我永远不会那么问
I would never ask you that.
平克曼现在在哪里
Where is Pinkman now?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
至少是千里之外了
A couple of time zones away, at least.
当然这只是我的猜测
Beyond that, I’d only be guessing.
因为他有够花一辈子的钱了
He has enough money to last forever.
他知道自己要亡命天涯
He knows he needs to keep moving.
你找不到他的
You’ll never find him.
这倒不见得 沃尔特
I don’t know, Walt.
你忘了我是干什么的吧
It’s what I do, after all.
现在跟他没关系了
He’s out of the picture.
我救了他的命 是我欠他的
I saved his life. I owed him that.
现在我跟他两清了
But now he and I are done,
不正合你意吗
which is exactly what you wanted, isn’t it?
我一直认为你是个务实的人
You’ve always struck me as a very pragmatic man,
如果可以 我想和你谈谈选择的问题
so if I may, I would like to review options with you
你有两个选择
of which it seems to me you have two.
选择一
Option A–
此时此地 把我♥干♥掉
you kill me right here and now.
很明显这对你来说再容易不过了
Apparently, I have made that very easy for you.
你可以杀了我 没有目击者
You can kill me– no witnesses–
再花上几个星期 几个月的时间
and then spend the next few weeks or months
追查杰西·平克曼的下落 把他也干掉
tracking down Jesse Pinkman, and you kill him too.
在我看来 这毫无意义
A pointless exercise, it seems to me.
不过这就是选择一
But that is Option A.
选择二呢
What is Option B?
我继续制毒
I continue cooking.
你我都把平克曼给忘了
You and I both forget about Pinkman.
就当什么都没发生过
We forget this ever happened.
就当是我们互惠而长远的合作中
We consider this a lone hiccup
的一次小插曲
in an otherwise long and fruitful business arrangement.
我比较倾向选择二
I prefer Option B.
你需要个新助手
You’d need a new assistant.
-我可以去找 -不
– I could get right on that. – No.
这次我来选人
This time, I choose.
你的车
Your car.
去修一下
Get it fixed.
知道了
Yeah.
至于吗
Really?
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴我能回来
It’s good to be back.
那么 我们开始吧
Well, shall we?
当然 盖尔 开始吧
By all means, Gale, let’s cook.
犀牛怎么样
What about that rhinoceros?
你觉得那适合当宠物吗
You think he’d make a good pet?
-不适合 – 不适合吗
– No. – No?
你觉得当你叫它时
Don’t you think if you called to him,
它会跑过来吃饭吗
he’d come running for his supper?
我打赌它会跑来
I’ll bet he would. I bet he’d come running.
你好傻 爷爷
You’re silly, Pop Pop.
确实有点
Well, a little.
但它可能会把东西都撞翻
But he’d probably knock everything over.
而且它还有个大鼻子
Plus, there’s that big nose of his.
那不是鼻子 是角
That’s not a nose. That’s a horn.
是吗
Is that so?
它鼻子很小的
His real nose is little.
跟你在一起我能学到好多东西
I learn all kinds of things being with you.
好了 乖孙女 这些给你
Okay, June Bug, these are for you.
剩下的呢
What about the rest?
剩下的是我的
The rest are for me.
才不是呢
No, they’re not.
你太老了 不适合玩气球
You’re too old for balloons.
再老都不为过
Oh, you’re never too old for balloons.
来抱抱 看到你妈妈了
Give me a hug. Oh, I see your mama.
快去吧
Don’t keep her waiting.
再见 爷爷
Bye, Pop Pop.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
我求求你 你不要杀我 你千万不要杀我
我不能死 我有三个小孩子
求求你 求求你 不要杀我
Please. Please, no.
我求你你不要杀我
周 你欠我个解释
Chow, do you have anything you want to tell me?
感谢上帝你来了
Thank God you’re here.
他们囚禁我
They keep me prisoner.
他们囚禁你
They keep you prisoner.
我没为他们做任何事
I don’t do nothing for them ever.
他们想逼我就范
They try and make me.
我拒绝了
I say no.
他们偷走了我的化学材料
They steal my chemicals.
我阻止不了
I can’t stop them.
我只是个商人
I am businessman.
你是个商人
You’re a businessman–
外面的那位女士
The lady out front–
女士 你还在那里吗
Hey, lady, are you still there?
问她还在不在
Ask her if she’s still there.
潘 你还在吗
我当然还在 我还能去哪里啊
你们在干什么呀 我得赶回家了
我有小孩子要照顾 我老公一定急死了
你钱付不够 我前面死了个男人耶
她还在
She says yes.
她会开车吗
How’s her driving?
开车 她开车开得好吗
Driving. Is she good behind the wheel?
很好 她开得很好
Good. She’s good driver.
有驾照吗 可靠吗
Licensed? Dependable?
她有辆凯美瑞
She has a Camry.
很好
Good.
卡车明天一早就会到这儿
The trucks will be here first thing in the morning.
我强烈建议你
I strongly recommend
下次记得回我们电♥话♥
that you return our calls next time.
让她载你去医院吗
So have her drive you to the hospital.
鞋忘拿了
She’s gonna need her shoe.
他们从哪截的货
Where did they cross?
好像是拉雷多
Laredo, looks like.
但他们没有派出最厉害的手下
They didn’t exactly send their A players.
如你所言 只是帮派行为而已
But like you said, it’s cartel, all right.
他们在找弱点下手
Probing for weakness.
貌似没成功
Well, they didn’t find any.
有平克曼消息吗
What about Pinkman?
我正在调查
I’m making inquiries.
好了 第二步
Done. That’s two?
关上吧
All right. Let’s close it up.
拉下来
Bring it down.
准备
Ready?
很好 好了
Great. Okay.
搞定
We’re good.
你可以摘掉面具了
You can take your mask off now.
那家伙不走吗
Does that guy ever leave?
不走
Nah.
什么时候开始的
When exactly did that start?
刚开始的
It’s new.
我们…
We had a…
替代你的那位 出了点小插曲
We had a little drama with the person you replaced.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
不必 没事
No, it’ll be fine.
会好起来的
Things will continue to smooth out,
一切都会好起来的
and, yeah, it’ll be fine.
顺便问下 和我工作你有什么顾虑吗
By the way, if you’re at all worried about working with me…
没 没有
No, I’m not.
因为不论上次我有什么缺点
Because whatever my shortcomings last time,
我希望从现在开始 一切都能完美
I intend for things to go perfectly from here on out.
所以 如果有什么…
So, if there is…
盖尔 你很棒
Gale, you’re great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!