你一个人在这等能行吗
Think you’ll be okay waiting here by yourself?
恩 不用管我
Yeah. Whatever.
先生 如果您要吸烟
Uh, sir, if you’d like to smoke,
请到远离大门20英尺的地方抽
you need to be another 20 feet from the door.
那你不知道把我推远点吗 贱♥人♥
So roll me further, bitch.
病人什么情况
What’s coming?
男 白人
Male Caucasian.
四十来岁
Early 40s.
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
血压70
BP is 70. 7-0 over palp.
脉搏140
Pulse 140– 1-4-0.
手臂脉搏微弱
Weak and thready at the brachial.
右肺无呼吸迹象
No breath sounds on the right side,
腹部僵硬
and the belly is rigid.
病人面部无血色并伴有严重出汗
Patient appears pale and diaphoretic.
有几处伤口
How many entry wounds?
发现四处 肩部和臀部 穿透伤
We found four– shoulder and hip, through and through.
右肺还有左下肺
Right lung and lower left quadrant,
无可见致命伤
no visible exit wounds.
给他2克氧气
Let’s give him 2 grams of oxygen.
-血红蛋白指数多少 -7.3
– What’s his hemoglobin? – 7.3.
我需要2个大号♥针头给他挂点滴
I need two large-bore IVs,
6单位O型血 阴性
6 units O-neg,
交叉血型还需要6单位
type and cross for 6 more units,
做个胸透和腹部平片
Chest X-ray and KUB.
通知手术室 我们马上就到
Notify the O.R. We are on the way.
一号♥手术室可以使用 抬进去放那
O.R. One is clear. Let’s put him in there.
杰西 不好意思 哥们 我迟到了
Yo, Jesse, sorry I’m late, man.
靠 哥们 瞧瞧你自己
Damn, brother, look at you.
简直一团糟
That’s messed up.
感觉怎样 还好吗
How are you feeling? You okay?
老实说
Actually…
我感觉好极了
I’m great.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我还以为一切进展顺利呢
I thought things were going pretty well.
我…
I–
我还以为我们相处得很融洽
I thought we were kind of simpatico,
知道吗
you know?
我还以为我们会成为真正的团队
We were becoming a real team.
不是 不是你想得这么好
Uh, not– not so much, no.
是因为那天的温度设定的问题吗
Is this about the temperature setting the other day?
我向你保证绝对不会再发生此类情况…
Because I can assure you that will not happen–
不仅仅是因为那个原因 盖尔
No, it’s bigger than that, Gale.
原因…要比那个严重得多
It’s– It’s– It’s much more than that.
能说详细点吗
Could you elaborate?
当然 当然可以详细点
Well, uh, yes, of course I could,
但我认为这种
but I don’t think either of us
长♥期♥的合作关系 对我们彼此都不太有益…
would necessarily benefit from a prolonged…
恩 就是这样
uh, yeah, so…
没错
yeah.
整间实验室都是我装配的
I set up the entire lab.
你不是说你喜欢这配置吗
You said you liked the configuration.
我的确喜欢
And I do.
至少大部分喜欢
For the most part.
你真的是一个很优秀的化学家
Look, you’re a fine chemist, really,
前途一片光明
with a promising future.
只是…我…
It’s just that– that I–
我们有点…
that– that we just have different…
不合拍 盖尔
rhythms, Gale.
就好比是…
It’s– It’s–
好比是我是古典音乐
It’s as if I’m classical
而你却更像是
but you are– are more…
爵士乐
jazz.
-爵士乐 -爵士乐
– Jazz. – Jazz.
对
Yes.
当然 爵士乐绝没有任何不对的地方
And God knows there is nothing wrong with jazz.
只不过 我需要的是…
It’s simply that I require–
古典音乐
Classical.
完全正确
Exactly.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
哥们 这地方太牛了
Man, this is the bomb.
你好啊 合伙人
What’s up, partner?
-难以置信 -这就是来代替我的吗
– I can’t believe this. – This is my replacement?
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
你好 我是盖尔 见到你很高兴
Hi. Gale. Nice to meet you.
你好
What’s up?
靠 我们早就该在几月前把那房♥车扔了
Damn, we should have ditched that RV months ago.
这里简直让人眼前一亮
It’s all, like, shining up in here.
不好意思 是不是还有什么没告诉我的
I’m sorry. I must be missing something.
我不是…不是故意要…
I don’t mean– I don’t mean to be–
-这 -我的天
– This– – No!
这完全没道理
…makes no sense.
那么…
So…
我想我们应该…
I guess this is–
我的老天爷
Oh, dear mother of God.
这完全是为了大局着想
This is for the best.
一周交200磅的货
200 pounds a week.
懂吗
Got it?
我的天
Oh, man! Oh!
怀特老师
Mr. White!
好了 有很多东西需要给你展示
Okay. There’s a lot to show you.
还有些新技术你要学的
Some new techniques to learn.
现在吗
What, now?
对 现在
Yes, now.
还有几天时间就要交下一批货了
We’ve only got a couple of days before our next batch is due,
我得让你跟上进度
and I need to get you up to speed.
很好
Right on.
我只是想问…
I’m just saying–
这下面的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥好不好
How’s the cell service down here?
根本就没信♥号♥♥
It’s nonexistent.
这里是隔离了的
We’re shielded.
有条紧急线路 来吧
There’s a hard line for emergencies. Come on.
这么说你还没和其他人说过话吧
So you haven’t talked to anybody today
当然 那位科学呆子老兄除外
other than, you know, Captain Nerd there.
怎么了
Why?
你那连襟
Your brother-in-law.
他怎么了
What about him?
-什么情况 -刚送来 毫无反应
– So what’s the story? – Upon arrival, he was unresponsive.
你来看一下 把伤口再暴露一点
Take a look. You getting some exposure on those wounds?
血压80
…blood pressure of 80.
2单位的生理盐水
2 units of normal saline.
情况很糟
We’ve got a bivalve mass.
他呼吸声很急促
He’s got breath sounds bilaterally.
这根大腿骨似乎全碎了
This femur feels like a wet bag of gravel.
另外一根也没好到哪去
The other one’s not much better.
鞋子给他脱掉
Let’s get those boots off.
看看有无脉搏
See if you get a pulse.
测个血压 或是做个踝肱指数检测
You get a blood pressure cup or an ABI?
血浆来没有
Where’s that blood?
先生 有什么事吗
Sir, can I help you?
是的 我…
Uh, yeah, I–
没事的 他是病人家属
It’s all right. He’s family.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽
Marie.
别担心 别着急
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
我也很难过
I’m so sorry.
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t know what to say.
他怎么样了
How is he?
不知道 他们不愿意透露
I don’t know. They won’t really tell us anything.
他还在手术中
He’s still in surgery.