他居然没要求我们打卡 真令人惊讶
Surprised he doesn’t make us do that.
狼群有严格的等级
The pack totally has a pecking order.
土狼头领 就是老大
And the head Hyena, he’s the man.
其它土狼都得 舔它的屁♥股♥
All the other ones have to, like, kiss his ass.
不是夸张 是真的 太恶心了
I mean, literally. It’s so gross.
它们都得去舔
They have to lick his jerk.
电视上竟然还演这个 我都没法相信
I-I-I can’t believe they even showed it on TV.
要是咱们这真想搞成职业联盟那样的
Yo, if this is supposed to be all, like, Major League and all,
就该有专人来维护设备
we should have equipment maintainer guys.
还得有送水的 知道吗
And water boys. You know?
贱♥人♥ 来瓶佳得乐
Yo, Gatorade me, bitch.
再找两个狗腿子
Get us a couple flunkies in here.
把咱们服侍好
Treat us right.
好了 定时为15个小时
Okay, 15 hours starts now.
你没意见的话我就开工了
I’m going to hit it, if that’s cool with you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
明白什么
What?
这些数字 怎么算都对不上
These numbers, they just don’t add up.
早跟你说了 那家伙压榨我们
Told you. Dude’s totally boning us.
不 不是那事
No, it’s not that.
是我们的产量 少了
It’s our output. We’re off.
少了百分之0.14
We’re 0.14% off.
百分之0.14… 到底什么意思
Point one-four, that’s what, like… What does that mean?
意思是我们的产量少于应有的
It means we should be netting more than we’re netting.
少了多少
So how far off are we?
少到不能忽略不计了
It’s not negligible.
粗略算了下 大概少了0.25到0.5磅
Ball-parking it, I’d say we’re quarter to a half a pound shy.
真奇怪
That’s weird.
溢出量算了吗
What about spillage?
溢出量
Spillage?
就是 不小心溅出来那些
Yeah, you know, like, just stuff gets spilled.
没溅出过任何东西
Nothing gets spilled.
或许有一点点呢
A little maybe.
没溅出过任何东西
Nothing gets spilled.
那蒸发了呢
What about evaporation?
蒸发量不会有这么大
It wouldn’t account for this much.
原料暴露时间又没那么长
The materials aren’t out that long.
那么 水滴呢 就像…
What about the other one? The drops, like on…
冰啤酒瓶上的那种
on that, like, cold beer.
冷凝吗
Condensation?

Yeah.
不可能
No.
会不会是剩下的那些渣滓
What about the crap that gets left behind,
就是 我们从桶里抠出来的粘糊糊的东西
you know, all the gunk we scrape out of the vats?
我算了 每个桶差不多有一加仑
I add up, like, a gallon each.
你算进去了吗
Did you work that in?
残留
Vestiges?
对 残留
Yeah. Vestiges.
肯定是这个
Bet that’s it.
肯定就是这个了
Bet that’s totally it.
怀特老师
Hey, Mr. White.
-怀特老师 -说
– Mr. White. – Huh?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
很好 怎么了
Yeah… Yeah, why?
没事
Nothing.
你不走吗
Are you coming?
好 马上
Yeah, in a minute.
好吧 明天见
All right, see you tomorrow.
该死
Shit.
你个杂种
You bastard.
狗♥娘♥养♥…
Son of a…
来呀
Come on, you…
来呀 来呀
Come on, come on.
狗♥娘♥养♥…
Son of a…

Okay.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
太好了
That’s great.
小杂种
You little bastard.
关上门
Shut the door!
我耳朵要炸了
My ears are popping.
关上门 快
Shut the door. Move.
这感觉像在飞机似的
It’s like I’m on an airplane, yo.
什么鬼东西搞的
What the hell’s doing that?
正压力
Positive pressure.
正什么
Positive what?
老天 真要人命
God, friggin’ kills, yo.
动动下巴 来回活动
Well, just move your jaw around. Move it around.
我动着呢 不管用
I am moving it around. It’s not working.
那就打个呵欠什么的 别大惊小怪
Then just yawn or something. Stop acting like such a baby.
该死
Damn.
那什么正 正什么
W-W-What positive? Positive what?
压力 我调高了通风设备的阀值
Pressure. I’ve turned the ventilation up
使这里与外界产生压力差
to keep the outside out.
这里出现了”污染物”
There’s been a contamination.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
喂 等一下
Whoa whoa whoa, hey, hold up.
实验室里进了东西
Something got into the lab.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我是说 我们
I mean, do we…
等等 等等 我们不该戴面罩吗
Wait. Wait. I mean, shouldn’t we be wearing masks?
不不 不是…那种”污染物”
No, no, it’s not that… that kind of contaminant.
那是什么 不危险吗
So it’s, like, not dangerous?
怀特老师 我跟你说话呢
Mr. White, talk to me here.
对我们无害
Not to us particularly. No.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
这个… 是我做的
This is, uh… I made it.
那这啥”污染物”到底是什么
So exactly what kind of contaminant are we dealing with here?
一只苍蝇
A fly.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一只… 什么苍蝇
A fly, like… like what do you mean?
我说的就是苍蝇 家蝇
I mean a fly, a house fly.
就是 一只苍蝇
Like, uh, one fly?
就一只 它干了什么
Singular? What did it do?
它飞进了实验室 我要打死它
It got into the lab, and I’m trying to get it out.
行了吗 懂不懂
Okay? Understand?
没懂 哥们
No, man, not really.
我想我还是没跟上你思路
I can’t say that I’m really following you here.
伙计 你把我魂都吓飞了
Dude, you scared the shit out of me.
你说污染物的时候
I mean, when you say it’s contamination,
我还以为是 埃博拉病毒什么的呢
I mean, I’m thinking, like an Ebola leak or something.
埃博拉病毒
Ebola?
对 探索频道播的一种病
Yeah, it’s a disease on The Discovery Channel,
能让你把肠子都拉出来
where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
谢谢 我知道埃博拉病毒是什么
Thank you. I know what Ebola is.
你倒说说看 西非病毒怎么会
Now, tell me. What would a West-African virus
跑到我们实验室里
be doing in our lab?
你自己满屋撵苍蝇
So you’re chasing around a fly,
还说我是白♥痴♥
and in your world I’m the idiot.
杰西 听着
Jesse, listen.
这只苍蝇… 任何苍蝇
This fly… any fly…
都不可以出现在我们实验室
cannot be in our lab.
它是个问题
It’s… It’s a problem.
它是污染物
It’s a contamination,
我绝对没有用错词
and that is in no way a misuse of the word.
懂了吗
Okay?
为保证我们制毒环境的清洁
So in terms of keeping our cook clean
和产品的纯正
and our product unadulterated,
我们必须严肃对待
we need to take this very seriously.
现在懂了吗
Now do you understand?
那这个就是你的砍蝇刀了
So is that your fly saber?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!