We went over this, Marie. Drop it.
您身体还没恢复吗
Are you not well enough?
你也来烦我是吗
Jesus, kid, you, too?
你觉得我看上去好得很是吗
Do I look well enough?
我都快大小便失禁了
I’m shitting in pants, peeing in pitchers.
腿也动不了 懂了吗
Can’t move my legs. Got it?
你是说坐轮椅的人都该住院吗
So people in wheelchairs should be in hospitals?
那拄拐杖的人呢
What about people on crutches?
看来我也应该住院才对
Maybe I should be in here, too.
您是这个意思吗
Is that what you’re trying to say?
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying.
发牌 你个小混球
Deal, you little perk.
妈的
Bitch.
你知道我是按小时计费的吧
You know I’m hourly, right?
他答应过我他会来的
He promised me he’d be here.
噢 答应过 是吗 你早说啊
Oh, he promised, huh? Well, why didn’t you tell me?
那我们慢慢等吧
Let’s wait, then.
简直扯蛋 那小子不会来了
That’s a joke. The kid ain’t coming.
死心吧 你的二号♥方案是什么
Okay, so what’s Plan B?
不知道
I don’t know.
我真不知道
I really don’t.
那就开动脑筋
Well, let’s brainstorm.
你真的觉得他是来真的吗
You really think he’s serious?
所以我才来这儿 索尔
That’s why I’m here, Saul.
他和我说的时候那鼓劲 他真的会去做的
The way he was talking, he is going to do it.
或者至少会去试一试
Or try, at least.
好呀 那有什么 我们付给他钱呗
Okay, so, what, we pay him off.
不 不 不是钱的问题
No. No, it’s not about money.
而是要想办法把他从街上拉回来
It’s about getting him off the streets,
让他冷静下来
getting him to calm down.
要不然
Maybe–
如果我们…也许可以…
What if we… maybe–
你能不能找人把他抓起来
Could you get him arrested?

You–
你想把你的犯罪同伙送去警♥察♥局关起来
You want your criminal associate taken into police custody?
不是 听好
No, now, listen.
我知道这听起来很冒险
I know it sounds risky,
我说的那种”关起来”不是指
but it wouldn’t be anything
那种真正的麻烦
that would get him into real trouble
而是那种不会牵涉到我们的”麻烦”
and nothing that could lead back to our business.
治他个轻罪
Just some minor offense.
平克曼蹲监狱 不靠谱吧
Pinkman in jail– I don’t know.
我在想象那情景 但
I’m picturing it and–
不 不是真进监狱
No, not in jail
而是”象征性”地进监狱
as in… “Jail” Jail.
我说的更像是那种
I’m talking about one of those situations
犯人穿着橘红色的囚衣
where you’re in an orange jumpsuit
沿着高速公路捡垃圾
picking up litter along the highway.
这就是监狱
That’s jail.
你说这个有点高端了
You’re talking about a level-two joint.
只要能让他不上街找事 关个30天之类的
Something that keeps him off the street for, say, 30 days.
等他出来之后
Then by the time he gets out,
火气消了 大家就能和谐往前看了
tempers have cooled and hopefully we can move on.
拉兹威调♥教♥中心就挺清闲
Well, Roswell Correctional’s pretty low impact.
要在以前 我会推荐斯普林格
In the past I’ve recommended Springer,
不过自打他们翻新浴室之后
but hearing chancy things about their bathrooms
接连发生偶发事件 所以…
since they renovated, so…
所以可以办到的 对吗
So it’s possible, right?
可以 不过这属于套餐外的额外服务
Yeah, well, it falls under my premium-services package,
你得另付酬金
but you can afford that.
我会联络我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I’ll call my P.I.
你知道该怎么做吗
You understand what you have to do?
绝不能有第二个人知道
You can never talk to anyone.
懂吗
Right?
是绝不能 懂吗
I mean, ever. Understand?

Yeah.
这东西是我从网上找来的
I found this stuff on the Internet.
花了几天才弄到手
Takes days to kick in.
只要你不说出去
Just keep quiet,
这事儿就根本不会牵连到你
and this won’t ever come back to you.
你干这个没问题的 对吧
You’re okay with this, right?
就把它想成和你平常的工作一样
Just think of it like it’s the same thing as always.
你不过是在递送汉堡
You’re just delivering some hamburgers.
这可不是递送汉堡那么简单
It’s not just delivering hamburgers.
嘿 你有个孩子
Hey, you got a kid.
对吧
Right?
他叫什么
What’s his name?
帕特里克
Patrick.
想象一下如果这两个人
Imagine these two guys
把帕特里克当驴一样使
and Patrick working as a mule,
让他去杀人
making him kill people.
你难道不会站出来保护他吗
Wouldn’t you do anything to protect your kid?
我当然会
Of course I would.
我愿意为他做任何事
I do all kinds of things for him.
好的 那么
Okay, so…
那些人这样利用孩子们
these guys using kids like that,
他们必须得死
they got to go.
对吧
Right?
很好
Good.
明天
Tomorrow.
咱们再联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
这个一定很好吃 对吗
Bet that tastes good, huh?
来抱抱
Come here.
好样的 我们来觉觉
Okay, here we go.
睡觉觉啦
Here we go.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
如果你想谈 打电♥话♥
If you need to talk, use the phone.
电♥话♥上说不清楚 沃尔特
This isn’t a phone talk, Walter.
你老婆出去了 对吧
Your wife’s out, right?
她真是个小乖乖
Isn’t she something?
我有一个孙女比她大点儿
I got a granddaughter a few years older.
你有何贵干
What can I do for you?
沃尔特 咱坐下说
Have a seat, Walter.
我跟古德曼谈过平克曼的事
I spoke to Goodman about Pinkman
还有你的计划
and this plan of yours.
然后呢
And?
我不打算去做
I’m not going to do it.
为什么
Why?
因为这么做太傻了
Because it’s moronic.
索尔说你原来这么干过
Saul said you’ve done things like this before.
那部分不算傻
That’s not the moronic part.
那么是什么问题
Okay, so what’s the problem?
问题是老板可不会满意
The problem is the boss wouldn’t like it.
索尔吗
Saul?
我的老板
My boss.
也是你的老板
Your boss.
我这次来 只是出于礼节
This is a professional courtesy.
没人知道我来过这儿 懂吗
No one knows I’m here. Understand?
但我们的老板会知道 一直是这样
But our employer would find out, like always,
而且如果平克曼被抓了
and if Pinkman were arrested,
他会把这事当成一个问题
he’d take it as a problem.
沃尔特 你现在的生活真的不错了
Walt, you got a good thing going here.
我们都是
We all do.
你想拿这一切去冒险救一个瘾君子吗
You want to risk it all on one junkie?
我知道你俩过去有交情
Now, I realize you two have a history,
但这小子现在已经很危险了
but this kid’s been on the bubble a while now.
让我想起很久以前的事
It’s a long time coming.
什么事
What is?
很久以前我曾是一名巡逻警♥察♥
I used to be a beat cop, long time ago,
我总被派去处理家庭纠纷
and I’d get called out on domestic disputes all the time.
那些年 加一起差不多数百起吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!