当然了 后来
and then, later, of course,
纯粹是出于正当防卫
it was purely out of self-defense.
希望你能理解
I hope you can appreciate that…
正如我能理解
just like I appreciated that, uh–
我能理解 你意图杀我
I appreciate that when you were going to kill me
只是在奉命行事
you were simply following orders.
我完全理解
I get that completely.
且不会心怀怨恨
And I harbor no ill will.
那我就放心了
Well, there’s a load off my mind.
麦克 我是想说
Mike, I’m trying to tell you–
我懂
I get it.
行了
Fine.
喝酒吧 沃尔特
Drink up, Walter.
最近几周噩耗连连
Hell of a last couple of weeks.
不禁叫人怀疑自己的处境
Makes a man wonder exactly where he stands.
我是说
I mean, I–
维克多死后
I cannot be alone in feeling this way.
不可能只有我有这感觉吧
Not after what happened to Victor.
那么
So…
带手♥枪♥干嘛
what’s with the piece?
你右边腰带上
Right hip inside your waistband.
那天在实验室我就注意到了
I noticed it the other day at the lab.
带着它能让你安心吧
You wear it if it makes you feel better,
但若真到事态严重 它可帮不上忙
but if push comes to shove, it’s not going to help.
麦克 非得要我直说吗
Mike, do I have to come right out and say this?
我们俩 是一条船上的蚂蚱
You and I, we’re in the same boat.
还是喝你的酒吧
Drink your drink.
维克多死了 下一个可能就是你
If it happened to Victor, it could happen to you.
那算什么
And– and what the hell was that anyway?
讯息吗
Hmm? A message?
他割断他的喉咙只为传递一条讯息吗
He cuts a man’s throat just to send a message?
你是赢家 沃尔特
You won, Walter.
你得到了工作
You got the job.
帮你自己个忙
Do yourself a favor
知足常乐吧
and learn to take yes for an answer.
我现在是有工作了 但能做多久呢
Yeah, I got the job, but for how long?
让我和他共处一室
Get me in a room with him.
麦克 只要你让我们共处一室
Mike, just get me in a room,
剩下的交给我
and I’ll do the rest.
你说完了吗
You done?
说完了
Yeah.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
哥们 你的派对超赞 兄弟
Hey, my man, you know how to party, brother.
爽啊 爽
Epic! Epic!
怎么 你们两个要上哪里去
Uh, seriously, where are you two going?
杰西 我连着三天 几乎都没怎么合眼
Jesse, I’ve been awake for, like, three straight days.
我都快变凹凸曼了
I’m turning into a Sleestak.
那就在这里过夜吧 又不是没地方
So crash here. It’s not like I ain’t got the space.
这主意不错
Yeah, that’s cool and all,
但我好像养了只猫
but I think I got, like, this cat.
我该 回去喂食了
I think I’m, like, supposed to feed it.
随便吧 个贱♥人♥
Whatever, you little bitch.
那你呢 你留下吗
What about you? You sticking,
还是要我插下你的菊花或是给你找个骚货
or do I got to flip you over and check you for a slizz?
兄弟 我都快死了
Bro, I’m kind of pushing flowers here, yo.
这没什么好骄傲的 但我说的可是大实话
I ain’t proud of it, but it’s God’s honest truth.
兄弟 你知道我们和你有兄弟情谊
Hell, brother, you know we got man love for you.
既然你又干回这行了
Now that you’re back in the mix,
简直前途无量啊
it’s like nothing but good days ahead.
好日子正等着你呢
Plenty of time to pace it out is all I’m saying.
对
Yeah.
没错 朋友
Yeah, man.
一点没错
Totally.
不如 下星期继续
I was thinking, like, next week?
行啊 下星期继续
Yeah, sure, man. Next week.
我们没事吧
Are we cool?
没事
We are cool.