真的
Seriously.
我只是…
I just…
所有事情 你怎样想
However you like things to be done
我们就怎样做
is exactly how we are gonna do them.
绝对的
Period.
从现在起
From here on out.
所以呢
So, uh…
请指导我吧
please teach me.

Okay.
盖尔 很高兴见到你
Gale. It’s good to see you.
福林先生
Mr. Fring.
真是…
Wow. This is, uh…
我该事先打个电♥话♥的
I should have called first.
没有打扰到你吧
I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
没有 完全没有
No. No, not at all.
请进
Please come in.
要喝点什么 薄荷甜酒怎么样
Can I offer you something? Creme de Menthe?
不 不必 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thank you.
请恕我这般打扰
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
一点也没打扰
Oh, no, no. It’s no inconvenience.
我有事要和你商量
I need to talk to you about something…
一件很紧迫的事
something rather pressing.
我想知道 在必要的情况下
If push came to shove, I was wondering
你多久之后可以独♥立♥制毒
how soon you might be able to take over the lab yourself.
在助手的协助下
You and an assistant.
为什么
Why would…
为什么会有这种必要
Why would push come to shove?
沃尔特有没有跟你提起过
Has Walter ever talked to you
他是为何入这行的吗
about why he got into this particular line of work?
我猜我以为是 佣金丰厚的缘故
I guess I assumed it was because it pays so well.
这是自然 不过具体来说
Oh, it is, but specifically.
他有和你说过他的健康问题吗
Has he ever spoken to you about his health problems?
这不奇怪
Oh. I’m not surprised.
他不太喜欢和人交流
He’s a very private person.
他有什么健康问题
What exactly are his health problems?
他患有癌症 时日无多
He’s dying of cancer.
所以他才来干这个
It is why he does this,
为了养家糊口
to provide for his family,
他已经做到了
which he has accomplished.
他的家人以后将衣食无忧
They will never want for anything.
他保证了这一点
He’s seen to that.
他还有多长时间
how long does he have?
这就是问题所在
That is very much the question.
他不愿意谈这件事
He does not want to talk about it,
每次我跟他提起…
and every time I bring it up with him…
我认为他还没完全接受这个事实
I don’t know that he’s fully accepted the reality of it.
不是我冷血
And not to sound cold-blooded,
我毕竟是个生意人
but I am running a business here.
不 我能理解
No, I… I understand.
我在这里…
I have…
投入了很多资金
a very large investment in this.
总开销非常大
There is so much overhead
我负担不起停工
that I can’t afford to shut down,
哪怕一个星期也不行
not even for a week.
所以你能明白我的担忧
So you understand my concern
以及对不停工的迫切希望吧
and my desire for continuity?
明白 完全明白
I do, absolutely.
只要沃尔特愿意
Now, I intend to keep Walter on
我会留他一直工作
as long as he wants,
前提是他身体情况允许
assuming he’s physically up to it.
但他既然不能或者不愿意
But as he cannot or will not
告诉我他还可以工作多久
tell me how long that might be,
我不得不为最坏的情况做好打算
I must prepare for the worst-case scenario.
最坏的情况
The worst-case scenario.
我想如果我们能…
I suppose if we had…
再在一起制几批货的话
at least a few more cooks together…
现在还没准备好吗
You don’t think you’re ready now?
他真的是…
Well, he is such a…
大♥师♥级的
a master.
总有我学不尽的知识
There’s always more for me to learn.
可是我想如果我们能再…
But I’m thinking that if we had…
比如 一两批货
say, one or two more cooks?
一批
One more…
我想就可以了
I guess, would do it.
应该能行
I suppose.
我相信你 盖尔
I believe in you, Gale.
我知道一旦时机成熟
I know that when the time comes,
你一定会准备好的
you will be ready.
怎么了
What’s up?
沃尔特
Walt?
那个…
Is there, um…
清理催化剂床有什么特殊诀窍吗
any particular trick to purging the catalyst bed?
没有 直接清理就是了
No, it’s pretty straightforward.
到时候我会告诉你
I’ll show you when we get there.
什么事
Yeah.
告诉他我在开会
Tell him I’m in conference.
你看不到我在开会吗
Can’t you see I’m in conference?
我在找你的一名客户
I’m looking to find a client of yours.
希望你可以帮个忙 给我他的地址
I was hoping you could help me out with an address.
哪位客户
Which client?
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman.
电♥话♥簿上找找杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman in the phone book Jesse Pinkman.
这个人怎么找呢
Hmm. How would one track him down?
我也想知道
I wonder.
你还没走
You’re still here.
你给我仔细听好 索尔
I need your full attention, Saul.
我要杰西·平克曼当前的行踪
Jesse Pinkman current whereabouts.
你赶紧告诉我 就可以继续享受你这个
The sooner you tell me, the sooner you can get back
天知道是什么的鬼东西
to whatever the hell this is exactly.
你当我是高年级纠察员吗 “当前的行踪”
What am I, eight-grade hall monitor? “Current whereabouts.”
迈克 我实话跟你说
Let me tell you something, Mike…
你老实躺着
You are good right there.
我也找个舒服地方坐
Now, let’s both get comfortable.
我说我要找平克曼
Now, when I say I’m looking for Pinkman,
你我都心知肚明 对吧
we both know why, don’t we?
你给我装糊涂
And you pretending otherwise
只会浪费我的时间
only wastes my time
只会惹恼我
and serves to annoy me.
迈克
Mike, uh,
律师这行有它的规矩
there are rules to this lawyer thing.
是吗
Is that right?

Yeah.
律师-当事人保密特权 这很重要
Attorney-client privilege. That’s a big one.
我也同样在为你保密
And that’s something I provide for you.
所以如果我出♥卖♥♥♥平克曼
So if I give up Pinkman, well,
你就得问了
then you’re gonna be asking
索尔这么轻易出♥卖♥♥♥他们
“Old Saul gives ’em up pretty easy.
怎能保证他不出♥卖♥♥♥我呢
What’s to keep him from giving me up?”
看吧 这样哪还有信任
You see? So then where’s the trust?
我可以把你活埋到沙漠里 你信吗
I trust the hole in the desert I’d leave you in.
也对
Yeah, it’s an argument.
所以…
So…
别逼我把你打成瘸子
don’t make me beat you till your legs don’t work.
告诉我哪里能找到他
Now tell me where to find him.
识时务者为俊杰
You know it’s the right thing.
我不能说 迈克
I can’t tell you, Mike.
好吗
All right, I–
听我说 我要是告诉你了
Look, if I was to tell you,
我就…我良心过不去
I just– I couldn’t live with myself.
对不起
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!