他是真英雄
He’s an American hero.
至少 我需要一些保证
At any rate, I need some assurances
确保我们所办之事是
that we’re gonna go about this in a manner
安全谨慎的
that is extremely safe and cautious.
可以理解 我来给你梳理一遍程序
Fair enough. I’ll walk you through the process.
第一步
First step is something
我们把它叫做洗钱
we like to call money laundering, all right?
我们拿了你们的钱 就用这些豆粒糖来代表
Take your money, represented by, say, these jelly beans.
-我是会计 -然后…
– You know, I’m a bookkeeper– – Then I–
所以我知道什么是洗钱
…so I actually know what money laundering is.
-好吧 -没错
– Well… – Yeah.
正如大部分事情一样
And, as with most things,
细节决定成败
the devil is in the details.
我首先要知道
So to begin with,
这笔钱的来路 我们要怎么说
what are we saying is the source of this money?
这很简单
That’s simple.
沃尔特编了个很好的故事
Walt here actually came up with a great story
说是赌赢的钱
about gambling winnings.
21点 对吧 算牌
Blackjack, right? Some card counting?
其实 这是斯凯勒的主意
Well, actually, that was Skyler’s idea.
好吧
Well,
你真是越来越魅力四射了
you grow more gorgeous by the minute.
那么就是这样
Well, there you have it.
我会伪造大量的现金转帐记录
I’ll generate false currency transaction reports out the wazoo.
这与填写赌博所得收入的表格同等重要
as well as the necessary W-2Gs.
我认识几个赌场经理
I know a couple casino managers
他们会抓住机会上报伪造的亏损
who will jump at the chance to report false losses.
这是双赢的局面
It’s a win-win for everyone.
是可以这样 但可不是长久之计
Yeah, but you can’t sell that for very long.
没错 我早想到了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Way ahead of you.
我们部分申报纳税到不引起怀疑就够了
We declare just enough so as not to arouse suspicion,
然后沃尔特赢得这笔钱就成了
then Walt’s one-time winnings become seed money
一项投资的本钱
for an investment.
投资什么
Investment in what?
隆重的时刻到来 听我告诉你
Drum roll please. Wait for it.
激光枪战游戏
Laser tag.
激光枪战游戏
Laser tag.
7000平方英尺的游乐场
7,000 square feet of rollicking fun
开在伯纳利欧县北部中心地带
in the heart of northern Bernlillo County.
激光枪战游戏
Laser tag?
是啊 枪枝弹♥药♥ 火光大炮
Yeah. There’s guns and glow lights and–
穿着防弹背心的小孩儿
Kids wear the vests,
互相组队…
and they have to split into teams–
我知道那是什么
Right. No, actually, I know what it is.
只是把这与沃尔特联♥系♥起来
It’s just that in relation to Walt, it’s–
不太靠谱
I mean, it doesn’t make any sense.
这比说你们俩是一对儿靠谱多了
It makes more sense than you two being together.
我始终想不通你俩是怎么走到一起的
I’m still trying to figure out how that happened.
你很了解沃尔特吗
Do you even know Walt? I mean…
他怎么可能做起激光枪战游戏这种生意
how would he of all people buy a laser tag business?
和他身份不符
It doesn’t add up.
和他身份正合适 沃尔特是科学家
It adds up perfectly. Walt’s a scientist.
科学家喜欢激光
Scientists love lasers.
况且还有碰碰船呢
Plus they got bumper boats, so–
嘿 大伙儿知道吗
Hey, everybody.
沃尔特突然决定投资激光枪战游戏了
Walt suddenly decided to invest in laser tag.
纯粹是异想天开
Just out of the blue.
像这样吗 我们就这样告诉别人
Really? That’s what we’re supposed to tell people,
我们的家人 朋友 政♥府♥
our family, our friends, the government?
我来给你明确一下
Let me bottom line this for you.
你不必牵涉其中
You don’t need to be involved.
因为我♥干♥这行已经好多年了
Because I’ve been doing this for a lot of years–
没有你的帮助 我也很成功
successfully, believe it or not–
信不信由你
without your help.
感谢两位前来
So thank you for stopping by.
要来瓶啤酒还是别的
You want a beer or something?
别的
Or something.
你有什么别的
What do you mean?
比如啤酒
Like beer.
我戒了毒 没别的了
I’m clean out of anything else.
即使我有别的 我们也不该吸
Even if I wasn’t, we’re not supposed to.
是啊
Yeah.
我听这话已经一遍
I’ve heard it over
一遍
and over
又一遍了
and over again.
你觉不觉得很荒谬
You know, don’t you think it’s ridiculous
这个社会允许我们喝啤酒
that society says beer is okay
来点劲爆的就不行
and a little hit of something sweet is wrong?
我是指
I mean…
为什么要忍♥着不吸那些
what’s the point of shutting yourself off completely
能让人飘飘欲仙的东西
from something that lifts you off the ground?
我花了很大的精力
I spend so much energy
压制自己想吸的欲望
fighting the urge not to use,
但感觉很糟
and I feel like crap because of it.
我知道 只是…
I know. It’s just…
什么
What?
我不能再被发现复吸
I can’t get caught using again.
那别被抓住就行了
See, the thing is… not to get caught.
你试过那个蓝色的货吗
You ever try that blue stuff that’s going around?
小吸一口
Just a little gas in the tank,
一瞬间
and suddenly…
一切变得无与伦比
everything is interesting.
我多希望这种感觉可以一直持续下去
Man, I wish I can make that feeling last.
我刚说了 这儿什么都没有
Like I said, I got nothing here.
要是我能弄点儿来呢
What if I could get some?
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
嘿 小布
Hey, B!
奶奶早早儿把你领回来了
Oh, your nana brought you home early.
奶奶 我以为今天布鲁克去你那儿
Grandma, I thought you were keeping Brock today.
是的 但我看见你的车
I was. Then I saw your car.
你不是去戒毒互助会了吗
I thought you had a meeting.
对 改时间了
I did, but we changed the time.
外婆 这是杰西
Grandma, this is Jesse.
互助会的成员
He’s from the meeting.
算是发起者
He’s like a sponsor.
杰西 这是外婆
Jesse, this is Grandma.
杰西 这是布鲁克
Jesse, this is Brock.
这么说 你…
So, you, uh…
你有孩子
You have a kid, huh?
你好吗
What’s up?
布鲁克是吗
Brock, huh?
这名字真酷
That’s a cool name.
来 击掌
Here. Give it up.
布鲁克快满6岁了
Brock is almost 6.
你不讨厌孩子吧
You okay with kids?
啥 不 他挺好的
What? Yeah, he’s cool.
好 我们大人说话
Okay, Brock is gonna go play in his room
布鲁克回房♥间去玩
while the big people talk.
去玩乐高积木和小汽车
He’s gonna go play with his Legos and his cars
-说”杰西再见” -杰西再见
– Say “Bye, Jesse.” – Bye, Jesse.
我所要求的 不过是谨慎安全
Safe and cautious, that’s all I’m asking,
那个人却完全不靠谱
and that man is neither.
我承认 他看起来就像个小丑
I’ll admit, he comes across like a circus clown.
但他知道自己在做什么
But he actually knows what he’s doing.
你完全不要牵连进来
Safe and cautious is you
这才是谨慎安全
not being involved in this at all.
那可有点来不及了
Well, it’s a little late on that.
你用制毒赚的钱付家里账单开始
This is what happens when you decide
我已是共犯
to pay our bills with drug money.
斯凯勒 这事涉及的不止是之前的事情
Skyler, this isn’t just about what happened before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!