in the manufacture and distribution
苯基-2-甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
of phenyl-2 methamphetamine,
我们称之为蓝色冰♥毒♥
specifically what we’re calling the blue meth.
我跟踪他到废料场
I tracked him to a scrap yard
他在那藏匿了一辆80年代的野营房♥车
where he stored an early ’80s camper,an RV.
我坚信那是一处移♥动♥实验室 专门制毒的
While waiting for a warrant to search this vehicle,
在等待车辆搜查令的时候
which I believed to be a rolling meth lab,
我接到一个电♥话♥
I received a telephone call
说我老婆玛丽出了车祸受了伤
telling me my wife Marie had been injured in an accident.
听到这个消息
Upon hearing the news,
我离开了平克曼先生和他的房♥车
I left Mr. Pinkman and his vehicle
去我老婆那了
to tend to my wife.
到医院以后
After arriving at the hospital,
我才发觉那个急救电♥话♥是个骗局
I learned the emergency call was a hoax.
幸运的是 我的老婆没有受伤
My wife, fortunately, was unharmed.
所以我立刻回到了废料场
So I immediately went back to the salvage yard,
但是房♥车已经消失了
but the RV was gone.
很有可能是被就地销毁了
Most likely destroyed on site.
而就在这时
And it was at this point
你开车去了杰西·平克曼的家
that you drove to the home of Jesse Pinkman?
我们今天先谈到这里吧
I think we’re done here.
施拉德探员需要回家休息
Agent Schrader needs to get home, get some rest.
没问题
That’s fine.
只是确定一下
But just to confirm,
以美国宪法第五条修正案为庇护 采取避而不答
你是在行使你的避而不答权利吗
you’re taking the Fifth here?
是的 没错
Yeah. That’s correct.
好的 只是想给你们提个醒
Okay. Well, we just want to give you all a heads up.
平克曼先生正在起诉此事
Mr. Pinkman is pressing charges in this matter.
他已给出
He’s given a detailed version
整件事的详细经过
of events as he sees them.
毒枭之言可信吗
The word of a meth head.
我们了解他的过去
We know all about his history.
我们都非常清楚
We’re well aware,
但是他的毒性测试
but toxicology on Pinkman–
结果正常 他没有吸毒
his blood is clean, he’s not using.
据我们所知 他甚至拒绝服用医生
The kid is even refusing his doctor-ordered pain meds,
开出的止痛药
as far as we can tell.
那么…
So, um…
…接下来要怎么办
…where do we go from here?
会来几个司法部的人
A couple of gentlemen from OPR will come down,
可能是明天上午
probably tomorrow morning.
詹妮斯会另外安排的
Janice will give us an exact time on that.
你的人还将继续你的调查
And you men will be continuing your investigation,
那么…
so…
谢谢配合
Thanks for your time.
好的 我们…
Right. We just–
还有一件事
We need one more thing.
施拉德探员手部的照片 需要记录在案
Photo of Agent Schrader’s hands, for the record.
当然
Yes, of course.
如不介意 请撕掉绷带
Bandage off, if you would.
把手放在桌上就好
Um, on the table is fine.
平放在桌上
Flat on the table is fine.
一切都会好起来的
It’s all going to work out.
这些年来 你对他们已仁至义尽
You’ve been too good to them for too many years.
我想我们应该心照不宣
I hope it goes without saying
对外人绝口不提此事
that we’re not talking to anybody about this, okay?
好的
Okay.
玛丽 你告诉谁了
Marie, who?
有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
看来捞偏门的确很赚
I guess crime does pay.
你不是特地来羞辱我的吧
I don’t suppose you just came by to insult me.
当然不是 我们得谈谈
No. We need to talk.
汉克的事你听说了吗
You heard about Hank?
和这个杰西·平克曼有关的
About what happened with this, um, Jesse Pinkman?
我知道
Yes, I know.
不管汉克在调查什么
Whatever Hank was investigating,
他在找一辆房♥车
him trying to find an RV,
有没有可能
is there any danger
最终结果指向你
that could lead back to you?
怎么可能
No. Why would it?
这就是你来的原因吗
Is this why you’re here?
我是来和你谈谈汉克的
I’m here to talk about Hank.
如果平克曼控告他
You know what’s going to happen to him
你知道他会怎样吗
if this Pinkman presses charges?
汉克会一无所有
Hank could lose everything.
我想或许…
I thought maybe, um…
或许你能帮他
There’s a way you could help him.
怎么帮
How?
联♥系♥平克曼
Contact Pinkman.
劝他撤消控诉
Get him to drop the charges.
听着 斯凯勒 我不知道
Look, Skyler, I don’t know what kind of relationship
你是如何想像我和这个人的关系
you picture me having with this person.
我不是在要求你
I’m not asking.
他曾经…现在…
He was– He’s–
他不是我的朋友
He’s not my friend.
我们根本不…
I mean, it’s not as if we–
-我… -我们以前关系也不好
– I’m– – …were even close.
我没有强求
I’m not asking.
但你一定能和他说些什么
But there must be something you could say.
连试都不试一下吗
Isn’t it even worth a try?
汉克是你的家人
Hank is your family.
现在不是了
Not currently.
你说什么
What?
我说 现在不是了
I said not currently.
我上班迟到了 得走了
I’m late. I have to go.
你来了 我都开始担心了
Hello. I was starting to get worried.
车子有点问题
Car trouble.
那岂不是很郁闷
Oh. That’s a bummer.
下次你应该给我电♥话♥
You should call me next time.
我去接你
I’ll pick you up.
不用 今天怎么不♥穿♥凉鞋了
No, uh, no sandals today?
我想…
I just thought–
显得更专业点
a bit more professional.
一切都走上正轨了
Well, everything is on track.
蒸馏物好了 只需等到…
We got our distillate. Just waiting to–
把托盘准备好
Let’s get our trays ready.
要干净的 不能沾水
Clean, no moisture.
准备好了
Done.
那么…
Is our, uh…
溶剂过滤好了吗
Our solvent filtered?
我就猜到你会问
I thought you might ask that.
过滤好了
Done.
很好
That’s good.
很好
That’s good.
齐心协力 亲密无间 要的就是这效果
Hand in glove. That’s what we strive for.
你知道吗
You know,
这或许是一段伟大友谊的开端
this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
就是你们吗
So, you the gentlemen?
算你们找对人了 我有很多宝贝
Lucky you boys called me. I got a load to pick up.
我正在运点40口径的去孟菲斯城
I’m taking the 40 straight through to Memphis.
我可以出让15把左右
I could hammer it out in about 15,
但那里有位姑娘
but there’s a girl down there
叫莱妮或者罗莉 可能是弗兰
named Lainie or Lolly or something. Maybe Fran.
她有特殊的癖好
She’s got one of these fetish things–
喜欢被人撒尿
wants to get peed on.
希望今晚能见到她
You know I was hoping to see her tonight,
但她真的挺按部就班的
but she is really straight about.
要10点前睡觉
Wanted to get sleep before 10:00,
所以这次交易越快越好
so I want to wrap it up here ASAP

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!