胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号♥ 6号♥公♥寓♥ 知道了
6353 Juan Tabo, Number 6. Got it.
他在家吗
He’s home?

Yep.
那地方有人监视吗
Anyone watching the place?
貌似没人监视
No. Looks pretty much wide open.
你打算什么时候行动
When are you gonna do it?
今晚
Tonight.
等天黑
Once it gets dark.
怀特老师 别这么做
Don’t do this, Mr. White.
求你了
Please.
去自首吧
Go to the cops.
出事了
We got a problem.
实验室里有些化学物品泄漏了
Some kind of chemical leaking in your lab.
你得跟我走一趟
You gotta come with me.
我 我开车跟着你
I’ll, uh– I’ll follow you.
他们让我带你去 我就得带你去
They tell me to bring you, I bring you.
来吧 上车吧
Come on, get in the car.
我不太懂 也许是某个桶漏了
I don’t know if it’s a barrel leak or what,
但下面真的很臭
but you got something mighty stinky down there.
你先请
After you.
沃尔特 你越快找出原因
Walter, the sooner you figure out what this is,
我们就都能早点回家
the sooner we all go home.
求你别这样
Please don’t do this.
迈克
Mike…
你不必这样做的
you don’t have to do this.
不幸的是 我必须得这么做 沃尔特
Yeah. Unfortunately, I do, Walter.
请下楼
Downstairs.
我会免费制毒
I’ll cook– I’ll cook for free.
不会再有任何麻烦了
And there won’t be any more trouble.
-我向你保证 -不行
– I promise you. – No.
-好吗 让我和古斯谈谈 -不行
– Okay, if I could just talk to Gus, – No.
-我相信他会明白的 -不行
– I know I can make him understand. – No.
-如果我能和古斯谈谈 -不行沃尔特
-If I can talk to Gus– No. Walter?
我能说服他的
…I can convince him, okay?
求你了 求你让我
Just let me, please– Please.
-求求你让我和他谈谈 -闭嘴
– Please let me talk to him! – Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不能这么做
I can’t do it.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我可以告诉你杰西·平克曼在哪
I’ll give you Jesse Pinkman.
好吗 像你说的 他才是问题
Okay? Like you said, he’s the problem.
他一直都是个麻烦 如果没有他
He’s always been the problem. Without him, we would–
他 他就在城里
And he’s– he’s in town, all right?
你找错了地方 他不在弗吉尼亚州
He’s not in Virginia or wherever the hell you’re looking for him.
他就在这儿阿尔布开克
He’s right here in Albuquerque,
我可以带你去找他
and I can take you to him.
我能带你直接找到他
I’ll take you right to him.
-怎么说 -他在哪儿
– What do you say? – Where is he?
现在 你给我地址
Right now. You give me an address.
我 我不知道
I– I don’t– He moves.
他没固定的位置 但如果能让我打电♥话♥
He moves around, but if you let me call him–
别 求你了
No, no, please.
不 只是电♥话♥
No, I just– My phone.
只是 只是我的电♥话♥
I’ll just– It’s just my phone.
我打给他 约他见面
I’ll call him, and I’ll have him meet me.
好吗 可以吗
All right? Okay?
可以吗
Okay?
你动手了吗
Did you do it?
怀特老师
Mr. White?
你动手了吗
Did you do it?
不 我没动手
No, I didn’t do it.
我现在不能动手
I can’t now.
必须由你来动手了
It’s gonna have to be you.
什么 不行 老兄
What? No way, man.
听我说 你比我们离他近
Listen to me. You’re closer than we are.
比我们快20分钟
You’ll have about a 20-minute lead.
他们把我带到洗衣房♥ 要杀了我
They’ve got me at the laundry, and they’re going to kill me.
杰西 马上动手 快去
Jesse, do it now! Do it– Do it fast!
马上就动手 杰西
Do it now! Jesse!
我的天
Oh, my God.
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Just what the hell was that exactly?
你可能得缓一缓再杀我了
You might want to hold off.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
因为你的老板会需要我
Because your boss is gonna need me.
胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号♥ 6号♥公♥寓♥
6353 Juan Tabo, Apartment 6.
没错
Yeah.
你好
Hi.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
想要什么 尽管拿走
Take whatever you want.
我有钱 我有
I have money. I have–
我有很多钱
I got a lot of money.
我有
I have–
求求你别这么做
Please don’t do this.
求求你别
You don’t– You–
求你
You–
你大可不必这样
You don’t have to do this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!