现在这个
This whole…
对于盖尔的情况
Gale situation–
他就是不行
he’s– he’s just not working out.
是的 现在
Yes. Now.
听起来也许有点奇怪
It– It may sound unorthodox,
但我认为
but I think
我们的首选 最好的人选
our first– best option…
是杰西·平克曼
Is Jesse Pinkman.

Hello?

It–
不 听我说
No, look. Th-There’s–
我们之间有种默契
There’s a– a shorthand that exists between us–
有共同的经历
experience together
说实话 这种默契的程度
at a level that, quite frankly,
我和盖尔之间永远不可能达到
I– I’m just never going to reach with Gale.
听着 福林先生
Look, Mr. Fring,
我接受你的邀请时
when I accepted your offer,
说好实验室归我管
I was told the lab is mine.
我也最清楚该怎么管理它
And I know best how to run it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 是的 我会的 我会的
Thank you. Yes, I will. I will.
好的 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
听着 有事情告诉你
Listen, something’s come up.
我想是一次好机会
And, uh, I think it’s a good opportunity.
有个职位空缺
There’s been a job opening.
我需要个新的实验助手
I need a new lab assistant.
我已经为你干过了
I already did my time.
你干吗不去给你自己找只猴子
Why don’t you just go get yourself a monkey?
我不要猴子 我要你
I don’t want a monkey. I want you.
噢 老天 谢谢
Oh, gee, thanks.
没兴趣
Well, not interested.
我自己有事情做
I got my own thing going on.
想救你的蠢货连襟没门儿
Nice try saving your ass head brother-in-law.
我不是为这个而来 杰西
That’s not why I’m here, Jesse.
还有别的事
There’s more.
你将不仅仅是我的助手
It’s more than an assistant.
也是合作伙伴
Partners.
我们又要成为搭档了
We’ll be partners again.
一切照旧 五五分成
Split everything 50-50, just like before.
一人得一百五十万
$1.5 million each.

No.
我想你没听明白
I don’t think you heard–
我听得很清楚
I’ve heard you fine.
我说不
I said no.
让我理一下思路
Let me understand this.
你这是在拒绝一百五十万
You’re turning down $1 1/2 million.
我不是在拒绝钱
I am not turning down the money.
我在拒绝你
I am turning down you.
你明白吗
You get it?
我不想和你有任何瓜葛
I want nothing to do with you.
自从我遇见你
Ever since I met you,
我所关心的一切
everything I have ever cared about
全都没了
is gone…
毁了 废了 死了
Ruined, turned to shit, dead,
自从我和你–伟大的海森堡搅合在一起之后
ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg.
我感到空前的孤独
I have never been more alone.
我变得一无所有
I have nothing!
没人理我
No one!
懂了吗 什么都没了
All right? It’s all gone!
懂吗
Get it?
不 不 不
No. No, no.
你怎么会
Why–
你怎么会懂
Why would you get it?
你只要得到你想要的
What do you even care
你还关心什么
as long as you get what you want?
我说对了吧
Right?
你♥他♥妈♥根本就没在乎过我
You don’t give a shit about me.
你说我没用
You said I was no good.
一无是处
I’m nothing!
现在怎么又要我了
Why would you want me? Huh?
你说过我的毒是下等货
You said my meth is inferior, right?
不是吗
Right?
嘿 是你说我制的毒是垃圾
Hey! You said my cook was garbage!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老东西 去你的
Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!
你制的冰♥毒♥很好 杰西
Your meth is good, Jesse.
不比我的差
As good as mine.
是我
Yeah.
五五分
50-50.
是的 五五分
Yes. 50-50.
好吧
Okay.
合作伙伴
Partners.
太好了
Good.
通用痛苦程度评估表
这就是你想做的书面声明吗
This is the statement you want to give?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
汉克 你不必这么做
Hank, you don’t have to do this.
不 我…
No, I–
我要这样
I do.
我没事
I’m good.
那我们姑且认为
So we understand
如果我们这样写 你会签字
if we write it up like that, you’ll sign it.
事情就是那样的
That’s the way it happened.
我愿意承担后果
I accept the consequences.
介于上述事实
In the light of these facts…
从即刻起 你被停薪停职
As of this moment, you’re suspended without pay.
请交出警徽和佩枪
I have to ask you to hand over your badge and your gun.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
施拉德
Schrader.
等一会
Hold up.
什么事 长官
Yes, sir?
我想告诉你件事
I just want to tell you something.
但说清楚 你不是从我这儿听来的
And to be clear, you didn’t hear it from me.
我不想你空欢喜一场
I don’t want you to get your hopes up,
不过上面传下话来
but the word in the pipeline is
平克曼撤诉了
Pinkman isn’t pressing charges.
为什么
Why not?
谁知道呢
Who the hell knows?
也许你有个守护天使呢
Maybe you have a guardian angel.
事情有了好转
It went fine.
好转的意思…
Well, fine means what–
就是好转的意思 对
means what it means. Yeah.
我会
I’ll, uh…
等我到家了我会全部告诉你 好吗
I’ll tell you all about it when I get home, okay?
是的
Yeah. It’s–
是的 就是
Yeah, it’s just–
我也不知道 亲爱的 我就是觉得
I don’t know, baby. I just think–
我想我们可能没事了
I think we may be okay.
是的
Yeah.
好 我也爱你
Okay. I love you, too.
施拉德
Schrader.
你仔细听好
I need you to listen very carefully.
有两个人要来杀你
Two men are coming to kill you.
再说一遍
Come again?
他们正向你的车子走去
They’re approaching your car.
你有一分钟时间逃走
You have one minute.
不知道你玩什么把戏 滚一边去吧
I don’t get the gag, jerk off.
你什么人
Who is this?
他们就要来了
They’re coming.

Hello.
嘿 听…
Hey, Li–
嘿 格米 我是汉克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!