这是苍蝇拍
This is a swatter.
而且非常好用 谢谢
It happens to work quite well, thank you.
你的头怎么了
Uh-huh. Hey, what happened to your head?
没怎么 我很好
Nothing. I’m fine.
不是撞的吗 而且撞得很严重
You didn’t hit it, like really… really hard?
我的头不是问题 杰西
My head is not the problem, Jesse.
苍蝇才是
The fly is the problem.
你不会是…试了我们的产品吧
You didn’t happen to maybe… try our product, did you?
杰西 我知道对你这样的门外汉来说
Jess I know this seems unusual to you, a layman.
一只苍蝇…是无关紧要的 对吗
A fly… I get it… seems insignificant, right?
但是相信我
But trust me.
在实验室这种高度受控环境中
In a highly controlled environment such as this…
任何污染物
…any pollutant..
不管多么微小
…no matter how small…
都有可能彻底…
…could completely…

Hello.
干嘛
What?
你整晚都在这吗
Were you here all night?
你睡过觉了吗
Have you even slept?
没 杰西 听着 我没事
No. Jesse, look. I’m fine. Okay
你能不能专心…
Will you just please focus…
好了 我们已经晚点了 赶紧开工
Okay, look. We’re running late, so let’s just get started.
好不好 早死早超生
Shall we? The sooner we do it, the sooner we’re done.
他妈的 终于正常了
Frickin’ finally.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
该加碱了
It’s time to alkaline.
我说的你没听进去
Have you not heard a word I said?
没把这苍蝇搞死前 不制毒
No cooking until this fly is dealt with.
你当我刚才自言自语吗
Have I been speaking to myself?
喂 时间可不多了
The timer went off, yo.
你觉得这批货多久才能好 一两小时吗
How long is this batch going to be good for? An hour? Two?
除非清掉污染物 否则这批货是不会好的
The batch will be good for nothing if we don’t clear the contaminant.
清掉污染物
Clear the contaminant?
我们制的是冰♥毒♥
We’re making meth here,
又不是航♥天♥飞机
not space shuttles.
逮住那苍蝇之前 什么也不制
We’re making nothing until we catch this fly.
什么苍蝇嘛
What fly?
这他妈哪有什么苍蝇嘛
Where the hell is this fly?
我看都没看见
Not like I’ve even seen the thing.
说不定你那啥正压力把它吹出门去了呢
Maybe your positive pressure blew it out the door or something.
不会的 它就在这附近 明白吗
No, no. It is here. It is around. Okay?
就在这 我不会允许这批货暴露在外
He’s around, and am not going to expose this batch
被污染物影响 完毕
to the open air and contamination. Period.
你可以选择现在出去 让我自己搞定
Now, you can leave me to deal with this myself,
或者来帮我
or you can help me,
不过你说对了
but you are right.
我们的确快没时间了
We are running out of time,
请你现在就回答我
so I need your answer right now.
好吧
Okay.
你这是在浪费时间
Hey, tick-tock. Yo.
虽然我的确喜欢制纯正货 但现实点
Look, I like making cherry products, but let’s keep it real.
瘾君子根本不在乎是否纯正
All right, we make poison for people who don’t care.
他们可能是世上最不挑剔的顾客
We probably have the most unpicky customers in the world.
不 你少找借口
No, no, no, no, no. No rationalizing.
它随时可能出现 别放弃
We’ll find it any minute now. Don’t give up.
你知不知道…
Did you–
糖果制♥造♥的生产标准里有一条
Did you know that there’s an acceptable level of rat turds
即可接受的老鼠粪便的程度
that can go into candy bars?
还是政♥府♥出♥台♥的 老兄
That’s the government, Jack.
政♥府♥都不怎么关心产品质量
Even the government doesn’t care that much about quality.
你知道热狗里都放些什么吗
You know what is okay to put in hotdogs? Huh?
猪唇跟猪屁♥眼♥
Pig lips and assholes,
要我说 混♥蛋♥ 随便放
but I say, hey, have at it, bitchs,
老子就喜欢吃热狗
because I love hotdogs,
你看 我…
and, you know, see what I’m–
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Oh. Hey.
让我先把活干完
Look, let me just top it off,
很快就好 行不行
all right, really quick.
加点氢氧化钠[碱] 盖上盖子
A little sodium hydroxide, shut the lid,
没有污染 就完事了
no harm done. Then we’re golden.
别动它 这是命令
It stays closed. That’s an order.
你命令个屁 希♥特♥勒♥
You can’t order shit, Adolf.
我们是平等的合伙人 还记得不
We’re 50-50 partners. Remember?
天 你到底哪根筋不对
God, what is your problem, bro?
你♥他♥妈♥神经病
Freakin’ psycho.
杰西
Jesse.
上帝 好像伤到骨头了
Oh, God, it, like, hit bone.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
看到没有
You see it, right?
看到没
You see it?
看到了
Yeah.
干掉它
Get it.
你想让我去打它
You want me to get it?
没错
Yes.
等等 悠着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow.
缓慢移♥动♥
Move slowly.
我知道
I know.
我正缓慢移♥动♥
I’m moving slowly, yeah.
没错 苍蝇拍给我
Absolutely. I’m just going to need your swatter thing.
好的 给我
Yeah. Come on.
就这样 给我
Oh, yeah. It’s okay, come on.
拜托 稳住了
Come on. Make it count.
好 不不 我要…
Yeah, no, no, I’m gonna–
我手头有准儿 放心
I’m going to make it count, all right.
好的 现在
Ok. Now.
我数到三
On three.
好的
Okay.

One–
爽了吗
Yeah. You like that?
疼吧
Hurts, huh?
你打到它没
Did you get it?
-我想是的 -它在哪里
– I think so, yeah. – Where is it?
我不知道 那无关紧要
I don’t know. It doesn’t matter.
谁在乎 我♥干♥掉它了
Who cares? I got it.
上帝 开什么玩笑吗
Oh, Jesus, seriously?
它在哪里
Where is it?
就在那里 看那里
It’s, uh, right there. Look.
看到没 我就说我成功了
Look. See? I told you I got it.
这是葡萄干
This is a raisin.
我肯定打到它了
Look, I definitely got it, man.
好吧…
All right–
伙计
Oh, man.
它还挺厉害
He’s got some skills, yo.
你把它练出来了
you give him that.
听着
Look…
尽管我觉得你不会明白
I feel like I’m running out of ways to explain this to you,
但我还想再说明一次
but once more I shall try.
这只苍蝇是当前头等大事
This fly is a major problem for us.
它会毁掉整批货物
It will ruin our batch.
只有灭了它
Now, we need to destroy it
把它留下的痕迹弄干净 才能继续制毒
and every trace of it so we can cook.
要是失败了…
Failing that…
我们就完蛋了
we’re dead.
我们不能出差错
There is no more room for error.
这帮人是容不得差错的
Not with these people.
出去透透气怎么样
All right, how about we go get some air?
出去透透气
Get some air?
这就是你对”我们问题大条了”的反应吗
Your answer to “We’re sliding head-first into a massive crap–”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!