and now it’s our product they’re selling.
说明他们为我们的人做事
Which means they work for our guy. Right?
什么东西 道听途说
What is that? That’s hearsay.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
我从开枪的那小孩的姐姐那里听来的
I heard it from the sister of the kid who shot him.
听见我说”小孩”了吗
Hear how I just said “Kid”?
这小孩
This kid–
才11岁
he’s 11 years old–
他们命令他杀死康宝
shot Combo on orders.
这两个卑鄙小人逼他贩毒
These two scumbags, they got him dealing.
他们逼他…
They got him–
你知道这不是头一回了
And you know he’s not the first.
他们利用小孩 凭什么不利用
They use kids ’cause, hey, why not?
因为小孩容易控制 容易哄骗
Easy to control, easy to fool.
就算被抓也顶多算少年犯
All they get is juvie if they ever get caught.
笼络人心
Hearts and minds, right?
从小孩抓起 长大后他们就将永远听命于你
Get them young, and they’re yours forever.
是他们杀了康宝
These guys killed Combo.
这小孩只是个傀儡
They used this little kid like some puppet.
他们利用他杀了我朋友
They used him to shoot my friend.
为什么要告诉我这些
So why are you telling me this?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
怎么帮
How?
我需要蓖麻毒素
I need ricin.
上帝
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
那两个 听着
These two– Hey.
-不行 -听我说
– No. – Hey.
他们必须死
They got to go. All right?
-我计划都想好了 -不行
– I’ve got the entire thing figured out– – No.
投毒的方式 一切尽在掌控中
…a delivery method, everything.
我只需要你帮我弄点毒药
All I need from you is the poison, that’s all.
-不行 -听我说
– No– – L-Look,
另外 你不必…
otherwise, you don’t have to–
-不行 -你大可袖手旁观
– No– – … you don’t have to lift a finger.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Listen, you don’t even know what you’re talking about.
-这根本 -杀了他们简直是大快人心
– This is not even– – Look, you don’t get how right this is?
你不明白
Huh? You don’t get how
整个世界没了他们会更加…
the whole entire world would be better off–
我们不要再谈论这事了
No, we’re not even talking about this.
我认识个女的
I know a woman
每周从他们那里买♥♥一到两次货
who buys from the these two once or twice a week.
她给他们买♥♥汉堡
All right? She brings them hamburgers
因为他们成天在车子里会饿
’cause they sit in their car all day, and they get hungry,
她就带吃的过去
so she brings them food,
作为回报 他们就给她点优♥惠♥
and they knock a few bucks off her price.
我们就从这渠道下毒
There’s your delivery system right there.
我可以在一英里外等着
I can be a mile away.
老天 干这事 你居然信一个瘾君子
Jesus. A meth-head you’re trusting to do this?
你知道个屁 你连襟都搞不定她
You know what? That meth-head stood up to your brother-in-law.
他盘问了她5小时
All right? He questioned her for five hours.
她都没走露半点消息
She didn’t give it up.
要证明吗
You know how it is you know it?
你现在没进监狱就是最好的证明
Because you’re not in prison right now.
要是我这次答应了 我就该进监狱了
Yeah, well, I know I would be in prison after this.
或者更糟 搞不好把我们都搭进去
Prison or worse, and I’d be right alongside you.
所以不行 杰西 这简直是开国际玩笑
No– Jesse, you cannot be serious.
这太荒唐了
Listen, this is a ridiculous idea.
荒唐吗
It’s ridiculous?
你意思是不可行 是吗
What, so you’re saying it’s not going to work?
那当时你为什么用这办法
How about back when it was your plan?
为什么当时用这办法来对付屠库
Back when you were going to use it on Tuco?
两码事
Apples and oranges.
一旦中了蓖麻毒
Guy eats ricin.
两三天后 会得流感
Two or three days later, he gets the flu
或者心脏病发作之类 然后就死了
or a heart attack or something, and he keels over.
这可是你说的
That’s what you said.
根本查不到我们
Untraceable back to us.
我是说根本查不到我
To– To me.
连我们上头那混♥蛋♥
Not even that other scumbag we work for
也肯定弄不明白怎么回事
is ever going to figure it out.
当时用在屠库身上就是条妙计
Yo, it was a good plan back when it was Tuco,
现在同样也是
and it’s a good plan now.
屠库当时想杀我们
Tuco wanted to murder us.
而他们没有
These guys don’t.
两码事
Apples and oranges.
需要我坐在这里
Do I really have to sit here
跟你解释个中差异吗
and explain the difference to you?
康宝是我们的人
Combo was us, man.
我们的一份子
He was one of us.
难道他就白死了吗
Does that mean nothing?
那你为什么2-3月前不去找这些人算账
Why didn’t you go after these guys two or three months ago?
因为我才调查清楚
Because I just found out about them.
要调查清楚又不难
What’s to find out?
这事儿就发生在他们地盘上 对不对
It’s a dispute over turf, right?
要在他们的地盘上找出凶手
I mean, how hard could it have been
对你来说能有多难
for you to track them down on their turf
你几月前早就能报仇了
and kill them months ago?
为什么没有报成呢
Because back then
因为当时你正忙于嗨药
you were too busy getting high,
忙于自怨自艾
feeling sorry.
但杀人
Now, murder…
绝不属于你那”改过自新12步”的范畴
is not part of your 12-step program.
杀人可不是你必须做的补偿
This is not some amends that you have to make.
所以你所说的毫无意义
What you are talking about here is pointless.
达不到任何目的
This achieves nothing.
你将一无所获
It accomplishes nothing.
如果你不理解个中利害关系
If you don’t see what it accomplishes,
那我也没什么好解释的了
then there’s no way I can explain it to you.
杰西 听我说
Jesse, listen to me.
你绝不是个杀人犯
You are not a murderer.
我不是 你也不是
I’m not, and you’re not.
就是这样简单的道理
It’s as simple as that.
杰西
Jesse…
不管有你没你 我都要去
I’m doing it… with or without you.
摊牌
Knock, knock.
老天爷 玛丽 要摊牌你得这样
Christ sakes, Marie, you don’t say “Knock, knock.”
-是敲出来的 -我喜欢说出来
– Like that. – Well, I like saying it.
规则可不是这样的 懂吗
Yeah, well, that’s not the rules. Okay?
你摊你的 我摊我的
Listen, you knock your way, Groucho. I’ll knock mine.
总之 看 我赢了
But, look, see? I win.
你高兴的太早了
Not so fast.
老天爷 你又赢了 三连胜了
Christ, again? That’s three in a row.
保罗·纽曼灵魂附体
Frickin’ Paul Newman over here?
你是不是常和你♥爸♥爸玩牌
Have you been playing cards with your dad?
不是 怎么了
No, why?
你老爸怎么样了
How is your old man?
他回去教书了没
He back teaching?
没有 我爸妈现在好像都没在工…
No, I don’t think either of them are working right–
工作
right now.
是吗 怎么会这样
Yeah? How they swinging that?
知道吗 医生说你汉克姨父
Did you know that the doctor has told your uncle Hank
随时都可以出院
that he can get out of here any time he wants to.
真的吗 那太好了
Oh, yeah? That’s great.
是的 可我们没准备好出院
Yeah, well, we’re not so sure about that.
为什么
Why not?
怎么了 医生就是这么说的
What? That’s what they said.
医生这么说是因为他们要用病房♥
That’s what they said because they want the room.
给床单消消毒
They hit the sheets with Lysol,
重置下仪器 就可以又推个傻♥逼♥入院了
re-set the meter, and wheel the next slob in here.
玛丽 这事我们讨论过了 你放弃吧