因为路况总是未知数
because traffic can be a wild card,
好奇的观光客之类
you know, rubbernecking and such.
意外的是 这种喜欢被人撒尿的女人
The surprising thing is women who like to get peed on
总是来自气候温暖的地方
always tend to be from the warmer climates.
总以为寒冷地区的女人
You’d think the ones in the colder zones
更可能有这种倾向
would be more inclined.
如果人体不能适应新环境
Maybe it’s a shock to the system
也许会休克
if the body’s not properly acclimated,
还是把这个问题留给聪明人去想吧
but, you know, I leave that for smart minds than me.
科学本身就是一个谜
Science is a mystery.
来瞅瞅
Well, take a gander.
价钱好商量
Prices are negotiable.
大批量购买♥♥有折扣
Buying in bulk gets you a discount.
这些小宝贝有特别优♥惠♥
I’m running a special on these little honeys.
空尖型子弹
JHPs. Hollow-point bullets,
当地人都把这些宝贝称作黑死病
known by the natives as Black Death.
看看吧 中意吗
Check it out. Huh. You like that?
太棒了 你会爱死它的
So sweet, you want to lick it.
镀镍铜锌合金外壳 黑拉巴洛克斯弹头
Nickel-plated brass casing, Lubalox coat for panache.
弹头六片利爪受到挤压会立马展开
Sucker has six razor claws that expand upon impact.
可以把你♥妈♥的♥脑袋撕个大洞
Shred your mama’s head like a cabbage.
拿着吧 免费
Keep it. On the house?
我废话说太多了
Anyhow, I’ve been windjamming long enough.
何不告诉我你们要买♥♥什么
Why don’t you boys tell me what you’re looking for?
你们想要什么 需要什么
What is you want? What is you need?
有什么可以效劳的
What can I do you for?
防弹衣
Vests.
防弹衣 当然 有的是
Vests? Hell, yeah, we got vests.
就在这里
Right here.
光滑舒适
Sleek, comfortable,
热粘合非交织凯夫拉尔纤维
thermally bonded non-interwoven Kevlar fiber.
阻挡子弹就像对着修女手♥淫♥一样舒服
Stop a bullet like a soft wank against a Quaker girl.
子弹就是穿不透
Just ain’t getting through.
轻吗
And lightweight?
太他妈轻了
Damn, so lightweight,
你根本感觉不到穿了它
you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
有用吗
They work?
屁话 当然有用
Sure as shit, they do.
没有它我绝不出门
I don’t leave home without it.
你♥他♥妈♥
What the hell?
你♥他♥妈♥把我肋骨弄断了 你个混♥蛋♥
You broke my freakin’ rib, you maniac son of a bitch.
不客气
You’re welcome!
盖尔
Gale.
你设的几度
What temperature did you set here?
那里吗 是…
There? That’s…
5号♥机 75摄氏度
Station Five– 75 C.
我说过85度
I said 85.
8-5
8-5.
我…我写下来的
I, uh– I wrote it down.
你说是75度
You said 75.
我写了
I– I wrote it.
那就是你记错了
Well, then you wrote it wrong.
那不是我说的 我说85度
That’s not what I said. I said 85.
一直是85度
It’s always been 85–
不是75 也不是95
not 75, not 95.
85 度
85.
这是化学 温度是关键
This is chemistry. Degrees matter.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
很好 你感到抱歉
Great. You’re sorry.
同时你酿造了50加仑的无用烂泥
Meanwhile, you’ve just brewed 50 gallons of useless sludge.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
倒掉 统统倒掉
Just dump it. Dump it all.
这一批都毁了
This batch is ruined.
你看上去挺帅
You look nice.
我像电视上那种天气预报员
I look like a TV weatherman.
来杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
我榨了些橙汁
I squeezed some orange juice.
要来一杯吗
You want to glass of orange juice?
不用了
I’m all right.
你打算怎么对他们说
What are you going to tell them?
你要这样告诉他们
Here’s what you’re going to tell them.
是他先攻击你的
He attacked you.
他先打我
He attacked me?
他抄家伙打你
He– he swung at you with something.
他…
He– he–
-打我 -他用管子打你
– swung at me. – … attacked you with a pipe.
管子
With a pipe?
一切发生的太快
It happened fast.
他拒捕
He resisted arrest,
你肌肉记忆本能反应
and muscle memory kicked in,
所以你被迫解除他的武装
and you had to disarm him.
肌肉记忆
Muscle memory.
是的 这种事经常发生
Yes. It happens all the time.
经过多年的训练
Years of training,
你的身体不假思索地做出反应
and your body acted faster than your brain.
你除了打他没别的选择
You had no choice but to hit him.
-你只有反击 -玛丽 玛丽 玛丽
– You had to fight back. – Marie, Marie, Marie.

No.
我不打算去撒谎
I’m not going to go in there and lie.
这是你和社会渣滓
It’s some lowlife degenerate
之间的较量
versus you…
你只是在履行自己的职责
Doing the job you’re supposed to.
为什么你行得端做得正
Why should you be the one who pays
反而要付出代价
for doing the right thing?
亲爱的 我做的不对
Oh, baby, it wasn’t the right thing.
我的职责不是这个
It’s not what the job is.
我应该比这做得更好
I’m supposed to be better than that.
现在你只犯了一个错
And you made one mistake.
不 不只是一个错 我一直
No, it wasn’t one mistake. I’ve been–
我一直以来都
I’ve been…
处在崩溃的边缘 你明白吗
…unraveling, you know?
我晚上再也不能安睡
I don’t sleep at night anymore.
我战栗
I freeze.
全身僵硬
I freeze up.
我的胸口发闷 无法呼吸
My chest gets all tight. I– I can’t breathe.
就是…
Just–
我恐惧不已
I panic.
自从塞拉曼加那件事开始就这样
Ever since that Salamanca thing.
屠库·塞拉曼加
I mean, Tuco Salamanca.
那个罪该万死的人♥渣♥
If ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes.
那件事改变了我
It changed me.
我似乎无力掌控
And I can’t seem to control it.
我虽努力抗争
I tried to fight it.
但后来又有埃尔帕索的事
But then El Paso.
可情况只是越来越糟糕
And it’s just gotten worse.
我对平克曼做出的事
What I did to Pinkman…
我不应该是那个样子
…that’s not who I’m supposed to be.
那不是我
That’s not me.
所有这些
All this–
所发生的这一切 我…
everything that’s happened, I–
我可以向上帝发誓 玛丽
I swear to God, Marie,
我觉得像是冥冥之中 要告诉我什么
I think the universe is trying to tell me something,
现在我终于
and I’m finally…
准备好要听了
Ready to listen.
我再也不是曾经的我了
I’m just not the man I thought I was.
我想我的警♥察♥生涯到头了
I think I’m done as a cop.
作出这个决定并不容易
Now, this is– is not an easy decision,
但是这是我必须作出的决定
but it is one that I have to make.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!