You okay with this?
你不想说点什么吗
You got anything to say here?
叫他们进来
Bring them back.
不许再利用孩子
No more children.
懂了吗
Understand?
还有你
And you.
不许再闹了
You keep the peace.
说出来
Say it.
是 我不会再闹了
Yeah. I’ll keep the peace.
握手
Shake hands.
杰西 你的行为
Jesse, your actions…
会影响到其他人
they affect other people.
有些时候
And sometimes
必须学会妥协
compromises have to be made…
理智一点
for the best of reasons.
别走 杰西 杰西
No, Jesse. Jesse!
玛丽 让那些拿了工钱的来干这活
Marie, let the people who get paid to do this, do this.
他们哪有我♥干♥的这么上心
The people who get paid to do this, do a lousy job.
这就是你想要的 对吧
So I guess this is what you want, huh?
躺在医院病床上
Just lying in a hospital bed,
让护士用海绵擦身
getting sponge baths from nurses.
玛丽
Marie.
该回家了 汉克
It’s time to go home, Hank.
玛丽 还要我说多少次
How many times I got to tell you, Marie?
没痊愈我就不出院
Not till I’m well.
嘿 你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
只是看看
I’m just seeing.
看什么
Seeing what?
你觉得我在看什么
Seeing what I see.
我现在状态不好 玛丽
I’m not at my best here, Marie.
我们走着瞧
We’ll see.
不会有变化的
Nothing’s going to happen.
我认为会的
I say it will.
我住院是有原因的
I’m in this bed for a reason.
你这是浪费时间
Well, it’s a waste of time.
再说了 要是有人进来怎么办
Besides, what if someone comes in?
随便 我不介意有人进来
Let them. I don’t care if someone walks in.
玛丽 你有毛病吗
Marie, what’s wrong with you?
这样好了
I’ll tell you what.
如果我能让你”重振雄风”的话…
If I can get the groundhog to see his shadow…
不可能的 抱歉
It’s not going to happen. I’m sorry.
我打赌它会 如果我赢了
I’m betting it will, and if he does,
你就出院
you check out of here.
我才不和你赌这个
I’m not going to bet on whether I get a boner.
不赌 坚决不赌
It’s not bet. There’s no bet here. No bet.
你怕输吗
You afraid you’ll lose?
你知道吗 这真是
You know what? You’re just–
你又在犯傻了
You’re just being foolish, you know?
拜托
Come on.
有意义吗
What’s the point?
意义就是
The point is…
可以证明你并不是全无希望
you’re not completely hopeless.
愿意赌了吗
We have a bet?
既然这样
You know what?
如果这能让你死心的话
If it’ll get you out of here quicker,
给你一分钟
you got one minute.
一分钟吗
One minute?
好 那太简单了
All right. That’s a cakewalk.
这真是
Yeah, this is just–
真是太悲哀了
It’s just sad. I mean–
我真是同情你 你知道吗 玛丽
I really feel sorry for you, Marie, you know?
真的 这真是
I really do. It’s just– It’s–
太可悲了
…pathetic.
没关系 随便你怎么说
That’s okay. Keep talking.
抗♥议♥吧
Protest.
挣扎吧
Struggle.
玛丽 放弃吧
Marie, give up.
我是说真的 这
I mean, seriously, it’s…

not…
不可能的事
going to happen.
今天过得很糟吗
Bad day?
我也不知道
I don’t even know.
不过 现在好多了
Anyway, it’s better now.
告诉他们你在忙
Tell them you’re busy.

Hello.
奶奶
Grandma?
慢点说
Slow down.
慢点 我听不清
Slow down. I can’t–
什么
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
他在那里
There he is!
让我进去
Let me through.
托马斯
Tomas!

No!
让我进去 求你了
You have to let me in! Please!
是我 有事留言
Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing.
杰西 你迟到42分钟了
Jesse, you are now 42 minutes late.
我不等你了
I’m starting without you.
-什么是芥末酱 -芥末酱 回答正确
– What is wasabi? – Wasabi. Right you are.
我选”四字真言” 1200美元的奖励
“Four-letter Word” For 1,200.
飞行员和音乐家都知道这个词…
Pilots and musicians know this word…
晚饭快好了
Dinner’s almost ready, okay?
-知道了 -凯文
– Okay. – Kevin.
-什么是”单干” -回答正确
– What is “Solo”? – That’s the word.
这人很厉害
This guy is good.
-我选”四字真言” 奖励是2000的词
– “Four-letter Word,” 2,000. – “A loud”…
这词意为哭喊 沃尔特·惠特曼曾描述为”野蛮的”
harsh cry; Walt Whitman’s was “Barbaric”
-是”叫喊”吧 -正确答案应该是”什么是嚎叫”
– Yell. – What is “Yawp”?
-凯文 -什么是”嚎叫”
– Kevin. – What is “Yawp”?
-“嚎叫”回答正确 -我选”东京” 奖励为1200
– “Yawp.” – “Tokyo,” 1,200.
到底什么是”嚎叫” -一种甲壳纲动物…
What– What the heck’s a “Yawp”? – This crustacean…
“嚎叫”就是”叫喊”的一种
Uh, “Yawp” is a yell.
我离开一下
I’ll be right back.
那是刚才我说的 -泰瑞
That’s what I said. – Terry.
-“蟹”是什么 -不对
– What is crab? – No.
我能用下你的洗手间吗
Uh, okay to use your bathroom, right?
-我选”东京” 奖励是1600 -没问题
– “Tokyo” For 1,600. – Okay.
…是一种淡水蟹
…is the freshwater type.
是我 有事留言
Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing.
是我 有事留言
Hey, it’s me. Wait for the thing.
听着 你最好不是在生我的气
Look, I hope you’re not waiting for an apology,
因为我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
because I did not rat you out.
我百分之百坚持我的观点 并且
I was looking out for your best interest as well as my own,
我认为这是最好的解决方法
and I stand by my decision 100%,
求同存异也是允许的吧
so we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
总之 给我回电♥话♥
Anyway, just call me back.
你以为电视会自己关掉吗
So the TV turns itself off, huh?
-是啊 -我来关
– Yeah. – Oh, I’ll get it.
首先 让我们来关注一下今天的头条
But frist, more details on our top story
南谷的年轻男童谋杀案的后续报道
*******on the murder of a young boy in the South Valley.
警方尚未发表声明
Police have yet to release a statement,
但有消息指出
but sources indicate
昨晚有匿名人士向警方举报
that 11-year-old Tomas Cantillo
十一岁男童托马斯·坎蒂罗
may have been the victim of a gang-related execution.
在4700区第八大道的公园里
An anonymous tip brought police to a playground
惨遭帮派处决
on the 4700 block of 8th Avenue late last night.
医务人员随即赶到现场
Paramedics were called to the scene
但仍无法挽救男童
but were unable to revive the boy.
真是可怕的罪行
A gruesome crime,
能把电视关了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!