为什么是我 对我有什么好处
Why would I do this? How would it serve me?
这就是我想知道的
That’s the part I’m trying to figure out.
也许你想只手遮天呢
Go off on your own, maybe.
你以为这会有用吗
Would you actually think that would work?
胡安 你听起来很紧张
Juan, you sound like you’re under a lot of stress.
也许该等你头脑
Maybe you should call me back
清醒一点的时候 再打给我
when you’re seeing things more clearly.
我够清醒了
I see things clear enough.
一个缉毒局的人中了枪 就惊动华盛顿方面了吗
One DEA gets shot. All of Washington starts barking.
还连带墨西哥联邦特区 突然搞出这场秀吗
The D.F. Suddenly has to put on a big show,
让我和我的盟友[西]都寝食难安
and I wind up with Federas in my rose bushes.
不过只是暂时的
But just for a while.
很明显是政♥治♥斗争罢了
Appearances, politics.
你还在听吗 古斯塔沃
Are you still there, Gustavo?
嗯 我在
Yes, I’m here.
我会撑住的 我总能撑过去
I’ll weather this. I always do.
我弟弟是警长
My brother’s a police chief.
我去勾兑好了关系的 他们会帮我的
I got connections. They’ll get me through.
并且等我找到证据
And when I get proof
等其他人都知道你做了什么的时候
and the others find out what you’ve done,
到时候我们再好好”聊聊”
maybe we come pay you a visit.
也许我们…
Maybe we can…
斯凯勒 醒醒
Skyler. Skyler.
醒醒 玛丽
Marie. Marie.
他怎么样了 给我们点好消息
Oh, how is he? Tell me something good.
病人情况已经稳定 你们可以去看他了
I think he’s stable enough now for you to go see him briefly.
很抱歉 直系亲属才可以进去
I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s immediate family only.
我们都是他的家人
We’re all family.
我理解
I understand,
但我们有明确的规定 我们得…
but we have a certain protocol here that we need–
我们都是他的家人
We’re all family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!