刚听说他挺过来了
We just heard he came through?
是的 情况算是…较为乐观吧
Yeah, well, it’s, uh, you know, guardedly good news.
谢天谢地 这是好事
Thank God. I’ll take it. Yeah.
各位 这是汉克的连襟 沃尔特
Hey, guys, this is Hank’s brother-in-law, Walt.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.
我们在讲汉克的故事
We were just swapping Hank stories.
是吗 那可… 够说一整天的
Oh, well, that could… that could go on all day.
天知道 他的故事太多了
God knows, there’s a million of them.
这会儿…
Meanwhile…
那该死的人♥渣♥
Miserable piece of shit.
那逼开的枪
Guy who shot him,
还活着 就在楼上
the one that’s left, he’s up there,
打着止疼药
got the painkillers going on,
舒舒服服地躺在那
resting comfortably.
用的是纳税人的钱
Your tax dollars at work.
你该去看看汉克把那杂种弄成什么样了
You ought to see what Hank did to that bastard.
想看看吗
Want to see?
来吧 我带你去
Come on, let me show you.
可以吗
We can do this?
舒服吗 你个人♥渣♥
You comfortable, you piece of shit?
-抓住他了 -嗯
– You got him? – Yeah.
拉起来
Come on.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
进去
Come on!
不爽
No.
给你一个 你…
One for you and you– eh
你♥他♥妈♥终于来了
Finally. About damn time.
为什么没有制毒
Why isn’t there anything cooking?
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电♥话♥
Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone.
-接线员 -我是沃尔特·怀特
– Operator. – This is Walter White.
我帮你接过去
I’ll connect you.
我们有麻烦了 大♥麻♥烦
Yo, we got problems, big ones.
雷弗里德 感谢你的电♥话♥再次来电
Reverend, so nice of you to call…again.
快点开手♥机♥
Turn your phone on already.
我一定会查明情况的
You know, I will definitely look into that.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what. Why don’t I
我现在就用手♥机♥打给你
just call you right back on my cell phone.
好吗
Okay?
我叫你要等我
I told you to wait.
都不知道跟你说过多少遍了
I don’t know how many more ways I could say it.
是啊 混球 我一直在等
Yeah, dick, I was waiting,
然后那个阴森恐怖的闷头男来了
and then that creepy, quiet guy showed up.
古斯来了
Gus came by?
不是他 老兄
Not him, man.
显然我还不配和他见面
Apparently I’m not worthy of meeting him.
是另外一个 我够资格和他讲话那个
It was the other one, the one that I’m qualified to speak to.
然后他开始问我问题
Then he started asking questions, too,
问我为什么还没开始制毒
like why I haven’t cooked anything.
根据定额 我们明天该交货了
We have a quota. It’s due tomorrow.
你是真不管 还是什么
Do you seriously not care, or what?
因为那家伙 他有双死神之眼
Because that guy, he’s got, like, the dead eyes.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你记不记得我们和屠库在沙漠那次
Do you remember when we were out in the desert with Tuco?
你是说他用机♥枪♥顶着我的头那次
Oh, you mean when he put a machine gun to my head?
记得 有点小印象 怎么了
Yeah, I think that does ring a tiny bell. Why?
不是那个 他当时一直说
No. He kept– He kept saying
在说 有人要
that– that someone
从墨西哥来杀我们
was coming up from Mexico to get us.
你还记得吗 他说的是什么人
Do you remember? Now, who was that?
这和现在有什么鸟关系
What the hell has this even got to do with–
我记不清了 是…呃…
Look, I don’t know. It was, um–
他的堂兄弟
His cousins.
是不是 杰西 他的堂兄弟
Right, Jesse? It was his cousins.
是 堂兄弟
Yeah, cousins.
管他是谁 老兄 怎么了
Whatever, man. Why?
有消息吗
Any news?
还是老样子
No change.
好的 那个 我…
Okay. Well, I–
我不知道哪把牙刷是谁的 所以我…
I didn’t know whose toothbrushes were whose, so I–
我路上去了药房♥[兼售杂货]
I just stopped by the drugstore.
幸好有旅行装的 对吧
Thank god for travel sizes, right?
-谢谢 -没事
– Thank you. – Yeah.
我想去洗洗脸
Oh, I think I’m going to go wash my face.
不然我要疯了
I’m going crazy.
你去吗
Do you want to come?
好的
Yeah.
我买♥♥了糖
I got candy bars.
你是让我给你带这个吧
Is this what you were asking for?

Yeah.
我浏览了一下
Yeah, I– I skimmed through it.
好像挺有意思
Looks interesting.
是的
Yeah.
汉克叔叔送我的
Uncle Hank gave it to me.
讲什么的
What’s it about?
巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
Pablo Escobar,
八十年代的大毒枭
this big drug guy in the ’80s.
哦 我记得在新闻里看见过他
Yeah. Yeah, I remember seeing him on the news.
不过 这本书更多的是写那些调查他
Well, it’s more about the guys who investigated him
想将他绳之以法的人
and tried to bring him down.
其中就有缉毒局的 你知道吗
Some of them were DEA, you know?
汉克叔叔说值得被世人所了解
Uncle Hank said that they were worth learning about,
大家都知道巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
that everybody knows who Pablo Escobar is,
但没人知道那些抓住他的人
but nobody knows about the guys that brought him down.
我想我从没思考过这些
I guess I never thought about it.
他说书上对好人
He said that good guys
的描写用的笔墨永远没有坏人的多
never get ink like the bad guys do.
所以他给了我这本书
So he gave it to me.
觉得我应该读一读
Figured I’d read it.
我 我得去…
Uh, I– I need to–
-一会儿就回来 好吗 -好
– I’ll be right back, okay? – Ok.
不 我向你保证 我们很努力
No, I assure you. We are hard at work.
这一点绝对不用担心
Absolutely.
那么我可以期待着 明天按计划收到货了
So I can expect delivery by tomorrow as scheduled.
这个
Well, uh–
恐怕不行了
No. Unfortunately–
恐怕我们这周不能够
Unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to
按计划完成了
keep our schedule this week.
但不是因为偷懒
But not for lack of trying.
有什么情况我需要知道吗
Is there something I should know?
和你说个大实话吧
Well, to be completely honest with you…
盖尔真的害惨了我们
Gale really screwed us up.
当然不是故意的
I mean, not on purpose, of course,
但是他 他拖了我们的后腿
but he just– he set us way back,
到现在我们一直都在赶工
and we’ve been playing catch-up ever since.
还有 我不得不出去办点事
And I’ve had to be out running errands
好让我们达到预期目标
and trying to keep us on target.
有几样设备
Some of the equipment
校准出了差错 然后…
wasn’t calibrated correctly and–
其实都是些无聊的技术问题
Well, it’s just all very technical and boring,
但是请放心
but rest assured that–
我们会不遗余力地去做
that we will do whatever it takes.
我的全部精力都放在这上面
It has my total attention.
如有必要我们会周末加班
We’ll cook through the weekend if necessary.
下周前我们会给你做好四百磅
We will have 400 pounds for you by next week.
说话算数吗
I have your word on that?
当然
You do.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
谢谢你告知进展
Thank you for the update.
有消息了
Any news?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!