under the Toxic Substances–
《美国法典》第十五篇
…Control Act of 1976,
第五十三章
U.S. Code Title 15,
第一节
Chapter 53–
第2606条
Subchapter 1–
对你进行传讯
…Section 2606.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
你觉得
Was that specific–
够具体了吗
…enough for you?
午饭吃了吗
All done with lunch?
吃了
Hmm.
你根本什么都没吃
You hardly touched this.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
把这白米布丁给吃了
I’m leaving the rice pudding.
我不饿 玛丽
I’m not hungry, Marie.
那就别吃
So don’t eat it.
你好啊 玛丽
Hey, Marie. How you doing?
我很好 有什么事吗
I– I’m okay. Is there a problem?
没有 没事
No, no. Everything’s fine.
我是来看汉克的
I’m here for Hank, actually.
你人真好
Oh. You’re so sweet.
汉克一定会很高兴
Hank will be thrilled.
亲爱的 有人来看你了
Sweetie, you have a visitor.
天呐 又怎么了
Ah, Jesus. What now?
她抢银行了吗
She rob a bank?
老兄 最近好点了吗
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
能有什么怨言
Oh, well, can’t complain, you know.
每天都好一点
Every day a little better.
那很好 你看上去气色不错
That’s good. You’re looking good.
谁让哥天生丽质呢
Yeah, well, handsome was never the hard part.
快进来坐
Come on in. Grab a seat.
东西随便扔哪里
Yeah, just throw that stuff anywhere.
听着
Listen, uh…
再次为那天的事感谢你
thanks again for the other day.
这整件事
You know, this– this whole thing,
对她来说 很难接受
it’s, uh, it’s been hard on her.
不用谢 小事一桩
Forget it. Glad to help.
看来你在收集石头
So, rock collecting?
这些是矿石
They’re minerals. Yeah.
实际上我在做目录
Uh, it’s cataloging them–
分类 再加个标记
sort them, label them.
可够我忙的
Um, it’s actually a lot of work.
是吗 看上去是的
Yeah? No, it looks like it.
找我什么事
So, what’s up?
实际上 我是来找你帮忙的
Well, actually, I could use your help on something.
谋杀案 有可能还和毒品有关
Homicide, possibly drug-related.
你想让我跟进这个案子
You want my help on the case?
你当我是铁人吗
What am I, Ironside?
不 可你是个缉毒警♥察♥ 熟悉本地的行家
No. But you’re a drug cop who knows the local talent,
而且我还帮过你一个忙
and you’re a pal I just did a favor for,
所以就让我占用你几分钟时间
so let me pick your brain a second.
你对一个名叫
You ever come across a guy
盖尔·伯蒂彻有印象吗
by the name of Gale Boetticher?
没有
No.
有人朝他脸上射了一枪
Someone came along and shot him in the face.
然后呢
Okay.
没有强行进入的迹象
No signs of forced entry,
也不像是抢劫案
no signs of robbery.
这只是冲动犯罪
Okay, so it’s a crime of passion.
和毒品有什么关系
Where’s the drug angle?
我们在他房♥间发现了一本笔记本
We found a notebook at his place.
我觉得你会感兴趣 就为你复印了一份
I made a copy for you in case you’re interested.
它看上去和制♥作♥甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的实验室有关
Looks like it pertains to some kind of methamphetamine superlab.
这上面都是些科学公式
It’s filled with scientific formulas
和化学药品清单及图案
and chemical purchase lists… drawings,
整页整页都是这些东西
pages and pages of this stuff.
这事肯定不简单 可我又不是行家
It looks big time, but I’m no authority,
所以来问你是否愿意看一下
so I wonder if you might take a look.
得了吧 提姆 说真的
Come on, Tim, seriously.
这算什么 对我的一种施舍
What is this, some kind of a charity thing?
我认为你的专家意见会有帮助
I thought your expertise could be useful here.
我现在躺着就像在三垒上
I’m lying here like, uh, third base,
每天的事情就是吃喝拉撒
living from bowel movement to bowel movement.
我自己都觉得我很没用
I’m not even useful to myself.
想问我的意见
Want my advice?
把它给史蒂芬·戈麦斯
Take this to Steve Gomez.
他会帮你的
He’ll help you out.
要是我把这给史蒂芬·戈麦斯
I give this to Steve Gomez,
这就会变成毒品管制局的案子
and all of a sudden it becomes a DEA case.
这对我又有什么好处
What good does that do me?
要是你能看一眼
If you could just take a look,
告诉我这是什么
tell me what I got here,
我会十分感激的
I’d really appreciate it.
好吧
Whatever.
多谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
慢慢来
You take it easy.
我还能干什么
That’s what I do.
你那方法是不错
Well, it was a good try.
好啦 该睡觉觉咯
Here we go. Time for your nap. Yeah.
你真乖
Oh, you’re great.
这么说
So…
美甲店还是比较靠谱的
Nail Salon sounded promising.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我觉得我们应该等等
I think we wait.
等等
Wait.
斯凯勒 都已经5个小时了
Skyler, it has been five hours.
他会打来的
He’ll call.
等等吧
Ahem. Just wait.
等等吧
Just wait.
听着
Look.
这是个好办法 不错的主意
It was a good idea. It was a great idea.
可没作用
But it didn’t work.
我们就当是吸取了一次教训
So why don’t we simply chalk it up as a learning–
这里是怀特家
White residence.
你好啊 沃利兹先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Wolynetz.
问我还有兴趣吗
Am I still interested?
那就得看情况了
Well, I– I think that depends.
是的 87.9万美元是最初的报价
Yes, 879 was the original offer,
可现在我觉得贵了
but that seems high to me now.
我现在出价80万
Now I’m offering 800.
别 别 别 别这样
No, no, no. No, no. Don’t do that.
-想知道原因 -别这样
– Why? – Don’t do that.
因为你是一个令人讨厌的人 沃利兹先生
Well, because you’re an unpleasant person, Mr. Wolynetz.
你非但对我不敬 还不尊重我的丈夫
You were rude to me and disrespectful towards my husband.
-斯凯勒 -还有就是
– Skyler– – And furthermore,
我已经见过其他卖♥♥家了
I’ve met with quite a number of sellers,
这市场比我想象的要疲软许多
and the market seems much softer than I thought.
所以我报价80万
So 800.
你真是一派胡言 80万
You are talking crazy. 800?
你真是一个疯女人
You are a very, very crazy lady.
我知道你很失望
Well, I understand that you’re disappointed,
可这是我的最后价位
but that is my final offer.
很遗憾我们没能做成交易
I’m sorry we couldn’t make it work.
再见
Goodbye.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在谈判
I’m negotiating.
为什么这么做
Why?
因为我想花得少一点
Because I want to pay less.
便宜7.9万
$79,000 less?
就为这点小钱 你知道我现在一天赚多少
Who cares? Do you know how much I make in a day?
知道 所以我们才要谈判

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!