没有杰西和我
Without Jesse and myself,
你就没有新产品
you have no new product.
你就没有收入
You have no income.
你的手下就得不到工钱
Your people out there will not be paid.
你的分销渠道就会崩溃
Your distribution chain collapses.
没有我们
Without us…
你会一无所有
you have nothing.
你杀了我 就断了财路
You kill me, you have nothing.
你杀了杰西 也就失去了我
You kill Jesse, you don’t have me.
你不会这样做的
You won’t do this.
你是个聪明人
You’re too smart.
你承受不了这代价
You can’t afford to do this.
求你了
Please.
让我们继续干活
Let us just go back to work.
我们就在这里
We’re here.
让我们干活吧
Let us work.
我们准备好要干活了
We’re ready to go to work.
我们接着之前的进度继续干
We’ll just pick up right where we left off.
愣着干嘛
Well?
接着干活
Get back to work.
把这个捅放平
Let’s just– We’ll just lay this down.
先把脚装进去
We’ll put him in feet first.
抓着他的鞋
Grab his shoe.
等一等 把他抬起来
Oh. Here. Wait, wait. Just lift him up.
好了
There. All right.
就这样
Here we go.
天呐
God.
你往里推 我扶着他
If you push that way, I’ll hold him in.
好的 准备好没
Okay, ready?

1–
该死的
Oh, shit!
好了 等一等
All right, wait. Wait.
别管它了
Forget that.
用力
Come on.
抬起来
Up!
放下
Get down.
好了
Okay.
氢氟酸
我从没用过这玩意 能管用吗
I never used this stuff. You sure it’ll do the job?
相信我们
Trust us.
腐蚀剂
给你 亲 还需要什么吗
Here you go, hon. Get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, I’m good. Thanks.
你好吗
How are you doing?
我的意思是…
No, I mean, you know–
你感觉还好吗
How are you doing?
你做了你唯一能做的
You did the only thing that you could.
我希望你能明白这一点
I hope you understand that.
有什么打算
Thoughts?
你是说
Got any thoughts
下一步我们有什么打算吗
on what our next move might be?
什么下一步
What next move?
我们的下一步
Our next move.
我们的下一步
Our next move,
鉴于古斯一旦有机会就会干掉我们
given the fact that at the first opportunity Gus will kill us.
难道刚才不是干掉我们的好机会吗
What, that wasn’t an opportunity just now?
我感觉那机会他妈非常好
Seemed like a pretty damn good opportunity to me.
-不是的 -我说那是黄金机会
-No, no. – Golden, I would say.
我们为自己争取了些时间
We bought ourselves some time.
没错 不过…
Yes, but–
问题是多久
the question is how much.
他一定在寻找接替我的人
He’ll be looking for another chemist.
他不会找到能够接替你的人
He’s not going to find another chemist.
他上哪去找接替你的人呢
Where is he going to find another chemist?
这个人不仅要有能力
It’s not just about somebody
使这么大的实验室正常运转
being able to run a lab that big.
还要值得信任
Someone he can trust,
他得确保这个人会守口如瓶
someone he knows will keep their mouths shut.
对 祝他好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
估计他用了很多年才找到盖尔
Bet it took him years to find Gale.
他现在一定很伤心
Bet he’s sorry now.
你确定自己没事吗
Are you sure you’re okay?
至少现在我们能互相理解
At least now we all understand each other.
对吧
Right?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是我们上了他的贼船
I mean him and us, we get it.
我们现在同坐一条船
We’re all on the same page.
这又是条什么船呢
What page is that?
这条船上的人说…
The one that says…
即使我杀不了你
if I can’t kill you,
你♥他♥妈♥也别想活得舒服
you’ll sure as s— wish you were dead.
打扰一下
Yo. Excuse me.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hi.

Hi.
我把车停到安士敦街了
It’s parked over on Amsden.
小怀特要起床了 我怕他看到
Junior was about to get up, and he would have seen it,
我不想让他东问西问的
so I wanted to avoid a lot of questions.
很聪明
That was smart.
是啊
Yeah.
肯尼·罗格斯的T恤[美国歌♥手]
Kenny Rogers.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我好得很
Right as rain.
你带钥匙了吗
Do you have your keys?
带了
Yeah.
车停在三个街区外
Uh, it’s parked three blocks down
马路右边
on the right.
好的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!