《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad…
我叫你上外边去擦车
I need you outside to do some wipe downs.
先给我擦擦这
Wipe down this!
听说你今天有新突破
I heard you broke new ground today.
我20分钟走了16英尺[约5米]
I walked 16 feet in 20 minutes.
那我想应该是突破吧
Yeah, I guess I broke new ground.
你在这里工作过4年 人们会相信
You worked here four years. It’s a story people would believe.
这才是我们该买♥♥的
This is what we buy.
慢点说 什么
Slow down. Oh God!
古斯一旦有机会就会干掉我们
At the first opportunity Gus will kill us.
怎么样 看起来如何
So? How does it look?
你想问 我能不能看到它
You mean, in do I see it?
是的
Yes.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
基本上 是个有脑子的警♥察♥
Basically, any lawman worth his salt’s
都能看出来你带了家伙
going to spot that, yeah.
看来这玩意容易坏事
Assuming that’s a deal breaker?
对 容易坏事
Yes. It’s a deal breaker.
如果你希望低调一些
Well, if stealth is what you’re aspiring to,
最好带一个小一点的
you best go with something more compact–
点38特别版
.38 Special,
短鼻子
snub nose.
隐形撞针
Got a concealed hammer
拔枪时不会挂住你的腰带
so it doesn’t catch on your belt when you draw.
屡试不爽 口碑极佳
Tried and true, no nonsense about it.
-5发子弹 -对
– Five shots? – Yep.
自动手♥枪♥有多少发
Automatic has how many?
弹匣里10发 枪膛里一发
Ten in the mag, one in the chamber.
如果你5发之内解决不了
If you can’t get it done with five,
那就证明你根本不会瞄准
then you’re into spraying prey,
那种情形 多给你6发子弹也没什么用
in which case I wouldn’t count on another six closing the deal.
这枪装的是10克重的空尖弹
You load that with 158 grain hollow points
而不是普通的冲孔弹
instead of your standard wad cutters.
杀伤力足够大
It’s got plenty of stopping power.
左轮手♥枪♥是最应手的家伙
Can’t get more dependable than a wheel gun.
这个
Here. Um…
把它装里边试试
Try it on with this.
如果你想把它别在腰上
That snub, you’ll conceal real nice
用这个枪套很适合
if you carry it I-W-B.
拔枪会困难一些
Little harder to draw from,
但如果你不想被
but there’s really no substitute
警惕的人察觉 真没有别的办法
if you’re intent of fooling a vigilant eye.
还有塑料的
Comes in polymer, too.
我更喜欢皮革的感觉
I prefer the feel of leather.
有点传统的感觉
Old school, I guess.
是啊
Yeah, um…
放在这边真的没错吗
You sure it’s on the correct side?
如果你不是左撇子 就没错
If you’re right-handed, it is.
不知道 你确定吗
I don’t know, ma– Are you sure
因为我感觉放在左边感觉好一些
because maybe it’ll feel better on the left side.
一般规律 不能从身体另一侧拔枪
General rule– You don’t want to cross draw,
除非你坐在椅子上
not unless you’re going to be sitting,
比如商店职员 赌博的人什么的
you know, store clerks, card gamers and such.
无论怎么样 你都要不停的练习拔枪
Either way you’re going to want to practice your draw…
多加练习
a lot…
因为如果你笨手笨脚
because if you’re all fingers,
笑到最后的人
well, it might could be him
可能是他 而不是你
keeping a piece instead of you.
明白我的意思吗
Catch my drift?
这是什么
What’s this?
这就是你要花比枪♥支♥商店
That there is why you’re going to pay me five times
高五倍的价钱买♥♥它的原因
what you’d pay your neighborhood gun store.
枪号♥被擦掉了
Serial number has been filed off.
所以说
So…
明摆着的事
to state the obvious,
我不想因为这把枪被抓住
I don’t want to be caught with this on me.
是啊 先生 明摆着的事
No, sir, to state the obvious, you don’t.
先生 我从事这样的生意
You know, Mister, I’ve been providing my services
已经30多年了
for the past 30-odd years.
这段时间里
You’d think in that time
我明白 最好不要过问别人的生意
I’d learn better than to ask a man his business,
尤其是那律师介绍的人
especially about one referred by the lawyer,
但我真的很想问问你
but I do feel the urge to ask you,
你买♥♥枪真是为了防身吗
we strictly talking defense here?
对 绝对是防身用
Yes, absolutely defense.
怎么了
Why?
如果你只是为了保护自己
Because if it’s just personal protection,
不如去通过合法途径买♥♥枪
aside from a bucket of money,
这样不仅可以省下好多钱
you’d save yourself a potential felony two-spot
也不会因为携带无序列号♥的枪♥支♥
for carrying a weapon with a defaced serial number
而被判重罪
if you’d just buy it legally.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but…
如果你真要用它的话
if you did have to use it,
用一把查不到来历的枪难道不是更好吗
wouldn’t it still be better to use one that couldn’t be traced?
老大 这里是西部
This is the west, boss.
新墨西哥州不是个文明的地方
New Mexico’s not a retreat jurisdiction.
如果有人过来要伤害你的身体
Man steps to you bent on doing bodily harm,
你有一切权利进行反击
you’ve got every right to plant your feet
开枪杀死他
and shoot to kill.
有人称之为道德权利
Some call it a moral right,
我就很同意这种说法
and I do include myself within that class.
我要说的是
All this to say
我很高兴带着你的钱走人
I’m happy to take your money,
但如果你不是身犯重罪的人
but if you’re not a convicted felon,
我建议你最好
you might best be advised
还是不要触犯法律为妙
to bear your arms within the confines of the law.
这是防身用的
It’s for defense.
防身
Defense.
我要了
I’ll take it.
多谢 邦妮
Thanks, Bonnie.
杰西
Jesse.
你好啊 哥们
What’s up, brother?
老兄 里面像是地震了
Dude, it sounds like an earthquake out there.
对 买♥♥了新的音响设备
Yeah. New sound system.
来瞧瞧
Whoa! Check it out.
好震撼的低音炮 你可以啊
Bodacious subwoofers, yo!
这可是真家伙
Serious cannons.
有六个口径十八英寸的炮
18-inchers, six of them.
铝制炮管
Aluminum columns
所以声音非常适中
so they’re really, really like, uh, sonically neutral.
扬声器也很无敌
Tweeters are killers, too.
我喜欢那些线条蹦来蹦去
Dig all them lines jumping around.
太迷幻了
Psychedelic.
我现在只想盯着它们看
Kind of like just want to stare at them.
没错 伙计
Hmm. Yeah, man.
完全让我想把旧音响砸了
Totally makes me want to crank old Savage
搞台炫的
and blaze one.
这机器有参数均衡功能
It’s got, like, parametric equalization.
能自动随着气压等外部条件
Automatically adjusts the levels
的变化调节音阶
to changes in, like, air pressure and whatnot.
这完全是数字真空管扩音器
It’s a totally digital vacuum tube amp
是迄今为止最好的保真扩音器
which is by far the best anti-distortion-wise.
轻而易举就能达到120分贝
It’s 120 decibels without breaking a sweat.
站稳了 伙计们
Hold on to your hats, bitches.
对了 伙计 我昨天聚会看到安德里亚了
Hey, man, I saw Andrea at a meeting yesterday.
她还问起你了
She asked about you.
谢了 不过..
Thanks, man, but, uh…
我们在戒毒
12 steps and all that.
不是吧
Seriously?
只吸一小口吧
Maybe just a little bump.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!