不是说看阴♥道♥吗
Yo, I thought I was going to see some, like, vaginas.
我没说她画的是阴♥道♥
I didn’t say she actually painted vaginas.
我是说
I said
她画的东西
some of her paintings
看着像阴♥道♥
looked like vaginas.
真的吗
Uh, seriously?
这差的太远了吧
Not even close.
乔治亚·欧姬芙能画出任何东西
Georgia O’Keeffe painted all kinds of stuff.
她周围的任何事物
Everyday items, her surroundings.
有些作品能唤起人的性♥欲♥
Some of it evoked an erotic nature.
这就是她
It’s who she was.
我见过的阴♥道♥没一个长这样的
Not like any vagina I ever saw.
她精神正常吗
This chick have medical issues?
这幅画…
This particular painting–
是扇门
…is of a door.
这儿还有其他门可以看看吗
Any other doors we can check out?
比如真的门…
Like, real ones or…
我还是没搞明白
You know, I-I-I don’t get it.
为什么有人会画门
Why would anyone paint a picture of a door
还不厌其烦地画那么多次
over and over again, like, dozens of times?
因为都不一样啊
But it wasn’t the same.
不 那都一样
Uh, yeah, it was.
虽然主题都是门 但作品是在变化的
It was the same subject, but it was different every time.
每次的灯光不同
The light was different.
每次画家的心情不同
Her mood was different.
她每次作画 都有新的元素
She saw something new every time she painted it.
这还不算神经病吗
And that’s not psycho to you?
照你这说法 那我们为什么要反复做同一件事
Well, then, why should we do anything more than once?
那我是不是该只抽这一支烟
Should I just smoke this one cigarette?
或者只做一次爱
Maybe we should only have sex once if it’s the same thing.

Whoa, no–
只看得到一次日落吗
Should we just watch one sunset?
还是只活一天
Or live just one day.
因为每天都是崭新的
Because it’s new every time.
每次都是新的经历
Each time, it’s a different experience.
好了 行了
Okay, fine.
我觉得那幅牛的头骨还好
I guess the cow skull pictures were cool,
但门的话
but a door?
我还是那看法
I will say it again.
一扇门
A door.
门怎么了嘛
Why not a door?
有时你对事物恋恋不忘
Sometimes you get fixated on something,
而你却可能不知道为什么
and you might not even get why.
你发散思维 顺其自然地展开想象
You open yourself up and go with the flow,
天马行空地想象
wherever the universe takes you.
好吧 然后她天马行空地想到了门
Okay, so the universe took her to a door,
还迷恋上了门
and she got all obsessed with it
还强迫自己画了20次 直到它完美无缺
and just had to paint it 20 times until it was perfect.
我可没这么说 因为人无完人 金无足赤
No, I wouldn’t say that. Nothing’s perfect.
是吗
Yeah?
有的
Oh, yeah.
有些事就很完美
Some things.
真甜蜜
Oh, that was so sweet,
不过我刚才呕吐了一点在嘴里
I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
要你承认一次我是对的就那么难吗
You can’t admit just for once that I’m right.
有那么难吗
Come on.
那叫欧姬芙的女人一次又一次地在尝试
That O’Keeffe lady kept trying over and over
直到把那烂门画到最完美
until that stupid door was perfect.
不 那门代表她的家 她对它有感情
No. That door was her home, and she loved it.
对我而言 最重要的就是留住那种感觉
To me, that’s about making that feeling last.
好了 要开始了 准备好了吗
All right, here we go. You ready?
加油 走一步 一步就好
Come on, give me a step. Give me one step.
不行
Nope.
不行 不行 拉我上去
Nope, that’s it. Take me up.
汉克 你能行的
You can do this, Hank.
加油 痛是正常的
Come on, it’s supposed to hurt.
要重新走路当然很痛
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
我一脚揣你屁♥股♥里才叫痛 玛丽
Pain is my foot in your ass, Marie.
要你的脚真能抬那么高 尽管放马过来
Hey, if you can get your leg up that high, I say go for it.
-拉我上去 上去 -好 休息一下
– Take me up. Take me up. – All right, coffee break.
休息一分钟
We’re gonna let you rest for a minute,
然后再来一次
and then we’re gonna try it again.
不用了
Never mind about your coffee break.
赶紧拉我上去 疼死我了 我受够了
Take me up. I’m done. I’m done.
好吧 脱下来吧
Well, this picked up a very left-off.
加油 汉克叔叔 你能行的
Come on, Uncle Hank. You can do it.
不然你怎么出得了院
How else are you going to get out of here?
你就没有朋友吗
Don’t you have any friends?
天 你就没正事做吗
I mean Jesus, find something better to do.
我不需要你们看到我被挂在这儿
I don’t need everyone staring at me
像骆驼的驼峰一样
hanging here like a camel’s ball sack.
汉克 他只是想给你点鼓励
Hank, he just wants to be supportive.
没关系
It’s all right.
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
好吗 我很快回来
Okay? I’ll be right back.
你们打算什么时候把我弄下来
You gonna get me out of here sometime today?
斯凯
Sky–
我收到账单了
We got our first bill,
如果你还坚持…
and, you know, if you’re still insistent–
当然坚持
I am.
作好准备
Prepare yourself.
接下来每周都会有账单 所以
They’re gonna start coming in weekly like that, so…
没问题
Okay.
你确定你能搞定吗
You’re sure you can do this?
是的
Yeah.
我来吧
I’ll do that.
这是干嘛
What the hell, man?
现在连量都不让我来了吗
What, I can’t work a scale now?
这太他妈扯淡了
This is bullshit.
你就直说了吧
Just say it.
直说了吧
Just say the words.
-你认为我偷东西 -嘘
– You think I’m stealing. – Shhh.
走你自己的路
Walk with who you are.
我以前的赞助者经常这么对我说
That was a phrase my sponsor used to use with me
那还是我刚参加戒毒互助会的时候
back when I first started coming to meetings.
这可能是”做你自己”的另一种说法罢了
It’s probably just a different way of saying “Be yourself.”
对吧
Right?
但这个”走”法
But this idea of “Walk”
还告诉我
also tells me
生活还将继续
that I have to move forward.
他总是给我有用的忠告
Always good advice, at least for me.
我看这里来了些新人
I see we have some new people here at group,
新面孔
a couple new faces.
举个手
Let’s see some hands.
谁是新来的
First time?
好的 欢迎
Great. Welcome.
我们可以轮流自我介绍下
Maybe we can go around, introduce ourselves.
想到什么尽管说
Say whatever’s on your mind.
从你开始怎么样 可以吗
How about you? You want to start us off?
可以 我叫安德里亚
Yeah. My name is Andrea… and, uh…
我们又不会咬人 不会做评判
We don’t bite. No judgments.
你可以畅所欲言
You can be as open and honest as you want to be.
老实说 我不想来这
Honestly, I don’t want to be here.
好吧 够诚实
All right. Fair enough.
还有谁有话要说
Who else had their hand up?
你好
Hey. ‘Sup?
我是杰西
My name’s Jesse.
你好
Why, hello.
我叫布兰登
My name is Brandon.
我想这位是彼得吧
And this is, I believe, Peter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!