What do I look like, the RV disposal people?
-你没计划过这种情况怎么处理 -没
– Did you not plan for this contingency? – No.
那你下次先计划好
Well, next time, plan for it, would you?
星舰进取号♥还有自毁键呢
The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.
-我的意思是 -够了 闭嘴
– I’m just saying. – Oh, Goss… shut up.
我的意思是 你看
I’m just saying, you know,
你摆弄工具这么在行
you’re good with tools and all.
为什么不发明个水动力车呢
Why don’t you invent a water-powered car, you know?
那样的话 就可以开着跑了
If you did that, you would be rolling in it.
套筒扳手递我
Socket wrench.
大号♥的
The big one.
怎么了
What?
你怕那些阿♥拉♥伯人
You scared of the Arabs?
你们疯啦 这车怎么能开出来
Are you out of your mind? Why is this out in the open?
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
他…他是海森堡
He’s… He’s Heisenberg.
能开吗 能开走吗
Is this drivable? Does it run?
能 我只是换个机油
Yeah, I was just changing the oil.
快换好
Well, finish it, quickly.
我们得把它擦干净开到沙漠里去
We’ll wipe it clean and take it out to the desert.
过来帮忙
Come here and help me.
等等 为什么
Hold up. What’s this about?
毒管局
The DEA,
毒品管制局
the Drug Enforcement Administration.
听说过吧
You’ve heard of them, haven’t you?
我知道你听过
I know you have.
他们知道这辆房♥车的事了
They know all about this RV,
现在正在找它
and they’re trying to find it right now.
我要它马上离开我的地盘
I want this off my property now.
不不不 我们得毁掉证据
No, no, no, no, no, we have got to destroy the evidence.
把它拆了烧掉 懂吗
We’ve got to rig this thing to burn. Do you understand?
不能在这 把这鬼东西弄走
Not here you don’t. Just get it the hell out of here.
听我说 我需要你帮助
Now, listen to me. I need your help, okay?
要是我完了 我们全完蛋
If I go down, we all go down.
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 我有更好的办法
All right, just… I know a better way.
我认识个人
I know a guy that’ll wipe
能让它从此消失 不问来由
this off the planet, no questions asked.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
那杰西怎么办
Hey, what about Jesse?
凉拌
What about him?
喂 是我
Hey, it’s me.
想听怪事吗
Wanna hear something weird?
听我说
Now, listen to me.
搞到地址 猴子 不管用什么手段
You get that address. Now, Badger, I don’t care how!
一定要知道他把车弄到哪儿去
You find out where he’s taking it!
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
打扰一下 你们吃好了吗
Excuse me. Are you leaving?
先生们 打扰一下
Excuse me, gentlemen.
座位是给消费的客人准备的
This booth is for paying customers.
辛西娅 没有关系
Cynthia, it’s okay.
我来处理
I’ll handle this.
有什么能效劳的吗
你心里清楚
等到日落
96 97 98 99 100
96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
要无法修复 明白吗
Beyond recovery, right?
-无法修复就是… -我知道
– Now, beyond recovery means… – I get it.
无法修复
Beyond recovery.
-完全消失 没有证据 -别担心
– Obliterated, no evidence. – Hey, don’t worry.
我们处理过之后
When we’re through with it,
整个车就这么大一块了 怎样
it’s going to be about yea big, okay?
然后用平板车运到长滩上
Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach,
再船运到太平洋对岸
ship it across the Pacific.
中国人会用它来做庭院里的家具
Chinese turn it into patio furniture,
你就放心吧
so… mind at ease.
你能再帮我个忙吗
Listen, can you do me a favor?
车没了我不太方便
I’m obviously going to need a ride.
能帮我叫辆车吗
Could you call a cab?
没问题 合作愉快
You got it. Pleasure doing business.
谢谢 我马上就来
Thank you. I’ll be right behind you.
我只是…
I just need to…
-你在这里干什么 -你问我
– The hell you think you’re doing? – Me?
它对我们两个来说都很重要
No, this is mine just as much as yours!
-你休想… -糟了
– You don’t get to just– – Oh, God. Oh, God.
又怎么了
What?
他们来了
God, they’re out–
怎么回事
What?
他在这里
He’s here.
你说谁
Who’s here?
别这样
Oh, no.
完了 这下完了
Oh, God. Oh, God.
是你引他过来的
You led him right to us.
该死
Shit.
平克曼先生 你还想加条拒捕的罪名吗
Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest?
你没意见我一定照做 我可不在乎
We’ll add it. No skin off my ass.
给你最后一次主动认罪的机会
Last chance to do it the easy way.
有搜查令吗
Got a warrant?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁啊 知道这辆房♥车的事吗
Who are you? What do you know about this RV?
我是这个场子的主人
Well, I’m the owner of this lot,
也就是说 你正非法入侵私人财产
which means you’re trespassing on private property.
说到那辆旅行房♥车 我看它是被锁上了
As far as the RV goes, seems to me it’s locked,
你却想破门而入
which means you’re trying to break and enter,
所以我再问一遍 你是有搜查令还是怎么的
so I say again, you got a warrant?
如果我惹了麻烦 那才需要搜查令
Well, I don’t need one if I’ve got probable cause,
“问题”先生
counselor.
无论车子停着或在干嘛
Probable cause usually relates to vehicles,
都很容易受损
is my understanding, you know,
这是我的理解 所以它才在这里
traffic stops and whatnot.
看到这些圆形塑胶的东西吗
See these round rubber things?
轮胎
Wheels.
这是一辆车
This is a vehicle.
这是一处住♥宅♥ 一个居所
This is a domicile, a residence,
根据第四修正♥法♥案
and thus protected by the Fourth Amendment
可以拒绝非法搜查
from unlawful search and seizure.
朋友 你何不离开一下…
Look buddy, why don’t you just go out and–
你有看到它开进这里吗
Did you see this drive in here?
你怎么知道它没坏
How do you know it runs?
你亲眼看到什么失德行为吗
Did you actually witness any wrongdoing?
在我看来 你出现在这里是为了…
It seems to me you’re just out here…
偷车里的东西
fishing.
就是到法庭上也没人会赞同这种行为
Don’t see that holding up in a court of law.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
过来看看
Well, look at these.
你觉得这像什么
What do those look like to you?
我觉得像是子弹干的
They sure look like bullet holes to me.
这个”住♥宅♥”曾经发生过交火事件
There was a firearm discharged inside of this “Domicile.”
要打赌有几个法官会认为
Willing to bet there’s a judge or two out there
这是意外 听好了
who’d see that as probable cause, but I’ll tell you what.
你应该向阿尔伯克基市警方报案…
Why don’t you call the Albuquerque police–
在你撕开胶布前
How could you have known that they were there
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
before you took off the tape?
你说什么
What?
在你撕开胶布前
How could you have known that they were there
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
before you took off the tape?
就这么说
Say it. Say it.
在你撕开胶布前
How could you have known that
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
they were there before you took off the tape?
里面说的没错
That’s right.
显而易见 这种情况有很多种可能
Probable cause needs to be readily apparent.
里面有人
There’s somebody in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!