《绝命毒师》前情提要
Last season on AMC’s Breaking Bad…
你是毒贩
You’re a drug dealer.
我是制毒师 不是毒贩
I’m a manufacturer. I’m not a dealer.
签了离婚协议 从我们的生活中消失
Grant me this divorce and stay out of our lives.
-你是我的新实验室助手 -盖尔·伯蒂彻
– You’re my new lab assistant. – Gale Boetticher.
他们是杀手 我想我才是他们要杀的人
They’re assassins. I believe I was their prime target.
有人误导他们 找上了我连襟
They were steered away from me to my brother in law.
-那可是一大笔钱 -我们有钱
– It’s tens of thousands of dollars. – We have the money.
-你不要牵扯进来 -我怎可能不牵扯进来
– You are not in this. – How I am not in this?
我想知道
I was wondering how soon you
你几时可以独♥立♥接手实验室
might be able to take over the lab yourself.
现在不是我们两个死就是他死
It comes down to you and me versus him.
很遗憾 必须他死
I’m sorry, but it’s gonna be him.
他们把我抓到洗衣房♥要干掉我
They got me in the laundry and they’re going to kill me.
动手
Do it!
你耍什么花样
Just what the hell was that?
你也许该等等再动手
You might wanna hold off.
为什么
Why?
因为你老板会需要我的
Because your boss is gonna need me.
进展如何
How’s it coming?
非常 非常好
Ah. Very, very well.
拆包裹拆到手软
It’s a flurry of deliveries.
有种圣诞节早上拆礼物的感觉
Feels like Christmas morning.
真令人兴奋
Ah, it’s exciting.
进展神速
It’s really coming together.
有一件事我想说明
And I would like to point out
如果您对采购价格有任何疑问
that if you have any very understandable questions
那是非常可以理解的
about the price tag…
这声响 就是品质
That sound… quality.
辉瑞公♥司♥ 默克公♥司♥[美国著名制药公♥司♥]
At Pfizer, at Merck,
用的都是这东西
that unit would be right at home.
所有设备都是这样
That goes for all of it.
很好
Good.
我希望你拿到你所需要的
I want you to have what you need.
先生 我向您致以崇高的敬意
Oh. Well, I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir.
你认为我们什么时候可以开工
When do you think we’ll be up and running?
我估计 1个月之内
Within a month, I’d say.
两周
Two weeks.
好 两周
Uh, yeah, two weeks.
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
顺便说一声
By the way,
您让我检测的样品
that sample you asked me to run,
我测过了 品质非常好
I ran it, and it is quite good.
谢谢你 盖尔
Thank you very much, Gale.
剩下的可以交给维克多处理掉
You can give that to Victor to discard.
好的
Uh, sure.
那是我们的竞争对手的货吗
Is that our competition?
你说什么
I’m sorry?
那个
The, uh…
那个样品真的非常好
It really is quite good.
我指的是 纯度
The purity, of course, I’m speaking of,
化学范畴的”好”
speaking strictly in chemical terms.
迄今 我还不能确定为什么偏蓝
And I can’t, as of yet, account for the blue color,
但是 如果那是我们的竞争对手
but, uh… if that is our competition,
那么可以说 我们的工作遇到了挑战
we have our work cut out for us, so to speak.
你没有任何竞争对手 盖尔
You don’t have any competition, Gale,
至少在我关注范围没有
not as far as I’m concerned.
话说回来 再纯又能纯到哪里去
After all, how pure can pure be?
可以纯到匪夷所思
Well, it can be pretty darn pure.
福林先生 我向您保证可达96%的纯度
Mr. Fring, I can guarantee you a purity of 96%.
我为这数字骄傲
I’m proud of that figure.
这个96%来之不易
It’s a hard-earned figure, 96.
可是 那个样本的纯度是99%
However, this other product is 99,
甚至可能更纯一点
maybe even a touch beyond that.
我需要一台气相色谱仪才能确定
I’d need an instrument called a gas chromatograph to say for sure,
3个百分点听起来好像不多
but, uh, that last 3%, it may not sound like a lot,
可是 那真的是
but, uh, but it is.
难以逾越
It’s tremendous.
难以逾越的鸿沟
It’s a tremendous gulf.
盖尔 就我们的目的来说
Gale, for our purposes,
96%已经足够了
96% will do just fine.
请你不要为这事烦心
Please, don’t let this trouble you.
我懂 只是…
Yeah. It’s just…
我想知道这是谁合成出来的
I’d love to know who synthesized it
就是这样
is all.
一个想跟我合作的人
A man who wants to work with me.
训练有素的化学家 像你一样
A trained chemist, like yourself.
但我们不会合作的
But it won’t happen.
我认为他不够专业
I don’t consider him a professional.
如果他还不专业 那我简直什么都不是
If he’s not, I don’t know what that makes me.
我不是说我不能胜任
I’m not trying to talk myself out of a job.
这个人有其它方面的问题
With this person, there are other considerations.
他的货是我见过的最棒的 毫无疑问
His is the best I’ve ever seen, hands down.
我看到你建这个地方
And I look at this place that you’ve built,
投资那么大
the money you’re investing,
不惜血本
sparing no expense.
我知道
And I know…
我知道你想要最棒的
I know that you want the best.
胡安·塔布街 6353号♥
6353 Juan Tabo.
6单元
Apartment 6.
不 不尤班克路西边
No, no. Eubank’s west.
在尤班克路和西班牙路之间
It’s between Eubank and Spain,
离马萨特兰比较近
but Mazatlan’s closest.
不知道 我只听到一声
I don’t know. I just heard the one,
就一声 就是那种发动机逆火的声音
just the one single, like, you know, like a backfire,
像是卡车逆火
like a truck backfiring.
我就从公♥寓♥里出来
I came out of my apartment…
还有几个人也出来了
A couple of us came out.
没 没人目击
No. No, nobody saw it.
你们有看到什么人吗
Did you guys see anybody?
喂 有没有啊
Guys, did you?
我不知道他们是不是听得懂
I don’t know if they speak English too good.
他们只是摇头
They’re just shaking their heads.
我想他们没看见什么人
I don’t think they saw anybody.
只听到一声巨响
It was just this one loud…
就是很响的 嘭的一声 然后就没动静了
this… this very loud pop, and that was all.
没听到争吵什么的
No arguing or like that.
你们认得路吗
So you guys good in directions there?
你让我…
You want me to…
他们打哪边来 东边还是西边
They coming east or west?
如果向东走
If they’re heading east,
那他们的左手边会有一家埃克森石油
tell them there’s an Exxon on their left-hand side.
直走就是住♥宅♥区
then it’s straight residential.
你要我♥干♥什么 好
You want me to what? Yeah.
不 我在线等
No. I’ll stay on the line.
你认得他
You know him?
我们都听到了枪声
We all heard this shot.
我说 你不应过去
Hey, I don’t think you ought to go in there.
先生 这可是罪案现场
Mister, this is a crime scene.
不能碰任何东西
You don’t want to touch anything.
先生
Mister…
先生 你有没听到我说话
Mister, are you listening to me?
你这小杂种
You little bastard.
开车
Drive.
快开车
Drive!
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
人死了
He’s gone?
看着我
Look at me.
死了
Gone?
你确定
You sure?