我现在正越陷越深
My involvement in this is ongoing.
你明白吗
Understand?
没有回头路可走了
I can’t just quit.
我签了某种算得上合同的东西
I have something of a contract.
非常安全 专业 组织严密
It’s all very safe and professional and structured.
我不可能轻易脱身
I can’t simply quit.
你往哪儿开
Where are you going?
沃尔特 如果你一定要洗钱
If you’re gonna launder money, Walt,
至少得选对方式
at least do it right.
洗车场
你在这里工作过4年
You worked here four years.
了解这个行业
It’s a business you understand.
人们会相信
It’s a story people will believe.
激光枪战不靠谱 这个靠谱
Not laser tag. This.
这才是我们该买♥♥的
This is what we buy.

You.
这才是你该买♥♥的
This is what you buy.
杰西是吧
Hey, uh, Jesse, right?
布兰登 彼得
Brandon. Peter.
最近怎么样 混得还成
How goes it? Hanging in there?
得了省省吧 蠢猪
Please, just… Dumb ass.
不好意思伙计 我是想打打掩护
Sorry, man. I was trying to keep it on the DL.
你和那个妞 搞成了吗
So you and that girl, you do the deed yet?
搞什么
Do what?
你知道的 就是把货卖♥♥给她
You know, sell to her.
你们两个跑来干嘛
What are you two even doing here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
既然你们没本事把货卖♥♥出去
You can’t get your nut up to sell.
还跑来干嘛
What’s the point of even coming?
老兄 我已经进行到第五步了
Homie, I’m on, like, step 5.
我也是
Deuce, yo.
我正迎头赶上呢
I’m catching up.
随你们便吧
Whatever.
回见
Later.
哥们得赶紧了
Dude needs to come into the fold.
就是
Yep.
知道吗
Oh, you know what,
我可有超能力哦
I have magical powers.
要不要看
You want to see?
准备好了吗
Ready?
不是真的
That’s not real.
是真的
It is real.
你要看真的吗
All right, do you want to see something that’s real?
看这个 瞧仔细了
Look at this. Watch this.
准备好了
Ready?
喜欢吗
You like that?
这叫科学 科学规律使然
That’s science and stuff. Makes it do that.
再来一次
Do it again.
让杰西吃饭吧 布鲁克
Let Jesse eat his dinner, Brock.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
要再看一遍吗
Want to see it again?
你会用鞭炮变戏法吗
Could you do a trick with firecrackers?
鞭炮
Firecrackers.
这个 我身上没带鞭炮
You know, I don’t have any firecrackers on me.
谁会用鞭炮变戏法
Who does tricks with firecrackers?
托马斯
Tomás
托马斯会用鞭炮变戏法
Tomás does tricks with firecrackers, huh?
托马斯是谁
Who’s Tomás?
我家小弟
He’s my kid brother.
是嘛
Yeah?
我们不怎么提他
And we don’t talk about him.
乖 吃饭吧 布鲁克
Come on. Eat your food, Brock.
我可以吃根薯条吗
Can I have a chip?
我要偷你的薯条了
I’m gonna steal your chip.
嘿 那是我的
Hey, that’s mine.
就这个吗 这就是你要买♥♥的产业
That’s it? That’s what you want to buy?
这个至少比较可信
People will believe it at least.
我在这里工作过4年
I worked here for four years.
打蜡 去蜡 这是你干的吗
Wax on, wax off. Was that you?
为什么你们总给车里喷空气清新剂呢
Hey, how come you guys always get with the air freshener, huh?
我特地嘱咐说不要喷空气清新剂
I explicitly say I want no air freshener,
每次来取车的时候
and every time I drive away
车里都香得跟妓院似的
smelling like an Alpine whore house.
无意冒犯 我看不出哪里好 所以不行
All due respect, I don’t see it. So I vote, I vote no.
比你那激光枪战靠谱一些
Makes a better story than your laser tag.
这是你的意思还是你家那位的主意
Is that you talking or Yoko Ono?
她说的有道理
She has a point.
我投资这里更说得通
It makes more sense that I invest right here.
说得好像她洗了很多年的钱一样
Based on her years of experience in money laundering, I suppose.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
只要功夫深 什么故事都能真
If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work.
著名的演员 导演兼制片人
我曾让一个女人相信我就是凯文·科斯纳
I once convinced a woman that I was Kevin Costner.
诀窍就是自己要深信不疑
And it worked because I believed it.
跟故事好不好没关系
It has nothing to do with the story.
另外 这破地方压根不成
Besides, this dump isn’t gonna work
因为这里没有丹尼
because it doesn’t have a Danny.
懂吗 这里没有丹尼
Okay? There’s no Danny here.
这个他妈的丹尼是谁
What in God’s name is a Danny?
丹尼是激光枪战游乐场的老板
Danny runs the laser tag.
他是个眼光独特的人
Danny is the guy who had a vision.
别人只看到一堆破烂
Where others saw a dirt lot,
他却能看到黑光灯 塑胶外星人
he saw black lights, rubber aliens,
青少年拿着激光枪跑来跑去 懂吗
teenagers running around with ray guns, right?
就像沙漠里的毕斯·西格尔[美国黑帮老大]
It was like Bugsy Siegel in the desert.
股票崩♥盘♥以后 丹尼有麻烦了
And when the stock market took a shit and Danny got into trouble,
他就开始寻找我们这种
he went searching for exactly the type of situation
合作伙伴
that we’re offering.
丹尼是懂得变通 从而实现梦想的人
Danny will look the other way to keep his dream afloat.
换句话说 丹尼完全可以信任
In other words, Danny can be trusted completely.
那家伙 看眉毛就是个直肠子
That guy… the guy with the eyebrows that won’t quit…
能做丹尼吗
is he a Danny?
你买♥♥下这地方
You buy this place,
就是一幢会喷水的大楼
all you got is a big building that squirts water.
这里没有丹尼
You got no Danny here.
想留下吃晚饭吗
You want to stay for dinner?

Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
几点了
What time is it?
还早呢
Early still.
那么
So…
什么
What?
我在想
I thought maybe,
如果你不走的话
if you’re holding,
我们或许可以做点什么
we can do something.
做什么
What?
就是 之前你提到的蓝色的那货
You know, that blue stuff you were talking about?
或许你手头有点
Maybe you had a line on some.
等等 你说什么
Wait. Whoa. What?
你不是说孩子快回来了吗
I thought you said the kid is coming home.
没错 不是还有几个小时吗
Yeah, in a few hours.
所以你真的想嗑药
And you seriously want to get high?
我不明白你为什么这样生气
I don’t know what you’re getting so pissed about.
那天是你先提起来的
You’re the one who brought it up the other day.
的确 但那是我知道你有孩子之前的事
Yeah, that was before I found out you got a kid.
你算哪门子母亲
What kind of mother are you?
什么
What?
你听见了 孩子要你照顾 你却嗑药鬼混
You heard me. What kind of mom gets wasted
你算哪门子母亲
with a little kid to take care of?
谁也没资格说我没好好照顾我儿子
Nobody can say I don’t take care of my son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!