没错 我是彼得 你好
Right. I’m Peter. How are you?
知会你们一声
Look, I just wanted to give you a heads up.
偷运毒品的事可能要缓一缓
It’s gonna get a little slower smuggling product
臭老头在监视我的一举一动
with Grandpa Anus watching every move I make.
别担心 我会搞定的
But don’t worry. I’ll keep it flowing.
-好的 -很好
– Great. – Right on.
那好
Yeah.
卖♥♥的怎么样
So how’s it selling?
很好吧
Mad volume?
是的 情况…
Yeah. It’s, uh…
你知道的…
You know, it’s, um…
不怎么样
It’s not so good.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你卖♥♥了多少
How much have you sold?
1.75克
I sold a teenth.
1.75克
One teenth?
就这么点吗
That’s it?
是的
Yeah.
卖♥♥谁了
To who?

To him.
听着 卖♥♥给这些人可不太容易
Look, it’s not so easy selling to these people.
他们都是些想改过自新的人
They’re here trying to better themselves.
肯定是这样的 就这么回事
Yeah, there’s, like, positivity and stuff going on here.
我在外面拼上性命给你们俩搞来毒品
I’m out risking my ass to get product for you two,
而你们两个孬种却卖♥♥不掉
and you’re too pussy to sell?
可怜虫
You’re pathetic.
把货都给我 全部都给我
You know what? I want it back. All of it.
我自己卖♥♥
I’ll sell it myself.
得了 伙计 别这样
Come on, man. Don’t be like that.
卖♥♥毒品给这些人
Selling to these people,
就像用枪打婴儿
it’s like shooting a baby in the face.
太难下手了
It’s not natural.
没错 杰西 没你想的那么容易
Yeah, Jesse, it’s not easy like you think.
那我就证明给你们看那有多容易
I’ll show you exactly how easy it is.
对不起
Oh, hey. Sorry.
没关系 继续
No. Go ahead.
是安德里亚吗
It’s Andrea, right?
是的
Yeah.
你好 我是杰西
Hey, um, my name’s Jesse,
我也不想呆在这里
and, uh, I don’t really want to be here, either.
抱歉
Sorry.
玛丽姨妈要来吃晚饭吗
Aunt Marie’s coming to dinner?
她不来
No.
你♥爸♥爸要来
Your dad is.
你有什么窍门让她这么快入睡
How’d you get her to sleep so quick?
是不是因为你很无聊
Are you that boring?
我让她感到安逸
I’m comforting.
她觉得在我怀里很安逸
I’m a comforting presence.
睡吧
There we go.

Shh, shh.

Hey, so check it out.
什么
Huh?
知道这意味着什么吗
See what that means?
看看日期
Check out the date.
我正式宣布 到下周四
Next Thursday is officially six months
我持初学驾照就有半年了
that I have had my learner’s,
表示我可以领到临时驾照
which means I can get my provisional
可以自己开车了
and start driving by myself.
什么时候的事儿
Since when?
你还有两个月才满十六周岁呢
You don’t turn 16 for two more months.
这是临时的 年龄无所谓
It doesn’t matter. It’s a provisional.
查查 法律修改过了 10年前的事了
Look it up. They changed the law, like, 10 years ago.
是吗 我当时可没投赞成票
Oh, yeah? Well, I didn’t vote for that.
你投不投票无所谓
Doesn’t matter if you voted for it.
法律就是法律
It’s the law.
所以你俩可以开始想想
So both of you start thinking
打算给我买♥♥辆什么样的车了
about what kind of car you want to buy me.
要是有老款IROC跑车或者福特野马
I think I’d be good with either
我就满意了
an old IROC or a ‘Stang.
福特野马啊
Ah, a ‘Stang.
车轮辐板上有扑克牌的怎么样
How about something with playing cards in the spokes?
可以发出嗤嗤声
Makes a nice motor-y sound, you know?
要打发我可没那么容易
Aha, dad. You’re not gonna get off that easy.
我想这件事…
Well, I– I think that this is, um–
过会儿再来讨论
We should probably table this discussion for later.
你♥爸♥爸和我有些事
Your dad and I have a couple things
要谈 所以…
we need to talk about, so–
好的
Okay.
1971年款 340马力 快背设计
A 1971 Mach 1 fastback
绿黄色
in Grabber Lime
前盖要带振动系统的
with a shaker hood.
福特野马
‘Stang.
我要写下来免得忘了
I want to write that down so I don’t forget.
郁闷 没笔
Oh, darn it. No pencil!
北极斑马科考站合作人是怎么回事
What is Ice Station Zebra Associates?
是外贷 没问题的
It’s a loan-out. It’s fine.
外贷给谁
Whose loan-out?
没事的 真的
It’s fine. Really.
我有个熟人
I…have a guy.

Okay.
你的熟人知道
Um, does your guy know
新墨西哥州的所得税的法律法规吗
the tax code and regulations in New Mexico?
因为这笔钱每季度都要查
‘Cause there’s very specific paperwork
而且还要明细上报
that has to be submitted quarterly on this.
他知道 我这个熟人是个…行家
Yes. My guy is a top…guy.
他是谁
Who is he?
叫什么名字
Uh. What’s his name?
他够格吗
What are his qualifications?
沃尔特
Walt,
这笔钱到汉克和玛丽手里时
this money has to be unimpeachable
必须是正当的
when it reaches Hank and Marie.
这笔钱是正当的 现在是将来也是
And it is. It will be.
可你叫我怎么放心
But how do I know that?
你连这个人的名字都不能告诉我
I mean, apparently, you can’t even tell me the man’s name.
老天
Oh. Jesus.
斯凯勒 你真的想知道吗
Skyler, do you really want to know?
我是说 当真想知道吗
I mean, do you really want to know?
真想吗
Really?
你们好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
很荣幸见到你
What a pleasure it is to have you.
可以的话 我就叫你斯凯勒了
I’m just gonna call you Skyler, if that’s okay.
名字很可爱
It’s a lovely name.
让我想起晴空万里
Reminds me of a big beautiful sky.
沃尔特从没告诉过我他有多幸运
Walt never told me how lucky he was–
当然 最近发生了点小意外
prior to recent unfortunate events.
显然 他选女人
Clearly, his taste in women
和选律师是同样的品味
is the same as his taste in lawyers–
只选最好的
only the very best
同时也是有点肮脏的
with just the right amount of dirty.
开玩笑呢
That’s a joke.
开玩笑呢
That’s a joke.
挺有趣 因为很显然 你的格调很高
It’s funny because you are so clearly very classy.
来吧 请坐
Here. Please, sit down.
沃尔特告诉我
So Walt tells me
我可以帮你消除一些顾虑
that you have some concerns I can alleviate.
是的 我有
Uh, yes, I do. I have…
顾虑
concerns.
如果我们要继续这么下去
If we’re going to go down this road,
当然 是为了我的妹夫着想
and clearly we are for the sake of my brother-in-law.
我听说了他的事
I’ve heard about him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!