影响
uh, starting with the confusion,
从困惑开始
uh, the deceit,
欺骗
why we couldn’t tell anyone.
为什么不告诉别人
terribly, terribly ashamed of my actions.”
“对我的行为感到非常 非常惭愧” “…
Yeah.
没错
There’s two “Terriblys”?
俩”非常”
It’s supposed to show contrition.
表现你的悔悟之情
Well, I just wouldn’t use that word.
可我是不会这么用词的
I would never say the word “Terribly.”
我从来不说”非常”
Phrase it however you want, okay?
按你想说的来 行了么
You’re jumping ahead. Now
你又开始新话题了 现在
And why why am I so ashamed?
我为什么感到惭愧
Do I really need to answer that?
你非要我回答么
I was and am providing for our family.
我一直供养我们的家庭 过去是 现在也是
Let’s just pick up where we left off.
我们就从刚才停下的地方继续吧
I’m weak, and I’m out of control.
我很脆弱 失去控制
I mean, this whole thing makes me look like crap.
我是说 这一切说的我好像是个废物
This has to be a warts and all story, Walt.
这个故事必须要毫无保留 沃尔特
That’s how we’ll sell it, and we both look bad.
我们需要让别人相信的就是这个 你我都难过极了
Oh, well How do you look bad exactly?
是这样 那你是怎么难过的
Where is the “I slept with my boss” Bullet point?
我找找那个”我和我老板睡觉”这条在哪
I can’t seem to find that anywhere.
我怎么找不到呢
For a fired schoolteacher who cooks crystal meth,
对于一个靠制毒生活的 被解雇了的中学教师
I’d say you’re coming out pretty much ahead.
我得说你反映挺快的
I don’t like it.
我不喜欢这个
I don’t want Junior thinking less of me.
我不喜欢小沃瞧不起我
At least you won at gambling.
至少你赌钱赌赢了
I’m just the bitch mom
我却是个贱人妈妈
who wouldn’t cut you any slack.
总是对你步步紧逼
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry that I put you through all of this.
抱歉把你牵扯进来
How’s that sound? Hmm?
这句怎么样
Here.
给我
Two “Sorrys.”
两个”抱歉”
I believe we were on page 5.
我想我们到第五页了
So, after you say how very sorry you are
那么 等你说完抱歉之后
in your own words, of course
当然 用自己的方式
we’re almost to the end,
我们就快结束
and I say how proud I am of you
我说我为你能去
for joining a 12 step program,
参加那个十二步的恢复计划而感到骄傲
and and this is where I think we should enact
然后这里 我认为我们就要
how we’re feeling, you know?
把我们的感觉表演出来
Just a Just a suggestion.
只是一个建议
You might look down on the floor with remorse.
你应该懊悔的看着地板
What? You don’t have to mean it.
怎么了 又不是认真的
You just stare down at your feet, Walt, okay?
你就低头 沃尔特 行么
Then, uh, I’m gonna
然后 我就
I was thinking of taking Marie’s hand
我想的是抓住玛丽的手
and saying something emotional
说点煽情的话
like “It’s such a relief to tell you.
比如”能和你说出来真是太解脱了
We’re just so glad we have a strong family
“有这么强大的家庭 ”
To help us through this,
来互帮互助 共度难关 ”
that we can all support each other.”
我们真是太高兴了”
And then maybe I’ll tear up a little.
然后我可能会哭一下
I don’t know.
我也不知道
I’ll just have to see what happens in the moment.
等到时候看情况吧
You’re going to cry? On cue?
你会哭出来 就在那个时候
I said I don’t know. Maybe.
我说我不知道 可能会
When you dab your eyes, you going to do it
那你抹去眼泪的时候
with your right hand or your left?
你打算用左手还是右手
It’s just an idea. One tear? Two tears?
这只是个想法 流一滴还是两滴
This has to be convincing,
这个戏一定要做足
especially to Hank.
特别是要让汉克相信
I’m doing the best I can here, Walt.
我要尽我可能做到最好 沃尔特
And yes, I’m thorough.
没错 我就是要做到万无一失
Maybe lying doesn’t come as easily to me
也许撒谎对我来说
as it does to you.
没有对你来说那么容易
Hey! Guys! Come on in.
伙计们 请进
Hi. Good to see you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Put her there, you little punk.
把她放到那 小伙儿
Great to see you, Hank.
很高兴见到你 汉克
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
伙计 最近如何啊
Oh, look at my little princess.
快来看看我的小公主啊
She’s getting big, huh?
越长越大了
And heavy, too.
也重了
Whoa, is that actual food I’m smelling?
我闻到的是真的食物吧
I might get an honest to God meal here for once?
我也能吃上一顿地道的饭菜了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!