应该得不到什么有价值的线索
Not that you’re going to learn anything worth knowing.
我不明白 贩毒集团火拼
I don’t get it. Cartel hit?
谁会打电♥话♥警告你呢
Who would have called to warn you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
老天
Aw, Jesus.
不会吧 太痛了
Come on already.
坚持住
Hang on.
斯凯勒 这事与我无关
Skyler, I had nothing to do–
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
是的
Yes.
你安全吗
Are you safe?
当然
Absolutely.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse?
你怎么样
What about you?
气色好多了
Face looks better.
一切进展如何
How’s it all going?
想和我们聊聊吗
Anything you want to tell us about?
聊什么 我的趣味人生吗
What, like my interesting life?
混吃等死罢了
One day pretty much bleeds into the next.
我有工作了 很忙
Been working a lot. I got a job.
有工作是好事
Job is good.
在一家自助洗衣店
It’s in a laundromat.
连锁集团性质的
It’s totally corporate.
连锁自助洗衣店
Corporate laundromat.
感觉就是压抑 各种条条框框
It’s, like, rigid. All kinds of red tape.
我老板是个混球 店主是个大混球
My boss is a dick. The owner? Super dick.
我都没见过店主 不够资格还是怎么的
I’m not worthy or whatever to meet him,
可我看得出来大家都怕他
but I guess everybody’s scared of the dude.
店里都是些翻着死鱼眼的草包
The place is full of dead-eyed douche-bags,
工作时间超长
the hours suck,
没人清楚到底怎么回事
and nobody knows what’s going on,
就这样
so…
听起来有点卡夫卡风格[压抑得让人做噩梦]
Sounds kind of Kafkaesque.
没错
Yeah.
完全的卡夫卡风格
Totally Kafkaesque.
绝对的
Majorly.
圣达菲的联邦检察长送的
Ooh, from the U.S. Attorney in Santa Fe.
真好
Very nice.
还有漂亮的郁金香和满天星
We’ve got all these nice tulips and baby’s breath.
这是菊花吧 看起来像菊花
This is chrysanthemum. That looks like chrysanthemum.
汉克你看 多漂亮呀
Look at these Hank. Aren’t they beautiful?
漂亮
Beautiful.
这个果篮好大个
Wow, look at the size of this basket.
里面好多吃的
It’s got so many goodies in it.
看哪 巧克力脆皮饼干
Look, chocolate-covered pretzels
干酪条
and cheese sticks
还有风味橄榄
and some some fancy designer olives.
他不能吃干酪条
You had me at cheese sticks.
打赢我才给你吃 汉克
Mmm, you’re going to have to fight me for those, Hank.
“泰德·贝内克携贝内克公♥司♥全体员工”
“Get well, and best wishes from Ted Beneke
“祝您早日康复”
and all the folks at Beneke Fabricators.”
他准你这么长时间的假 还送东西
Wow, he gives you all this time off, and now this?
我也要去给他工作
Get me a job there.
我知道 他人超好
I know. He’s great.
老板名人堂
Boss hall of fame.
我可没看见这里有克兰曼送的东西
I don’t see anything here from Kleinman.
他们办事得有效率点才行
They’re going to have to get on the stick.
今天感觉如何
How’s everybody doing today?
很好 我们好极了
Good. We’re good.
你呢
How are you?
我很好
I’m very good.
汉克
Hi, Hank.
做个小反应测验好吗
Just going to do a quick peripheral response, all right?
确认下康复程度
See where we’re at.
关键时刻到了吗
Moment of truth, huh?
恩 可我不会这么叫
Yeah. I wouldn’t call it that.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let’s just take a look here.

All right.
有感觉的话告诉我
All right, I want you to tell me if you can feel this.
这里呢
How about this?
好吧
Okay.
现在呢
How about now?
再划一下好吗
Do that one again, would you?
这里吗
Right there?
恩 我感觉到了 刺痛
Yeah, yeah, I feel it. A tingle.
好了 1到10级表示
Okay, on a scale of one to ten,
10表示你正常的触觉
ten being your normal level of feeling
1表示毫无感觉
and one bein no feeling at all.
说不好
Oh, I don’t know.
4级
A four?
好了 4级 不错
Okay, four. Okay.
这里呢
And how about there?
有感觉 6级
Yeah. Um, a six.
好 很好
Okay, good.
这呢
And here?
有感觉 不那么明显
Yeah, still there. A little less.
-3级 -好
– A three. – Okay.
很好
All right, good.
谢谢配合 汉克 很好 非常好
Thank you very much, Hank. Good, good.
这算是好消息 对吧
So this is good news, right?
对 绝对是好消息
Oh, yeah, definitely.
看起来神经机能已经开始恢复了
It looks like some nerve function is returning.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好吧 他什么时候可以走路
All right, so when do we get him walking again?
玛丽 要达到预期固然很重要
Marie, it’s important that we manage our expectations.
但即便是是数月的艰苦努力
We’re talking about months of very hard work,
成功的几率也不是很大
and even then the odds, they’re not great.
但你也不能确定
But you can’t know for sure.
不能
No.
他什么时候开始理疗
When does he start physical therapy?
文件已经发到你的保险公♥司♥ 优先处理
We’ve sent the paperwork to your insurance. It’s high priority.
再过几天我们应该可以得到预授权
We should have pre-authorization the next few days.
最迟下周初
Certainly by early next week.
下周
Next week?
不行 太迟了
No, that’s not going to do it.
我查过资料
I’ve looked into this.
理疗开始越早
The sooner physical therapy begins,
他康复的希望就越大
the better his chances are.
他需要每日理疗
He needs daily sessions.
不是吗
Isn’t that right?
事实上
Well… Actually,
你们的健康计划治疗方案包含一项
your plan’s treatment program
每周四次的理疗
covers four sessions a week.
事实上 她问的是医生
Actually, she asked the doctor.
每周四次是比较典型而且明智的计划
Plan-wise, four sessions a week is fairly typical.
你们的定点理疗师大部分还是不错的
And the therapists in your network are mostly fine.
大部分还不错 好吧 简直是太令人振奋了
Mostly fine? Okay. There’s a ringing endorsement.
我想知道 如果能有更好的理疗师
Look, if Hank had more physical therapy,
做更多的理疗
with better therapists,
汉克能站起来的希望会更大的吧
wouldn’t it be more likely he would walk?
玛丽 这种事情很难说
It’s very hard to say, Marie.
健康计划治疗方案医学上完全可信
Is the health plan’s way medically justifiable? Sure.
至于是不是最好…
Is it absolutely optimal?
别说了 管他妈的
You know, screw it.
我要先保证他得到最好的治疗
I’m going to make sure he gets what he needs,
赔偿的事以后再说
and they can just reimburse me later.
施拉德夫人 我非常理解你的感受
Mrs. Schrader, I get your frustration. Really, I do.
但我的建议是您最好不要脱离体系
But my best advice is stay in the network.
不要计划外开支
Don’t go out of pocket.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!