你还跑我家来批判我吗
You gonna come in my house and judge me?
你是不是觉得你自己无牵无挂
Like you got no responsibility,
所以可以随便嗑药
so it’s okay for you to get high.
-听着 我 -你了解我多少
– Look, I… – What do you know about me?
我的孩子 我知道照顾
I take care of my baby.
我愿意为他做任何事情
I’ll do anything for him.
布鲁克出生的那天 我发过誓
The day Brock was born, I swore…
绝不会让我儿子重蹈托马斯的覆辙
I won’t let what happened to Tomás happen to my son.
除非我死
I’ll die first.
对不起 我…
Sorry. I…
我只是
I just…
如果你想我离开 我马上就走
Look, I’ll get out of here if you want.
你要想走 那就走吧
That’s what you want to do, then go.
我不想走
It’s not what I want.
听着 我的话太过分了
Look, I was out of line talking about that stuff.
我俩都有错
We both were.
你说得对
You’re right.
我不知道你经历过什么
I don’t know what you’ve been through.
如果你愿意 可以告诉我
Yo can tell me if you want.
整个街坊都被黑帮控制着
This whole neighborhood is run by gangs.
他们贩毒 控制街道
They run the drugs, control the streets.
他们把托马斯拉进去了
And they sort of took Tomás in.
托马斯当时8岁 没父亲看管 跟他们学坏了
No dad around. 8 years old, they got Tomás slinging.
加入了某个帮派
Part of some crew.
到他十岁的时候
Then, when he was 10…
为了什么入会仪式
for some initiation or something…
要他去杀个人
they made him kill somebody.
我一开始听到传言并不相信
I heard the rumors. I didn’t believe it at first.
但一个礼拜后我遇到他
But then I saw him, like, a week later.
他告诉我传言是真的
He told me, yeah, he did it.
他们给了他把枪
They gave Tomás a gun.
让他选
Gave him a choice.
自杀还是杀别人
Him or some dude.
所以他选择杀别人
So he did it.
他说得轻描淡写的
Told me all about it like it was nothing.
他有说他杀了谁吗
Who did he say he killed?
一个其他组织的毒贩吧
Some dealer…from some outside crew.
就在那边的街角
Right around the corner from here,
中心再过去一点的地方
over off the Central.
他就骑着他的脚踏车然后开枪杀了他
Just rode up on his bike and shot him.
中心再过去一点吗
Off the Central?
你是说铁轨那边吗
Like, over by the train tracks?
什么时候的事
When was this?
几个月前吧
A few months back.
他还说什么了
What else did he tell you?
他开枪射穿了那人的脖子
He shot the guy right through the neck.
那人当场就死了
Shot him dead.
就因为他在别人的地盘贩毒
Just because he was working the wrong corner.
这种事绝不能再在我儿子身上发生
It won’t happen again. Not to my son.
你猜怎样
Guess what.
当人们说”猜”的时候
People who say “Guess what”
他们确实想要你去猜
and then actually expect you to guess–
我讨厌这种人
I hate those people.
好吧 我刚听说
Well, I just heard
一个叫做汉克·施拉德的病人
about a certain patient named Schrader-comma-Hank
这周末就可以出院了
who is going to be released at the end of this week.
开心吗
Isn’t that fantastic?
他们终于打算让我出院了
Are they planning on rolling me out the front door at least,
是不是打算在窗户边架个木板
or they’ll put me on a greased plank
好让我滑下去
and, uh, slide me out the window?
听着 我才不管
Listen, I don’t care
那些该死的保险公♥司♥说什么
what any damned insurance company thinks.
我痊愈之前绝不离开这里
I’m not leaving here until I’m well.
汉克 这不关保险的事儿
Hank, this isn’t about insurance.
我和医生们都谈过了
I’ve talked to everybody, and they all say
他们都说你复原得不错 可以回家了
that you are healthy enough to go home.
我康复的不错 是吗
Oh, I’m healthy enough, huh? Yeah.
汉克 你的状况一天比一天好了
Hank, you get stronger every day.
不需要再待在医院里了
You don’t need to be in a hospital.
就现在这状况 我宁愿待在医院里
In this condition, yeah, I do.
你回家会跟在这里一样舒服的
You’ll be just as comfortable at home as you are here.
这儿有的设备家里都有…
You’ll have all the same equipment–
家里都有 什么意思
All the same equipment? What–
-所以你在这 -你的意思是
– The equipment– …- Does that mean?
你用得到的东西 家里都有
…that you have here that you need.
只是暂时的
Short term.
你可以在家做体能训练
You’ll do your PT at home,
这很好 不是吗 毕竟在家里
and it’ll be great because you’ll be home.
还有卧室
Wait till you see the bedroom.
我叫他们把等离子电视也搬过来了
I had them move the plasma in.
我知道你一直想要那东西
I know that’s how you always wanted it,
所以你才故意中枪来医院的 对吧
and you only had to get shot to get it, right?
我还给你买♥♥了张新床
I got you a new bed.
病床吗
A hospital bed?
是啊
Well–
你在我卧室里放了张病床吗
You put a hospital bed in my bedroom?
汉克 这样你就能回家了
Hank, you’ll be home.
你给我把那东西扔掉
You get that out of my house.
听到了吗 玛丽
You hear me, Marie?
今天就扔掉
Today.
汉克
Hank–
等我能走的时候
I leave this hospital
我才出院 你明白了吗
when I walk out of here, you understand?
在此之前 绝对不走
And not before.
丹尼是什么人
What’s a Danny?
丹尼是帮我们洗钱的人
Danny is an accomplice, someone who’s in on the scheme,
他知道怎么洗钱
who knows about laundering,
我们付钱给他 帮我们另谋出路洗钱
who’s paid to look the other way.
虽然我同意你的说法
Now, while I agree with you
激光枪战游乐场的确不是好主意
that laser tag is a hard sell,
但如果没那人帮忙
without a Danny,
洗车场的事也是做不成的
the car wash isn’t really an option.
他没法再给你找个丹尼
And he can’t get you another Danny
来打理洗车场吗
to run the car wash?
说起来简单
Easier said than done,
但想找个可信的人是很难的
if we’re looking for someone trustworthy.
我怎么样
What about me?
什么你怎么样
What about you?
我来
Me.
我来帮你洗钱
I’ll be the Danny.
不 不 斯凯勒 这不是个好主意
No. No. No, Skyler. That is not a good idea.
我完全有能力来管理这种小生意
I’m perfectly capable of managing a small business.
那也得是合法生意 不是这种生意
A legal business, not this.
那我们还能相信谁
Who else could we trust?
-不行 -沃尔特
– No. – Walt.
我已经被牵扯进来了
I’m in this.
所以我来做 就可以万无一失了
And if I’m in it, I’m going to do it right.
你没有 这和你无关
You are not in this. You are not–
咱俩是夫妻 怎么会无关
We’re married. How am I not in this?
我们不是夫妻 斯凯勒 我们离婚了
We are not married, Skyler. We’re divorced.
对吗
Right?
其实我还没来得及提交离婚协议书
I never actually got around to filing the papers.
夫妻不能被强迫出庭指证对方的
Married couples can’t be compelled to testify against one another.
所以就这么定了
So there’s that.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse.
戴上防毒面具
Respirator.
好吧
Right.

Yes?
好的
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!