没 我只是在瞎转转
Nah, I’m just– just wandering.
大伙儿怎么样
How’s everybody doing?
还算好吧
Well, as well as can be expected.
我感觉 就是这样
It’s this not knowing
不知道他人的情况 才是最煎熬的
that’s the hardest part, I think.
这些家伙查出来历了吗
Anything new on these guys?
他们什么人 想要干吗
Who they are? What they wanted?
没有 还没有头绪
No, nothing yet,
不过会查清楚的
but we’ll get it.
史蒂芬
Steve…
你认为还会再有杀手来吗
Do you think there could maybe be others?
伙计 不会有人来杀汉克了
Buddy, nobody’s getting to Hank.
他们只有这一次机会 但他们没得逞
That was their one shot, and they blew it.
所以 不会了
So, no.
没可能了
No way.
上帝
Jesus.
我真想走进去
I’d love to walk in there
一枪射穿那混♥蛋♥的脑袋
and shoot that bastard right in the head.
我也是
Me, too.

Yeah.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
太棒了 我们马上下来
Great. We’ll be right down.
吃的到了
Food’s here.
你喜欢吃洛博罗炸鸡吗
Hey, you like Pollos Hermanos?
还行
Uh, on occasion, yeah.
那儿的老板是缉毒局的资助商之一
Owner’s a big booster for the DEA.
他听说这事了
He heard what happened.
要带晚餐来给这里所有的警♥察♥
He’s going to feed every cop in the building.
那真是太棒了
That’s– That’s wonderful.
是啊 而且是他亲自送来的
Yeah, and apparently he’s bringing it by personally.
很好吃 对吧
Good, huh?
没错
Delicious.
您真是太慷慨了 非常感谢
That’s so generous of you. Thank you very much.
没错 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你们听到了吗
Guys, did you hear that?
福林先生要悬赏一万元
Mr. Fring is offering a $10,000 reward
给任何能够提供线索的人
on any information about the case.
是吗 真是太好了
Well, that’s– that’s wonderful.
谢谢 福林先生
Wow. Thank you, Mr. Fring.
不客气
You’re very welcome.
正是因为有像你丈夫这样的人
Men like your husband are the thin blue line
才使我们免受那些人♥渣♥的侵害
between us and these animals.
我希望我能做得更多
I only wish I could do more.
我们很感谢您的支持
Well, we do appreciate your support.
那笔赏金可以帮我们扭转局势
This reward could turn the tide here.
帮助很大
It’ll really help.
本人再次对此次袭击深表遗憾
Again, I can’t express how sorry I am.
碰巧 我和施拉德探员有过一面之缘
As it happens, I actually met Agent Schrader.
真的吗
Really?
几个月前 在募捐的时候
Our fun run, a couple months ago.
福林先生是我们的资助商之一
Mr. Fring was one of our sponsors.
我和你丈夫聊过一下
I talked for a few minutes with your husband.
并且他还提到了你 怀特先生
As a matter of fact, Mr. White, your name came up.
真的吗
Really? Huh.
没错 因为刚好有个为你筹款的收集罐
Yeah, there happened to be a collection jar out for you,
所以我大概了解了一下你的健康状况
and we spoke briefly about your health concerns.
我希望现在情况已经好转了
I hope that there’s been good news.
没错 是的 情况好多了
Uh, yeah, things have improved, yes.
真是好消息
That’s wonderful to hear.
很明显看得出他非常关心你
It was clear to me how deeply he cares for you.
好了 我想我该走了
Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time.
再次非常感谢您
Um… thank you again very much.
很高兴认识您
It was a great pleasure to meet you.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
– Thank you. – Yes, thank you.
-我送你出去 -不 不用麻烦了
– Let me walk you out. – Oh– Oh, no, it’s not necessary.
我忘了跟他道谢
You know, I didn’t say thank you.
我去送他走
I’ll walk him out.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你好
Good to see you.
鸡肉好吃吗
Enjoying the chicken?
很好 很好
Good. Good
不用谢 我的荣幸
Oh, you’re very welcome. My pleasure.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-鸡肉不错吧 -没错
– It’s good chicken, huh? – Yeah.
-那就好 -福林先生
– Good. – Mr. Fring.
-我能 -怀特先生
– May I– – Mr. White.
我只想再次感谢你
I just wanted to thank you again.
别客气 我的荣幸
Oh, it’s my pleasure.
我能 我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, may I– may I speak with you?
一下就好
Just a moment?
你知道
You knew.
你知道我的连襟是缉毒局的人
You knew my brother-in-law was with the DEA.
我会调查所有和我合作的人
I investigate everyone with whom I do business.
这就叫做谨慎
What careful man wouldn’t?
他对我们 对我们的工作来说
He is not a problem for us,
并不是问题
for our business.
你来这儿
Your being here is–
你来这儿是想传达什么信息吗
Is this some sort of message?
我是来支持我资助的团体的
I’m supporting my community.
我和你一样 也要掩藏身份
I hide in plain sight, same as you.
满意了吗
Are we done?
不 不 听我说
No– No, listen, I–
我连襟遭到攻击的事
This attack on my brother-in-law–
我不明白
I don’t– I don’t understand it.
我不明白是什么意思
I don’t know what it means.
拜托了 如果你知道些什么
Please, if you have some knowledge
可以告诉我的话
that you could share with me.
我为我的家人感到担心
I fear for my family.
我保证他们会没事的
I’m sure they’ll be fine.
我听说那个幸存的歹徒
I am told the assassin that survived
受了重伤
is gravely injured.
我想他可能也活不久了
It’s doubtful he’ll live.
好了 说谢谢然后和我握手
Now thank me and shake my hand.
谢谢你 感激不尽
Uh– thank you. Thank you again.
别客气 怀特先生
You’re quite welcome, Mr. White.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
怎么了
What’s happening?
开始按压胸部
Starting chest compressions.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
-一 二 三 -要心跳颤动器吗
– One, two, three– – Defib?
没有理由 病人挺不住了
No reason. Patient isn’t insistently.
继续按压胸部
Continuing chest compressions.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
给我一升生理盐水
Give me a liter of saline wide open.
没有脉搏
I can’t get a pulse back.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
还是没有反应 一 二 三
Still nothing. One, two, three–
好了 停止按压
All right. Stopping compressions.
时间
Time.
八点四十三分
8:43.
死亡时间 晚上八点四十三分
Time of death. 20:43.
下地狱吧 你这个人♥渣♥
Burn in hell, you piece of shit.
你好 胡安
Yes? Juan?
我想你已经听到消息了
I assume you heard the news.
你的人死了 我听说了
Your man died. I heard.
很遗憾
It’s unfortunate.
是啊 很遗憾
Yeah, “Unfortunate,”
而且我还被联邦探员包围了
and meanwhile I have Federales surrounding my house.
你知道我在想什么吗 古斯塔沃
You know what I think, Gustavo?
我觉得一切都是你搞的鬼
I think you’re behind all this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!