Yeah, but that’s the very reason we need to negotiate.
我们不希望因为我们
We don’t want to arouse suspicion
没有讨价还价而引起猜疑
by not trying to get a good deal.
听着 我懂你的想法
Look, I get the logic. I do.
可你有点过分了
But you just went too far with it.
你居然骂他
You’re calling him names?
我可没骂他
I didn’t call him names.
我只是说他很无理
I said he was unpleasant.
他不会回你电♥话♥了
Well, he’s not calling you back.
你不会真以为这会成功吧
I mean, you didn’t honestly think that worked.
没错
Yeah, I do.
这下彻底没戏了
No way. Sorry. No.
该想想别的主意了 好吗
It’s time to move on, ok?
我这就给索尔打电♥话♥
I’m going to call Saul.
我的电♥话♥呢
Where’s my phone?
等等
Wait.
别接
No.
-为什么 -先别接
– What? – No, just…
-再等等 -还等什么
– wait, wait. – What for?
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等什么
For–
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
您好
Hello.
您好 沃利兹先生
Hello, Mr. Wolynetz.
没人真正关心这些东西在哪里
No one’s really paying attention to where these things are.
它们遍布世界各地 到处都是
I mean, there’s got to be thousands of them all over the world
被装上渔船 朝咱们开来
and on boats coming right for us.
之后放进巨大的冷冻车上
And put on inside an ice cream truck,
开到旧金山
drive it into San Francisco.
我一点都不害怕被食人鱼吃掉
I’m not even that scared of burning up in cannibalism.
对于我来说 我只是担心
To me the things that– thing that worries me
被蹂躏
is– is getting trampled
或在铁丝网上被挤来挤去
or– or shoved up against a chain link fence
因为你如果真的仔细想想的话
because if you really think about it,
如果你真的被压在铁丝网上挤来挤去
if you were against a chain link fence
你肯定会
and you’ve got a– a lot–
我是说肯定有很多人想要逃离
I mean a lot of people trying to escape,
他们就会拼命向前推搡
pushing hard enough forward.
这不是开玩笑 你会被人挤穿过
It’s not a joke. You’re going to get squeezed
那道铁丝网
right through the chain links
就像华润或其它肉类
like Pla-Doh or some kind of soft meat.
这是不可避免的
Uh, and this is inevitable, okay?
这是你或我或任何人都无法阻止的
And there’s nothing you or me or anyone can do about it.
如果这个铁丝网柱被死死地
And if the fence posts are stuck deep–
卡在水泥最深处
really deep with the cement way down inside the ground,
这种事绝对会发生的
then it’s definitely happening to you.
就像墙上的血
Blood on the wall. Yeah.
中了
Bitch.
有人被杀了 肯定有人被杀了
Somebody got shot. Somebody probably got shot.
就像那些肉
Like soft meat, man,
就像那些
right through–
被铁丝网挤穿的肉
being squeezed through there like soft meat.
就像那些被铁丝网挤穿的肉
Like soft meat, right through the chain.
被铁丝网挤穿
Right through the– Right through the chain.
无可避免
It’s– It’s inevitable. Just–
来钱啦
Money!
太好了
Ohh, nice.

To…
洗车和洗钱
clean cars and clean money.
干杯
Hear, hear.
我说什么来着
You see?
咱们能买♥♥到这个洗车场
I told you we’d get it.
是吗
Did you?
说真的 你这仗干得可真漂亮
Seriously, that was really great work.
佩服
It’s impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
索尔也帮了点小忙
And Saul finally came through.
他找了那个人
Well, I mean, he found the guy, right?
是啊 他找了那个人
Well, yes, he found the guy,
但每步都是我给的指示
but I told him what to do and what to say.
对 你说的对 这才是最难的地方
You’re right. That’s the hard part.
但是索尔也挺有用
But yes, Saul was, uh… finally useful.
得给他点奖励
Throw him a bone.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这酒真的很好喝
This is truly amazing.
