是的 感觉很熟悉
so yeah, this feels familiar.
伦敦什么地方
Where in London?
60年代我在厄普伍德驻守
I was stationed at Upwood in the ’60s.
市中心
Right downtown.
可是我们通常都不在那里
But we were almost never there.
我丈夫是插画师 所以我们经常旅行
My husband is an illustrator, so we traveled a lot…
巴黎 意大利 丹麦
Paris, Italy, Denmark.
那都是在孩子上学以前的事了
it was before the kids were in school,
整理下行李就能到处走
so it was easy to pick up and go.
那时候我的小女儿 露西
That was before my youngest, Lucy,
还未被诊断出患有心内膜炎
was diagnosed with endocarditis.
可怜的孩子
Oh, my.
老天 那是不是
Gosh, is that, uh–
是心脏瓣膜发生了细菌感染
It’s a bacterial infection of the heart valves.
那 确实会…
It’s– Yeah, it can be–
真遗憾
Mmm. That’s terrible.
她现在还好吗
Is she all right?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
她现在身体可好
Is she okay?
还好 多谢关心
Yes. Th-Thank you.
医生给她装了人工瓣膜
Um, the doctor’s put her on a prosthetic valve,
所以她… 露西挺好的
so she’s– Lucy’s fine.
能跑能走 还能骑马
Running and walking, riding horses.
谢天谢地
Well, thank goodness.
是啊 我们很幸运
Yeah. We’re…very lucky.
请留步 小姐
Excuse me. Miss?
房♥子不错 多谢
Very nice. Thank you!
我报♥警♥了
I just called the police.
好的
Okay, then.
我知道你偷了那把勺子
I know you stole that spoon.
什么勺子 你说什么呢
What spoon? What are you talking about?
你是个小偷
You’re a thief.
-你再说一遍 -还是个谎话精
– Excuse me? – And a liar,
乱编故事 你是有什么问题吗
making stories up about yourself. What’s wrong with you?
拜托 你才哪里不对劲吧 女士
No. What’s the matter with you, lady?
你最好给我闪开
You better just back off, okay?
我丈夫是毒品管制局的探员
My husband is a DEA agent.
我还以为他是名宇航员或是插画家呢
I thought he was an astronaut or an illustrator.
你最好能够自圆其说
You better get your crazy lies straight.
听好了 肥婆
You know what, fatty?
你该庆幸我有约在身 没工夫跟你耗
You are so lucky that I am late for an appointment.
你哪儿都别想去
You’re not going anywhere.
放开我的包
Let go of my purse.
-放手 -等警♥察♥来了再说
– Let go! – Not until the police get here.
放手 你给我放手
Let go of it! Let it go!
放手
Let it go!
放 手
Let it…go!
你 给我等着
You are in big trouble.

Yeah.
等等等 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Just sl–
慢着点 从头开始
Slow down. Start from the–

You–
你在哪里
You’re where?
你他娘…
Why the f–
你干什么
Why are you–
你老♥毛♥病又犯了 是不是
Are you seriously doing this to me again?
老天
Jesus, just st–
你别哭行吗
Would you stop crying?
我去找人解决 别乱动
I’ll make a phone call. Just sit tight.
你在哪里被抓的
Where do they got you?
好消息 警官和房♥主谈过了
So good news. The officer spoke to the homeowners,
他们不会提起诉讼
and they’re not going to press charges.
很好 那我也不会
Good. I won’t, either.
好的 那么 我们走吧
Okay, then, so we’re good to go.
走吗
You ready?
玛丽 你想回家吗
Marie, you want to go home?
玛丽
Marie?
律师
你好 我是斯凯勒·怀特
Yes, it’s Skyler White
找索尔·古德曼 谢谢
calling for Saul Goodman, please.
对 事关重大
Yes, it is important.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 结果一样
Sorry. Same as before.
但这样不行啊
But this is not right.
你不能让我关门 不能这样
You cannot shut me down. You cannot do this.
沃利兹先生 我由里至外地检测了您的污水
Mr. Wolynetz, I’ve checked your waste water inside and out.
也检测了排水沟
I’ve checked your runoff gutters,
但这里的污染物含量更高
and now out here more contaminants–
有氨 丙酮
ammonia, acetone,
苯和硝基苯
benzene, nitrobenzene.
不不不 肯定是误会
No, no, no. This is a mistake.
加里人呢 他会告诉你
Where is Gary? He will tell you
我的肥皂很好 很环保
my soap is very good, very green.
不 不是你肥皂的问题
No, your soap is not the issue.
而是你过滤系统的问题
It’s your filtration system.
最起码 你得更新一下
At the very least, you’ll need to retrofit.
但如果你的污水将渗入地下水中
But if you’re leeching into the ground water,
就此地看来是非常有可能的
which is looking like a real possibility here,
你就需要替换整个系统
you’re going to need to replace your system entirely.
替换 你知道那要花多少钱吗
Replace? Do you know how much cost that is?
二十万
$200,000.
我知道这是道坎
Look, I understand it’s a hardship.
我们也可以给你一份核准供应商名单
If you like, we can give you a list of approved vendors.
你要是准备着手更换
If you get going immediately,
请务必在四至五周内完成
your down time shouldn’t be any more than four or five weeks.
好吧 抱歉 你说得对
Okay. So sorry. You’re right.
即刻起 我们会加倍小心
From now on, we will be extra careful
减少污水排放
and, uh, clean.
停止污染 行吗
No more pollution, okay?
-可以了吗 -抱歉
– Yes? – No, I’m sorry.
目前的状况需要你暂停所有商业活动
The state requires you to suspend all commercial activity
直至此污染等级降低至最低标准
until these levels reach the mandated minimums.
那个加里人呢
Where is usual man? Where is Gary?
他被调配去拉斯克鲁塞斯了
He got transferred to Las Cruces.
如果你想申诉 可以联♥系♥…
If you’d like to file an appeal, you can contact–
我什么都没做错
I have done nothing wrong.
告诉我啊 为什么要我停止营业
Tell me, why you shut me down?
我犯了什么法
What laws did I break?
什么法 好几个呢
What laws? Several.
告诉我哪个法哪一条 不然我不接受
Tell me exact specific laws, or I refuse.
-要听具体的吗 -快说
– Specific? – Right now.
那个…
The–
给我说清楚
Tell me exact–
-具体是… -快说
– The specific laws… – What laws?
等等
Hold on, okay?
别急 别急
Hold on. Hold on.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
根据1978年《新墨西哥有害废弃物控制法案》
The New Mexico Hazardous Waste Act of 1978,
第三部分 第四章
Section 74, Chapter 4,
第74条 无论何时发生固体有害废弃物的
Part 13 states, “Whenever the disposal of solid waste
废料处理
or hazardous waste presents–”
造成或可能造成巨大危害的
…an imminent or substantial endangerment,
在污染发生期间 可对违法者
the offender may be fined not more than $5,000 each day
每天最多处以五千美元的罚款
in which the violation occurs.
好了
All right. Okay.
还有
Now the…
宝贝乖
Okay, baby.
有了 美国环保署能根据
All right. The EPA can cite him
1976年颁布的《有毒物品控制法》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!