Hundreds, probably, over the years.
但有这么一个人
But there was this one guy,
那个混♥蛋♥我永远都不会忘
this one piece of shit that I will never forget.
他叫戈迪 长得有点像博·史文森[橄榄球明星]
Gordie. He looked like Bo Svenson.
你记得那人吗
You remember him?
个子高高的 还记得吗
Walking Tall? You don’t remember?
不记得算了 反正
No. Anyway…
大块头 270,280磅
big boy– 270, 280,
他的妻子
but his wife–
或无论她是谁
or whatever she was–
他的女人吧 简直是小鸟依人
his lady was real small, like a bird,
小手腕细得跟树枝一样
wrists like little branches.
然后呢
Hmm. Anyway,
我和搭档每周末都会被叫去调解
my partner and I get called out there every weekend,
我们总会把她拉到一边 对她说
and one of us would pull her aside and we’d say,
振作起来 今晚我们就要对他正式起诉
“Come on, tonight’s the night we press charges.”
这不是那种
And this wasn’t one of those
“在心底里他是爱我的”的老情节
“Deep down he really loves me” Set-ups.
我们碰到过很多 但这案子不是
We got a lot of those, but not this.
这女孩是真的很害怕
This girl was scared.
她拿他根本没办法
She wasn’t going to cross him no way, no how.
我们能做的只是把她送去急救而已
Nothing we could do but pass her off to the EMTs,
把他叫上车 带到市区
put him in the car, drive him downtown,
把他扔到酒鬼拘押所
throw him in the drunk tank.
让他睡过去 到了第二天早上
He sleeps it off. Next morning,
照常回家
out he goes– back home.
但有一晚
But one night
我搭档请了病假
my partner’s out sick,
就我一个人
and it’s just me.
电♥话♥又打来了
And the call comes in,
还是老戏码
and it’s the usual crap–
说是”在浴室里摔倒弄破鼻子”之类的
broken-nose-in-the-shower kind of thing.
我就把他给拷上了 让他上车
So I cuff him, put him in the car,
把他带走了
and away we go.
只是那晚
Only that night…
我开车带他进市区
we’re driving into town,
这混♥蛋♥
and this sideways asshole
坐在我的后座
is in my back seat
哼唱”男孩丹尼.”
humming “Danny Boy.”
我一下就火大了
And it just rubbed me wrong.
本来应该转左
So instead of left,
我却转右 把车开到了一个没人的地方
I go right, out into nowhere.
我让他跪下
And I kneel him down,
然后把枪塞到他嘴里
and I put my revolver in his mouth,
我告诉他
and I told him,
就是这样
“This is it.
你今天得死在这里
This is how it ends.”
他吓哭了
And he’s crying,
屎尿全都吓出来了
going to the bathroom all over himself,
对天发誓他再也不碰那女孩了
swearing to God he’s going to leave her alone,
尖叫着
screaming…
因为枪还塞在他嘴里
as much as you can with a gun in your mouth.
我叫他安静
And I told him to be quiet…
因为我要好好想想接下来该怎么做
’cause I need to think about what I was gong to do here.
他当然安静下来了
And of course he got quiet.
就这样一直安静
Goes still.
真的很安静
And real quiet.
像条等剩饭的狗
Like a dog waiting for dinner scraps.
然后我们原地站了一会儿
Then we just stood there for a while.
我假装在考虑
Me acting like I’m thinking things over,
帅哥跪在泥里
and Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt
屁滚尿流
with shit in his pants.
几分钟之后
And after a few minutes
我把枪从他嘴里拔了出来
I took the gun out of his mouth,
对他说 “我发誓 你要是再敢碰她”
and I say, “So help me, if you ever touch her again,
“我就如此怎样怎样”
“I will such and such and such and such
“之类的那些话”
and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.”
只是警告一下他吗
Just a warning?
当然
Of course.
只是想要做件好事
Just trying to do the right thing.
可是两周之后 他杀了她
But two weeks later he killed her.
当然
Of course.
用搅拌机砸瘪了她的头
Caved her head in with the base of a Waring blender.
我们赶到的时候 到处都是血
We got there, there was so much blood,
空气里弥漫着铁锈的味道
you could taste the metal.
这个故事告诉我们一个道理
The moral of the story is…
我在本该决断的时候
I chose a half measure
采取了姑息折衷
when I should have gone all the way.
我绝不会再犯同样的错误
I’ll never make that mistake again.
别再姑息折衷 沃尔特
No more half measures, Walter.
这是怎么回事
Man, I don’t get this.
我搞不明白
I don’t get this at all.
只看到那孩子
All I’m seeing is the kid.
他们到哪儿去了
So where are they?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们应该在附近的
They’re always around.
汉堡都快凉了
Burgers are getting cold.
这东西 会很快吗
So is it, like, fast?
别慌 好吗 你只要一切如常就好
Don’t sweat it, all right? You’re just doing what you do.
没有人会知道
Nobody’s going to know anything.
我能再喝一杯吗
Can I have another bump?
你已经喝过一杯了
You had your bump.
事成之后 你要什么都可以
We get this thing done. Then you can have all you want.
你得跟我走一趟
Going to need you to come with me.
你可以走了
Take a walk.
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
坐下
Sit down.
我了解到你跟我的两名雇员之间有些矛盾
I understand that you have a problem with two of my employees.
他们确实杀死了你的一位合伙人
It is true that they killed one of your associates.
他们的行为可能有些鲁莽
It is possible they acted rashly,
但另一方面 他们也确实受到了挑衅
but, on the other hand, there was provocation.
有人在他们地盘上贩毒
A man was selling on their territory.
双方都有责任
There is blame on both sides.
此事到此为止
This will go no further.
就在此地 此刻解决
It will be settled right here, right now.
你告诉他了
You told him.
出去等
Wait outside.
你听好了
Listen to me.
这间屋子里 你只有一个朋友
You have one friend in this room.
就是这个人
This man.
外面那两个人
Those men outside
是我信任的雇员
are my trusted employees,
所以当我得知你打算…
and when I learned what you intended to do…
如果不是因为这个人
If it wasn’t for this man
以及我对他的尊重
and the respect I have for him,
我会以完全不同的方式来处理你
I would be dealing with this in a very different way.
别看他 看着我
You don’t look at him. You look at me.
接下来你该这样做
This is what happens now.
我的人进来以后
My men will come back inside,
你跟他们握手
and you will shake their hands
同他们和好
and you will make peace.
然后此事到此为止
And that will be the end of this.

No.
杰西
Jesse…
你说什么
Pardon me?
他们利用孩子
They use kids.
你手下这帮混♥蛋♥
These assholes of yours,
他们派一个11岁的孩子去帮他们杀人
they got an 11-year-old kid doing their killing for them.
我以为你是个通情达理的生意人
You’re supposed to be some kind of reasonable businessman.
你就这样做生意的吗
This how you do business?
你不反对他们这样吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!