这瓶最起码得值320美元
Yes, well, it better be at $320 a bottle.
什么
What?
波尔罗杰牌 维斯顿·丘吉尔先生香槟
Cuvee Pol Roget Sir Winston Churchill.
很明显是他最爱的香槟酒
Apparently, it was his favorite champagne,
所以他们以他的名字命名
so they just named it after him.
你是如何支付的
How did you pay for it?
我不明白你的意思
What do you mean?
现金 我付现金
Ah. No. Cash. I paid cash.
不是 我是在问你沃尔特·怀特
No, I’m– I’m asking how did you, Walter White,
一名失业的前中学教师如何能买♥♥得起
an unemployed schoolteacher, pay for it?
你该怎样解释
How do you explain it?
斯凯勒 我买♥♥的时候没人看到我
Skyler, no one saw me.
卖♥♥给你的人绝对看到了 但这不是重点
Whoever sold it to you did, and that’s not the point.
重点是我们破产了 记得吗
The point is we’re broke, remember?
我是指 我还在等你的失业救济支票
I mean, I’m waiting for your unemployment check to come
来支付电♥话♥费
so I can pay the phone bill.
我要求电力公♥司♥延长我们的交款期
I asked for an extension from the power company.
为啥 因为严格意义上讲 我们没钱
Why? Because on paper, we have no money.
你多虑了
You are completely overreacting.
我不会为用微不足道的方式庆祝而道歉
I’m not apologizing for wanting to celebrate in some small way.
我不是要求你道歉 沃尔特
I’m not asking you to apologize, Walt.
我是要求你变得聪明点
I’m asking you to be smart.
我就买♥♥了一瓶香槟
I bought one bottle of champagne,
就一瓶 斯凯勒
one single bottle, Skyler.
我付了现金 仅此而已
I paid cash. That’s it.
也只能就此打住
That’s all it takes, okay?
想想水门事件吧
I mean, look at Watergate.
就那么一小块胶带
One– One little piece of duct tape
留在门上 我的天呐
left in a door– Oh, my G–.
把美国总统拉下马
…brought down the President of the United States.
什么 我成尼克松了吗
What, I’m Nixon now?
不是 我的意思是
No, what I’m saying is
细节决定成败
the devil is in the details, okay?
只要我们的故事里有一点点疏漏
One little mistake, one slip-up in our story,
都会把我们俩毁了的
that could ruin us.
好吧
Fine.
得赶紧把证据消灭掉
Got to destroy the evidence.
每次当我看到眼前这个画面
When I look at this– this image
这份档案的一部分
that is part of the record,
我很担心这对于我们来说
I am very concerned about what sort of distraction
将是多大的干扰
that can be,
不管是怎样的标识
whether it’s from any sort of signage
尤其是这样每五秒钟更换一次的标识
but especially a signage that’s changing every five seconds.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有其它问题吗
Any other questions?
在这级第二个位置有个请求
We have a motion and a second on the floor
同意此项上诉
to grant the appeal.
同意者请举手并示意同意
All those in favor, raise your hand and say yes.
示意同意即为肯定
Yes is for the affirmative.
反对者
Those opposed?
已经有五位提出反对意见 上诉失败
There’s five no’s, and that motion fails.
在此我想为此教育广播公♥司♥及卢波公♥司♥的
I would like to make a motion to uphold the decision
调查与决定提出支持议案
and the findings of the EBC and the Lupo.
议案以及副案由库克议员提出
We have a motion and a second
有什么问题
by Councilor Cooke. Any questions?
没有 所有人都同意
I see none. All those in favor,
此全员同意意味着否定上诉
signify by saying yes to deny the appeal.
同意者请举手并示意同意
All those in favor, signify by saying yes.
五人同意
That’s five in the affirmative.
反对者请举手并示意反对
All those opposed, say no.
四人反对
There’s four in the negative.
此议案通过
That passes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!