Did you want me to open the doors?
你想让我给你开门么
Here Here you go. The keys.
给 给你 钥匙
You take them. You open the doors,
拿着它们 把门打开
Why you talk English, huh?
你为什么说英语
No! No, no, no! No!
不 不 不
Gambling destroyed my life
赌博毁掉了我的人生
me, my family, everything I loved.
我 我的家庭 我爱的一切
It was like a robbery, only I was the thief.
就好像是一次抢劫 唯一不同的是 我就是那个窃贼
It’s amazing, the stories you tell yourself
你用来证明它的故事
to justify it
很精彩
the lies that lead you to just one more hand,
那个欺骗你不要停手
one more spin,
再转一次
one more roll of the dice.
多下一注的谎言
This is our deal, okay?
我们早就说好了
Marie, no.
玛丽 不行
You guys are not lifting a finger. I mean it.
你们什么都不用干 我是认真的
Yeah, we’re bringing everything, so
是的 我们会把吃的都带过去
This This is not up for debate, okay?
别争了好么
Great.
很好
Now, sweetie, don’t worry, okay?
亲爱的 现在别担心了好么
We’re not going to say one word about the bills.
我们不会提到账单的
We just want to bring everyone up to speed, okay?
我们就为了让大家都方便一些
All right. I’ll see you soon.
好的 我们一会见
Bye.
再见
So…
那么
tonight’s the night.
一切就在今晚
No turning back.
没有回头路了
Well…

Okay.
好就行
Let’s do this.
我们开始吧
Okay, so first I assign point values,
首先我做好点值分配
correlate to the effect of removal.
综合几家弃牌的影响
You going to split the 8s?
你要分对八么
Skyler, please.
斯凯勒 听我说好么
Now, the mathematical principle,
现在 根据著名的
known as the Kelly Criterion,
凯利标准数学公式
upon which I devised my own strategy
当然是由我自己改进之后
not similar to the MIT system.
而不同于麻省理工的公式
Walt, you’re not teaching them.
沃尔特 你不是给他们上课
I thought you wanted me to be thorough.
你不是想让我做到万无一失么
Just play. You’re taking too long.
就玩牌 别说这么多
What, you don’t think it behooves me
什么 你不认为我有必要
to be able to explain any of this?
把一切都解释清楚么
It behooves you to be a pro, that’s all I’m saying.
你有必要专业一些 我是这个意思
That’s the fiction, so chop chop.
这都是假的 赶紧
Don’t chop chop me.
别催我
Walt.
沃尔特
Now, we both know that the first decision
现在 我们都知道第一个决定
is whether or not to split or surrender on 8s.
是对八的时候分牌还是弃牌
Split ’em.
分牌
Good on both.
两对都不错
Next decision is whether to double down or not.
第二个决定是继续要牌还是不要
What you should be doing.
做决定吧
On 11, yes. Double.
11点 好的 要牌
Okay, this hand over here,
这把牌
we have a soft 18.
18点
The final decision is whether or not is to hit or to stand.
最后的决定 继续要牌还是不要
Hit it.
发牌
Becomes a hard 15.
15点
Dealer has a 9.
庄家有张9
I see that.
我看到了
Hit it.
发牌
Okay, let’s see what I got.
好的 我们来看看我的牌
And 21.
21点
Damn. Yep.
该死 没错
Okay, this
好吧 这个
The key thing to remember here
这个最关键的是
is that it’s not about any one hand.
不是一把的输赢
The key is the number of hands per hour.
而是每小时玩几把
Let’s go again.
我们再来一次
Zero, minus 1.
零 负一
Okay.

Walt.
沃尔特
It’s not as if I don’t know how to play.
我又不是不会玩
I certainly more than understand
我对于如何数牌的造诣
how to count cards.
还是很深的
Let’s just keep going, okay?
我们还是继续吧 好么
No, you know what? I’m in recovery.
不 你知道么 我在恢复阶段
Remember?
还记得吧
I shouldn’t even be playing.
我现在都不应该玩牌
You And that is the fiction
这才是我们应该继续
that we should be sticking to.
假装的事情
You know what?
你知道么
You’re right.
你说的对
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好的
Um, we’re not leaving anything to chance.
我们要把每一步都计划好
All right, let’s get started.
好了 我们开始
I’ve got a lot of, uh
我这有很多
Walt,
沃尔特
we’ve got a lot of ground to cover.
我们还有很多的细节问题需要解决
What is this?
这是什么
We have to get our stories straight.
我们要把谎编圆
We’ve got to be on the same page.
我们必须步调一致
Is this a script?
这是剧本
Bullet points.
要点
Bullet points?
要点
Like a novella.
就和短篇小说一样
This is smart.
这倒是挺聪明的
You really want to try to sell a DEA agent some ill prepared,
你真想编个准备不足 计划不完整
half assed, full of holes story
漏洞百出的故事来让
about how we suddenly have enough money to buy a car wash?
毒品管制局的探员相信我们突然就有钱买洗车场了么
Am I supposed to memorize this?
我要都记下么
We need to practice, Walt. Yeah.
我们还要练习 沃尔特 好
We need to be word perfect.
我们需要字斟句酌
Within reason.
还得合情合理
We need this story to be solid and sympathetic
我们需要这个故事值得推敲 能引发同情
and most of all completely believable.
最重要的是 能让人相信
From a story that you already told Marie
你觉得你告诉玛丽的故事
and you think that she hasn’t told Hank?
她还没跟汉克说么
Ha! Come on. This is Marie we’re talking about here.
别开玩笑了 那可是玛丽啊
No, she hasn’t.
不 她没说
She hasn’t.
她真的没说
Hank thinks his insurance is paying for everything.
汉克认为一切费用都是他的保险在支付
Marie’s not telling him
玛丽没告诉他
that we’re paying his therapy bills,
是我们在帮他支付他的理疗账单
and neither are we.
我们也不会说
And why is that again?
那为什么这样呢
Really?
你是认真的么
If we have the gambling story…
如果我们编出了这个赌博的故事
Did you take money, Walt?
你收钱了么 沃尔特
You remember Gretchen and Elliot?
你还记得格雷琴和埃利奥特么
Because I seem to recall
因为我记得
that you’d rather sell drugs than take help.
你宁肯去贩毒也不接受帮助
Fine.
好吧
Marie will tell Hank in her own time,
玛丽会单独告诉汉克
and at least we’ll have laid the groundwork.
而我们要帮她把基础做好
And coming clean with Hank and Jun
在汉克和小沃面前坦白交代
Appearing to come clean
很明显 坦白交代
will be the best thing for everyone.
对大家来说都是最好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!