…这里是私人住♥宅♥ 我不想被骚扰
…private domicile and I won’t be harassed.
听好了 平克曼
Yeah, I’ll tell you what, Pinkman.
管它是不是意外 我给你三秒钟时间
Probable cause or no, I’ll give you three seconds
滚出来
to get your ass out here.
1 2…
1, 2–
这里是我的私人住♥宅♥ 别骚扰我
This is my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed.
衰人
Bitch.
你要搜查令嘛 简单
Fine. You want your warrant?
我会让弟兄们送来
I’ll have my guys bring it out here
连同牢房♥一起送给你
and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow.
怎么样
How’s that?
我已经等了很久了 再等会也无妨
I waited this long. Wait a little longer.
维姬
Hey, Vicky.
对 施拉德
Yeah, Schrader.
我找Merkert 谢谢
Give me Merkert, will you?
我想…
You know, I say–
直接撞他 怎么样
I say we just ram him. All right?
我们…
I mean, we, uh–
发动车子
we– we start her up
直接撞烂他的破车
and just ram the shit out of his truck.
我们就能逃跑了
We make our escape. Right?
当然了 他会…
Yeah, he’d, uh–
他会一枪崩了我
he’d shoot me in the head.
他会崩了我
Yeah, he’d shoot me in the head.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do, man, huh?
我们…
What do we–
你想到什么了
What?
你是不是有办法了
Please tell me you got something.
对 是有个点子
Yeah, I got something.
是我
It’s me.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
是亨利·R·施拉德先生吗
Is this Mr. Henry R. Schrader?
对 你是哪位
Yeah. Who’s this?
我是阿尔伯克基市警署的伊莲·坦纳警官
Sir, this is Officer Elaine Tanner with the Albuquerque Police.
玛丽·施拉德是你的妻子吗
Is your wife Marie Schrader?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
我很遗憾地通知你
I’m sorry to inform you that
你妻子发生了汽车事故
your wife’s been in an automobile accident.
她正被送往Los Ranchos医疗中心
She’s being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center
即将抵达
and should be arriving there shortly.
她怎么样 情况如何
How is she? What’s her condition?
我并不是…
I don’t, um…
我不知道她的最新情况
have the most current information, sir,
希望你尽快前往那里
but I think you might want to get there as soon as possible.
你得给我加钱了
You’re going to have to start paying me more.
-玛丽 -我刚到家
– Marie? – I’m just checking in.
我打来问问
I’d love to have some idea
要不要我准备晚餐
of whether I should cook dinner or not.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
汉克 发生什么了
Hank? What’s up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!