他身中四枪
They shot him four times.
上帝啊
Oh, Chirst.
霍莉呢
Where’s Holly?
我找了个临时保姆
I got a sitter.
你还好吗
Hey. How are you, huh?
-还不错 -是吗
– Fine. – Yeah?
你确定
Sure?
我没事 只是需要透透气
I– I’m fine. I just need some fresh air.
好吧
Okay.
让我来开门吧
Here. Let me get the door.
我自己来 我没事
I got it. I’m fine.
沃尔特 对吧
Walt. Hmm?
沃尔特 这位是特别探员马科特
Walt, this is ASAC Merkert.
沃尔特是汉克的连襟
Hank’s brother-in-law Walt.
你好
Hello.
我深表遗憾
I’m very sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you. Uh–
能告诉我们事发经过吗
Can you tell us anything or any details?
只知道汉克中了那两人的埋伏
Right now, all we know is two men ambushed Hank.
没有他们的身份记录
They didn’t have any I.D. On them.
可能是墨西哥侨民
Probably Mexican nationals.
纹身显示其与贩毒集团有瓜葛
Their tattoos indicated an affiliation with the drug cartel.
他们为什么要袭击汉克
Why did they attack Hank?
目前还不清楚
We’re not sure yet.
可能与汉克正在调查的案子有关
It could be in relation to an investigation that Hank was working,
也可能是向缉毒局示♥威♥
or it could be a message to the DEA in general.
他们手持斧头
They had an ax.
这个犯罪集团想要引人注目
The cartels tend to be dramatic.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
他们在哪里 我是说…
Where are they? I mean, did they–
汉克把他们都放倒了
Hank got both of them.
击毙了一个
He killed one outright,
另一个在楼上 在抢救
and the other one’s upstairs in critical condition.
你连襟这小子是硬汉
Your brother-in-law’s one tough son of a b—-
能干掉两个
to take them both out,
而且没有配枪
considering he didn’t even have his gun.
他没有配枪吗
He didn’t have his gun?
为什么汉克没有配枪
Why didn’t Hank have his gun?
玛丽 打人案件
Marie, the assault charge.
调查期间不得已暂停汉克的职务
I had to suspend Hank pending the investigation.
也就是说我没收了他的配枪
That means I had to take away his weapon.
这是标准程序 没有人…
It’s standard procedure. No one–
好了 给我听好了
Okay, All right. Listen.
如果你们一开始
If you would have all listened to him
就听他的
right from the start,
让他去抓那个小混混
and let him arrest that little degenerate,
他也不至于如此被动
he wouldn’t have had to take things into his own hands,
有配枪他就能保护自己
and he would have had a gun and defended himself.
玛丽 让我们…
Marie, let’s just–
别 让我…
No. Just–
这都是他们的错
It’s their fault.
他没有配枪
He didn’t have a gun.
亲爱的 这无济于事
Honey, this isn’t helping you.

You.
你算是什么搭档
What kind of partner are you?
你应该支援他的
You were supposed to back him up,
可你在哪里
and where were you?
那时候你在哪里
Where were you?
德州
Texas.
还有你
And you.
你应该保护你的探员
You’re supposed to protect your agents
而你却没收他们的配枪
instead of taking their guns,
不支持他们
not supporting them,
不支援他们…
not backing them up–
-玛丽 -当他们…
– Marie. Marie. – …when they–
亲爱的 过去坐下好吗
Honey, let’s just go and sit down, okay?
在他们给我滚出去之前 我哪里也不去
I’m not doing anything until these two get the hell out of here.
我是认真的
I mean it.
-非常抱歉 -走
– Sorry– – Go.
这里不欢迎你们
You are not welcome here.
这里不欢迎缉毒局的人
The DEA is not welcome here.
亲爱的
Honey.
来吧
Come on.
过来坐下
Come on. Let’s go sit down.
不只是他们
It’s not just them.
还有你 沃尔特
It’s you, Walt.
汉克在找的这个平克曼
This Pinkman that Hank was looking for–
如果不是你从他那买♥♥大♥麻♥
Hank would have never even heard his name
他根本不会知道有这个人
if you hadn’t bought marijuana from him.
玛丽
Marie–
你有想过吗 沃尔特
Do you ever think about that, Walt?
想过吗
Do you?
你有想过他这一切都是拜你所赐吗
Do you ever think about everything that you have put him through?
玛丽 别说了
Marie, stop.
你心烦
You’re upset,
想找人发泄
and you’re looking for someone to blame,
我可以理解 但不能怪沃尔特
and it’s understandable, but don’t blame Walt.
不是他的错
It’s not his fault.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
真的很抱歉
I’m sorry.
亲爱的 别 不要…
Sweetheart. No. No. No. Don’t–
没事的
It’s okay.
汉克他…
It’s Hank–
没事的
It’s all right.
好了 可以了
All right, you’re done.
下一位
Okay, next.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗 吗 吗 吗…
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.
杰西·平克曼登场了
Jesse Pinkman in the house!
我的天
Oh, my dear God.
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电♥话♥
Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone.
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电♥话♥
Walter White, please pick up a courtesy phone.
我们几时开工
Yo. We working sometime this year?
你到底在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
为什么打到这里来
Why are you calling me here?
打你手♥机♥ 直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
I tried your cell, and it went straight to voice mail.
我还能怎么联♥系♥你
How else am I supposed to get hold of you?
不要联♥系♥我
You aren’t.
都一整天了
Look, man, it’s been a whole day.
还得要悲伤多久
How long is this grieving process?
干脆让我打卡下班算了
Just put a clock on it for me.
我只想说我们是有安排的 对吧
All’s I’m saying is we have a schedule, right?
家人比你的安排重要
My family comes before your schedule.
哥们 又不是我安排的
Dude, it’s not my schedule.
我们是有责任的
We have responsibilities here.
到时候我自然会过来
I’ll get there when I get there.
随你便
You know what? Whatever.
我自己制毒
I’ll just cook on my own.
不行
You will do no such thing.
为什么不行
Why not?
作为新手
Well, uh, for starters,
你根本不懂怎么操作那些设备
you aren’t the least bit familiar with any of the equipment.
总有说明书之类的吧
There’s got to be some sort of manual, right?
我认识字
And I can read.
杰西 什么都别碰
Jesse, touch nothing.
行了 别把我当助手那样使唤
Yo, stop treating me I’m like your assistant.
我可不听你发号♥施令
I’m not your bitch to order around.
我们是合伙人关系
We’re partners.
知道吗
Remember?
坐着耐心地等我
I need you to sit patiently and wait,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!