但是万一我把地址
But who’s to say I didn’t write
写在日程表上
the address down in my day planner?
或是草稿纸上
Or on a scratch piece of paper somewhere?
出于职业需要 我记下了地点
Who’s to say I didn’t write down a location
但结果不小心被人看见了
strictly for my own professional use?
请别碰我桌上任何东西
Do not touch anything on my desk.
我要出去一下 给我自己泡杯雀巢咖啡
I’m gonna leave the room, make myself a Nescafe.
我这是在罩着你
I’m just looking out for you, that’s all.
就像是母鸡护小鸡
Like a mother hen.
相信我
Believe me,
洗钱已不是过去那回事了
money laundering ain’t what it used to be.
真怀念八十年代
God, do I miss the ’80s.
你这是白费功夫
Wasting your time.
我要买♥♥洗车场 说完了
I’m buying the car wash. End of story.
看一眼这地方 你就会喜欢上的
Well, one look at this place, you’re gonna fall in love, so–
怎样 我说的没错吧
Huh? Was I right?
打着灯笼也找不到
Where else are you gonna find
这种只收现金 而且还这么好玩的地方
a cash-only business that’s this much fun?
除非是那种[挂按♥摩♥院招牌的]妓院
Unless we’re talking massage parlors,
不过我没找到
and I don’t see it.
进来瞧瞧
Shall we?
你玩过激光枪战游戏吗
You ever actually play laser tag?
是个不错的有氧运动 而且还能朝小孩子开枪
It’s good cardio. Plus you get to shoot at kids.
那边过去有碰碰车
You got your bumper cars over there down that way.
游乐场在这里
Got your arcade right here.
最新潮的电子游戏全有
All the latest video games.
小吃吧在那边儿
Snack bar is over there.
可以卖♥♥啤酒给家长
Nothing stopping you from selling beer to the parents.
是笔全新的收入
That’s a whole new revenue stream.
行了行了
All right, enough.
我们安全了
We’re good.
我的老天爷
Holy Christ.
安全了
We’re good?
你觉得这种情况叫安全吗
This constitutes good where you’re from?
我的车被人窃听
My car is bugged.
我只是说有可能被窃听
I said maybe– maybe–
还被人跟踪
I’m being followed.
你♥他♥妈♥这次让我淌的是什么浑水
What the hell have you gotten me into?
我自己的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
My very own P.I.
跑来威胁 要打断我的腿
is threatening to break my legs.
就好像玛格侬威胁
That’s like Thomas Magnum threatening
那个神经兮兮的小胡子[美剧私♥家♥侦♥探♥玛格侬]
that little prissy guy with the mustache.
太过分了
Over and above.
这早超过了我能给你提供的服务范围
Service-wise, is is over and above.
要是你我能躲过这一劫
You and I survive this,
我真要重新考虑加钱了
oh, I’m seriously rethinking my pricing.
没错 还有你
Yeah. And that goes
你要双倍 嬉皮小子
double for you, Hip-Hop.
那家伙不是傻子
My guy’s no dummy. Right?
我们只有24小时
So I give us maybe 24 hours
赶在他发现地址是假的之前
before he figures out that address goes nowhere.
你们做好你们的事 赶紧的
You guys do your thing. Make it snappy.
我去看看有没有俄♥罗♥斯♥方块可以玩
I’ll go see if they have Tetris or something.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
你呢
You?
我♥干♥回我的老本行了
I got my old job back.
至少在盖尔接手之前 他们不会杀我
At least until they kill me and Gale takes over.
盖尔是他们的人 对吧
He’s their boy, huh?
没错
He’s their boy.
你觉得你还剩多少时间
How long you think you’ve got?
他问了我很多问题
Well, he asks a lot of questions
关于制毒过程的
about the cooking process.
我尽量含糊其辞
I try to be as vague as possible,
但那个维克多一直在监视着我
but I got that guy Victor watching me,
我说的每句话他都听着
listening to every word I say.
也许我还活着的唯一原因
Maybe the only thing that’s saving me
是盖尔的过度严谨
is Gale’s fastidiousness.
一旦他有把握了
Once he feels confident
掌握了我全部方法
that he knows my entire method…
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
你知道该怎么办
You know what we do.
一定还有别的路子
There’s got to be some other way.
也许直接自首对你比较好
Maybe it’s better for you to just go to the cops.
对吧
All right?
我也不敢相信自己嘴里说出这话
I mean, I can’t believe I’m saying that at all,
但是为了你家人着想
but for your family?
缉毒局肯定巴不得抓到你这样的人
The DEA would love you.
还有你可以透露给他们多少黑幕
All the shit you could tell them?
联邦证人保护 是很好的选择
Federal Witness Protection, that’s a good deal.
至于我 我会自己跑路
As for me, I’ll hit the road, yo.
我能逃得掉
I mean– I’ll make it.
我们的确风光过
We had a– We had a good run.
但已经结束了
But it’s over.
绝不找缉毒局
Never the DEA.
制毒不能停止
The cook can’t stop.
这一点我确定无疑
That’s the one thing I’m certain of.
货不能断
Production cannot stop.
古斯可担不起断货
Gus can’t afford to.
所以假如我是他唯一的制毒师
So if I’m the only chemist that he’s got,
那我就有了筹码
then I’ve got leverage.
能让我活命
And leverage keeps me alive.
也能让你活命 这点还是能保证的
It keeps you alive, too. I think I can see to that.
如果我是他唯一的制毒师
If I’m the only chemist that he’s got.
我下不了手 怀特老师
I– I can’t do it, Mr. White.
就像你说的 我…
Like you said, I’m–
我不是个…
I’m not a…
我下不了手
I can’t do it.
那我来
I’ll do it.
我需要
I’m gonna–
我需要你的帮助
I’m gonna need your help.
他们日日夜夜都
I mean, they’re watching me
在监视我
day and night.
我根本没机会和盖尔独处
They never leave me alone with Gale, not for a moment.
而且 我甚至都不知道他住哪儿
Hell, I don’t even know where the man lives.
黄页上找不到他
He’s not in the phone book.
在网上也查不着
I can’t find him on the Internet.
我不能在实验室动手
I can’t do it in the lab.
维克多一直在那儿
Victor’s always there.
但如果能够给我哪怕一个小时
But if I could just…
摆脱掉维克多
shake Victor for even an hour one night,
我想那么
I think then that…
也许我就能
I may be able to…
把这件事弄成一场意外
make it look like an accident.
一定还有别的办法的
There’s got to be some other way.
我洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
但事情到了你我与他 只能存活一方的境地
But when it comes down to you and me versus him–
我只能说抱歉了
I’m sorry,
真的很抱歉
I’m truly sorry–
死的必须是他
but it’s gonna be him.
你是我唯一的优势
You are the only edge that I’ve got,
他们还不知道你在城里
as long as they don’t know that you’re in town.
我需要你跟踪他
But I need you to track him.
给我他的地址
Get me his address,
其他的我来做
and I’ll do the rest.
听着 杰西 我救过你的命
Look, I saved your life, Jesse.
你这次能救我吗
Are you gonna save mine?
告诉我 你找到他了
Please tell me you found him.
胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号♥ 6号♥公♥寓♥
6353 Juan Tabo Boulevard, Apartment 6.
还在听吗
You there?
恩 是的
Uh, yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!