在我出生的小镇上
In the little village where I was born,
人们过着悠闲的生活
life moved at a slower pace…
不过富翁都喜欢这样的生活
yet felt all the richer for it.
在那里 我的两个叔叔因为厨艺精湛
There, my two uncles were known far and wide
而声名远扬
for their delicious cooking.
他们只用最新鲜的药草和香料
They seasoned their zesty chicken
给他们的美味炸鸡调味
using only the freshest herbs and spices.
人们将他们称之为”炸鸡兄弟”
People called them “Los Pollos Hermanos”–the Chicken Brothers.
如今 我们传承叔叔们的手艺
Today, we carry on their tradition in a manner
并将之发扬光大
that would make my uncles proud.
精心的调制加上最完美的原料
The finest ingredients are brought together with loving care…
再慢慢烹炸到完美
then slow-cooked to perfection.
没错 在洛博罗炸鸡馆
Yes, the old ways are still best
祖传秘方依然是王道
at Los Pollos Hermanos.
不过不要光听我说
But don’t take my word for it.
来尝一口 你便会知道
One taste and you’ll know.
201.6磅
201.6.
老天 真是的
Jesus, seriously.
超标总比未达标强
Better over than under.
超了一磅半啊
Over by a pound and a half.
我以为你是个讲究精确的人呢
I thought you were all, like, precise.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我们把多余的弄出来保存到下周好了
We’ll just save it out till next week.
别动了 就将就这样运出去
No. We ship it as-is.
当我们做慈善事业的吗
What are we, running a charity?
得了吧 老兄
Come on, man,
我们要把多余的取出来
we’re gonna take it out.
别动了
Leave it.
一批货 一次出
One batch, one ship.
别把事情复杂化了
Stop complicating things.
你为什么要故意给他免费的冰♥毒♥
Why are you purposely giving him free meth?
这群贱♥人♥已经压榨我们够多的了
These bitches are bleeding us enough already.
你的酬金已经很多了
You are paid extraordinarily well.
-你为什么就不能满足呢 -的确是
– Why can’t you just appreciate that? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey.
但我一直都在算账
Hey, I’ve been crunching numbers, all right?
你一直在算账吗
Oh, you’ve been crunching numbers?
对 我一直在算账
Yeah, I’ve been crunching numbers,
我不是数学家都算得清这笔账
and I don’t gotta be a mathematician to figure out
你亏大了
that this deal you made is bullshit.
我们都赚到了
We both earn–
是 是啊 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know…
每人一百五十万
a million and a half each.
哇哦
Whoop-de-doo.
他得到了什么
What’s he getting?
他以4万每磅的价格批发
Say he’s wholesaling at 40 large a pound.
这个价可能是有些高了
That’s probably high.
你觉得我们的货卖♥♥这个价高了吗
High. Uh, what, for our stuff?
那价钱还只是据我所知
That’s what I was getting.
好吧 听着 就算1磅要4万
All right, look, say he’s getting 40 a pound.
好吗 3个月 每周200磅
All right? 200 pounds a week for three months.
3个月下来会怎样
And, like, what happens at the end of the three months?
听着 明白吗
Look, what– whatever.
3个月 每周两百磅
200 pounds a week for three months.
那可是2400磅啊
That’s 2400 pounds.
2400乘以4万可就是
2400 times 40,000 is–
我发誓 我已经算了不下十遍了
and I swear to God, I double-checked this, like, 10 times–
9600万美元
96 million dollars.
9600万美元啊
96 million dollars.
对吧 是9600万美元
All right? 96 million.
9600万才给我们300万
96 to our three.
简直糟糕透顶
That is messed up, yo. That is so messed up.
老实说 我都无法
Fairness-wise, I can’t even–
杰西 你现在已经是百万富翁了
Jesse, you are now a millionaire,
你却还在抱怨
and you’re complaining?
你以为你活在怎样的世界里
What world do you live in?
活在一个干了活 没有得到
One where the dudes who are actually doing all the work
应有酬劳的世界
ain’t getting fisted.
你最近是怎么了
What is going on with you lately?
到底是怎么了
What’s happened to you?
等下 我们就不能…
Hang on, can’t we just–
我们得好好谈谈
Hey, we got to hash this out.
还有什么比钱更重要的吗
Hey, what’s more important than money?
这种东西也好意思叫枕头
These things they laughingly call pillows,
就是给犯人用都嫌烂
I would not give them to prison inmates.
你想要我去再给你要一个吗
You want me to go ask for another?
不用了 记得提醒我从家里把他的带来就行了
No. Just remind me to bring his from home.
他们该多让他的腿活动活动
They’re not moving his legs enough.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Marie.
我能来看看他吗
Is it okay if– if I visit?

Yeah.
他气色不错
His color looks good.
格米 是你吗
Gomie, is that you?
老兄 是的 是我
Hey, buddy. Yeah, it’s me.
真是你吗 格米
That’s you, Gomie?
是的 汉克 我就在这
Yeah, Hank. I’m right here.
过来 靠近点
Come here. Closer.
怎么了
What is it?
靠近些
Closer.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
老兄 他把你给耍了
Man, he got you good.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我很高兴 你♥他♥妈♥还有幽默感
I’m glad to see you still have your twisted sense of humor.
老天
God.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
我拿了点能让你心情好点的东西
I got something that’ll make you feel better.
我一直在留意你的蓝色冰♥毒♥案
I’ve been keeping an eye on that blue meth of yours.
6-7周 没一点反应
Six, seven weeks, nothing.
然后突然间 到处都是
Then all of a sudden, boom. It’s popping up everywhere.
看看新的地点
Look at the new locations.
德克萨斯 内华达
Texas, Nevada,
上面的法明顿
up in Farmington.
甚至在这儿
Even right here in town.
你知道吗 各地青少年已经
A teener here and there, you know,
完全是在街头交易了
strictly street-level amounts.
太疯狂了
Man, it’s crazy.
你觉得我听了这个会心情好点吗
How exactly is that supposed to make me feel better?
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
你是唯一一个预料到这情况的人
You’re the only one that saw this coming.
好吧 为我欢呼三声吧
Well, three cheers for me.
这东西他妈不起作用
This thing doesn’t do a damned thing.
汉克 那个可能还在锁定状态
Hank, it’s probably still on lock-out.
已经过了一个小时了 对吗
It’s been an hour, right?
我这里很疼 我该吃点药了
I’m hurting here. I could use some meds.
好吧 我去给你找个医生过来
Okay. I’ll go find somebody.
不许再说工作的事了
Hey, no more shop talk.
对不起
Sorry.
我没有预料到这一幕
I didn’t see it coming.
什么
What?
你当然预料到了
Damn right you did.
没有 我什么都没料到
No, I didn’t see shit.
总是差那么一点
Day late and a dollar short, as usual.
我之所以还活着是因为
The only reason I’m… even breathing…
我接到了一个警告电♥话♥
is I got a warning call.
警告电♥话♥ 你什么意思
A warning call? What do you mean?
在他们袭击我的前一分钟
One minute before they attacked me,
有人打我手♥机♥告诉我要小心
somebody called my cell and told me to expect it.
用的话音加扰器 我听不出是谁
A voice scrambler. It could have been anybody.
玛丽把我的手♥机♥收起来了
Marie’s got my phone somewhere,
如果你想要查那个来电的话
if you want to run the incoming.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!