就在当晚 我在邮箱里发现了这个
Same night, I get this in my mailbox.
这是你放的吗
This was you?
你知道吗
You know what?
无论你和杀我弟弟的凶手有什么关系
Whatever it is you had to do with my brother’s killers,
我都不想知道
I don’t want to know.
但你必须告诉我一件事
But you got to tell me one thing.
会有人来要这笔钱吗
Is someone gonna come looking for this?
不会
No.
那我拿这些钱来做什么
What exactly am I supposed to do with this?
这些钱能让你和布洛克
Use it to get you and Brock
搬离那个恶臭的贫民窟
out of that shit hole of a neighborhood.
或者拿着这些钱继续吸
Or you can go out and spend it on glass,
这我就管不了你了
and I’d have no way of stopping you.
但我相信你绝对不会这么做
But I got to believe you won’t do that.
沃尔特 回家去吧
Go home, Walter.
您好
How you doing?
砖块
Ton of bricks?
石头
Rocks.
我可以帮你把它们推进去
You, uh, want me to wheel them inside for you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽 是我的矿石到了吗
Marie, is that my minerals?
是的 汉克
Yes, Hank.
有多少盒
How many boxes?
我不确定
I don’t know–
三个 四个 上百个
Three, four, a hundred,
百万个
a million.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你检查过破损吗
Did you check them for damage?
汉克 这些是石头
They’re rocks, Hank.
不是 它们是矿石
No, they’re minerals.
玛丽 这里有一些特别精美易碎的
Jesus, Marie, I got some geodes coming
晶洞玉石
that are very delicate, all right?
如果包装有破损 我就要退货
And I will not accept any boxes that have damage.
我跟你讲 那些送货的混♥蛋♥
Those delivery jackoffs, I’m telling you–
我可不能就这么受他们欺负
I’m not getting ass raped by those bastards, all right?
亲爱的
Just–
求你 能检查一下吗
Honey, would you check?
求你检查一下
Just check, please?
你用了太多蜡了
Hey, you, too much wax.
别那么浪费
Stop wasting it.
听着 告诉你哥哥
Look, tell your brother
如果他明天还不来上班
that if he doesn’t show up tomorrow,
以后就别来了
I’m going to have to fire him.
回去干活 别那么多借口
So now go back. And no more excuses.
沃利兹先生 我叫斯凯勒·怀特
Mr. Wolynetz, my name is Skyler White.
您好
How do you do?
你想买♥♥我的洗车场
You want to buy my car wash.
是的 而且如果您愿意的话
I do. And I am prepared to talk numbers right now,
我今天是来跟你谈价钱的
if you’d like.
你以为这是份清闲的活儿吗
Do you think this is an easy job?
你愿意哈下腰
You are willing to get down on your hands and knees
蹭这擦那像个女佣一样
and scrub like a house maid
更何况那些化学品会灼伤你的肌肤
with all the chemicals eating into your nice skin
会刺痛你的双眼
and stinging in your eyes?
我对洗车行业有些许了解
Well, I know a thing or two about scrubbing.
还有其他建议吗
Any other advice for me?
因为我是很认真地在考虑这件事情
Because I am serious about this.
很好
Good.
我也很认真
I am serious, too.
我在这行辛辛苦苦白手起家
I have worked 30 years of building this business from nothing,
30年才建造了这家洗车场
with my own hands and my own sweat and blood.
我真心敬佩您
I can appreciate that, truly.
考虑到这点
So, with that in mind,
您能给我一个具体的数字吗
is there a figure you can quote me?
一个能让您满意的数字
One which you think would adequately–
一千万
$10 million.
不如谈一下879,000这个数字吧
Well, let’s try 879,000.
你怎么得出这个数字呢
Where do you come up with this number?
瞎编出来的数字
You pull it from your behind?
洗车场平日里
On a typical day,
每小时能洗19辆车
you manage 19 cars per hour.
经推断 加上手工打蜡及装饰品等
Extrapolating, I added the extra revenues
预算外收入
for hand waxes and detailing,
再减去日常开支 薪金 维修费
subtracted your overhead and salary and maintenance,
运转费 折旧
operating fees, depreciation,
我从阿尔伯开克地区相同等级品牌
which I obtained from comparable businesses
得到的数据
in the Albuquerque area,
使我大概得出你这里每年的资金流动
giving me an estimate of your annual cash flow here,
我运用了产业标准乘数
to which I applied the industry standard multiplier
并加上你不动产的市价
and added the market value of your real estate,
得出总值大约为829000这个数字
giving me a total estimated value of $829,000,
于此同时我又很大方的多加了五万
on top of which I generously added an extra $50,000…
作为敬意
so as not to be insulting.
两千万
$20 million.
沃利兹先生
Okay, Mr. Wolynetz, this–
这是给沃尔特·怀特的价钱
This is the price for Walter White.
你以为我不知道你是谁
You don’t think I know who you are?
我记得可清楚了
I remember.
我从未想过要冒名顶替
Well, I have not pretended to be any–
你的丈夫 他擅离职守
Your husband, he quit without giving me notice.
他弄坏了我的空气清新器
He broke my air fresheners.
他诅咒我 还抓自己来挑衅我
He cursed at me and grabbed himself.
现在他想买♥♥我的洗车场
And now he wants to buy my car wash.
又完全不像个男人来直面我说出这个要求
But he’s not man enough to come in here and face me himself.
-而是派自己的女人来 -什么
– Instead, he sends his woman. – Excuse me?
沃尔特·怀特想买♥♥我的洗车场
Walter White wants to buy my car wash.
我给他开的价钱就是两千万
The price he pays is $20 million.
你可以走了
Now please leave.
你近期是否因空难失去最心爱的人
Have you recently lost a loved one on an aviation disaster?
你近期是否因飞机残骸
Have you suffered injury,
甚至跌落下来的身体残骸
shock to the senses,
受过感官方面的惊吓
or property damage as a result of airplane debris
或财产损失
or, God forbid, falling body parts?
告诉我 由我索尔·古德曼帮您解决
Then call me, Saul Goodman.
无需多言
It goes without saying
我能为您赢得
that the six-, seven-,
六位 七位 甚至是八位数字的
perhaps even eight-figure cash settlement
现金补偿
that I can win for you
都将永远无法填补悲剧发生
will never fill the hole in your heart
而造成您内心的空虚
caused by your tragic loss,
但您需要公正
but you deserve justice.
若您想扭转局势
So if you want to tip the scales
赢得官司
back in your favor,
就找索尔
better call Saul.
索尔·古德曼律师
Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
505-503-4455
505-503-4455.
提供西班牙语服务
Se habla espanol.
如果你打算一直跟踪下去
You might want to learn how to tail better
最好能学几招
if you’re planning on making a habit of it.
能请你喝一杯吗
May I buy you a drink?
等你喝完 再来一杯
Next round, when you’re done.
请吧 你赚得可比我多的去了
Why not? You make a hell of a lot more than I do.
给他再来一杯
Uh, another round for him,
我也一样 不加冰
and I’ll have the same. No ice.
我觉得我需要解释下
I feel like I need to explain myself.
希望你能够理解
There were some actions that I took
我的某些举动
which I want you to understand.
我并不希望发生这一切
I didn’t want any of this to happen.
我的所作所为
Everything I did
都是出于对伙伴的忠诚
I did out of loyalty to my partner,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!