你了解那个圈子
You know that world.
那才不是我要的生活
That is not what I signed on for.
我喜欢实验室
I love the lab.
因为这里充满魔力
Because it’s all still magic.
你明白吗
You know?
化学
Chemistry?
我的意思是 一旦失去那种…
I mean, once you lose that…
确实是 这里是有魔力的地方
It is. It is magic.
现在依然如此
It still is.
从始至终我脑子里不断回想着
And all the while I kept thinking
那个伟大的老诗人惠特曼
about that great, old Whitman poem.
“每当听到那博学的天文家”
“When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer.”
沃尔特·惠特曼
Walt Whitman.
我,,,我不知道这首诗
I– I don’t know it.
那算了吧
Uh, anyway…
你能朗诵它吗
Well, can you recite it?
可悲得很 我能
Pathetically enough I could.
好呀 那你念来听听吧
All right, well…
别不好意思 念吧 念吧
No, no, come on. Come on.
我真念了
Yeah?
“每当听到那博学的天文家
When I heard the learn’d astronomer;
每当那些证明 那些数据
When the proofs, the figures,
摆在我的眼前
were ranged in columns before me;
每当图啊表啊一一列出
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams,
要把它们加减乘除
to add, divide, and measure them;
每当坐听那天文学家
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer,
在演讲室里赢得满堂喝彩
where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
我便很快没来由的变得疲乏厌倦
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
只好起身溜出去
Till rising and gliding out,
一个人闲庭信步
I wander’d off by myself,
走在神秘湿润的夜气里
In the mystical moist night-air,
并时不时地
and from time to time,
在姣好的寂静中仰望星辰”
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
我承认 我是个书呆子
Yes, I am a nerd.
-太精彩了 -谢谢你
– Bravo. – Thank you.
来呀 平克曼
Come on, Pinkman.
你个鼠辈混球
You little rat busters.
别懒在屋子里 出来犯犯法
Get off your lazy ass and go break the law.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你还要不要回家了
Are you ever coming home?
玛丽 我在工作 行吗
Marie, I’m working. All right?
找到那辆房♥车了吗
Did you find it? The RV?
没 还在找
Nope. Working on it, so…
为什么不能直接逮捕他
Why can’t you just arrest him,
逼他招呢
make him tell you?
宝贝儿 这事没那么简单
It’s not that simple, baby.
有个东西叫宪法的
There’s a little thing called The Constitution.
宪法…
The Constitution…
我对天发誓 我真想把这小崽子…
This kid, I swear to God, I wish I just could…
是那个叫平克曼的吗
This is that Pinkman character?
就是他
That’s the one.
我能肯定那辆房♥车是他的
Positive the little bastard has got an RV,
只是不知道他藏在哪里
and I just don’t know where he keeps it.
只能等他自己露出马脚
Until he actually leads me to where…
我陷在这儿了 玛丽
or does something, I’m stuck here, Marie,
对不起
so… sorry.
那…不是旧事重提
Well, um… not to bring up ancient history,
我只是想到一个人 他可能会了解
but I for one can think of someone who might know something…
一点情况
possibly.
值得一试
It’s worth a shot.
是吗
Yeah?

Who?
《草叶集》 沃尔特·惠特曼 著

Hello.
喂 老兄 你好 最近怎么样
Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, how you doing?
汉克 什么事
Oh, hey, Hank. What’s up?
我不想打扰你
Listen, I hate to bother you.
只是…只问你一个问题
I just… I just, uh… I just have a quick question.
说吧
Oh, shoot.
我现在实在是 走投无路了
Now, I’m only asking you this because I’m at a, you know,
所以才求救于你
dead-end here potentially.
我在查一个案子
I’m working a case, and, uh…
听我说 你要知道 我是最不愿意
Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot
让你尴尬为难的
or make you uncomfortable.
汉克 有话直说吧
Hank, you could just cut to the chase.
当年你失踪了
Back when we lost you
我到处找你的时候
and I was trying to track you down
找到你以前的一个学生 杰西·平克曼
through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman,
向你交个底 我知道
now, you know that I know
当初你可能跟他买♥♥过大♥麻♥
that once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed.
汉克
Hank…
一点点而已 我不介意
Just a little, and I so do not care about that.
据我所知 你从没吸过 好吧
As far as I’m concerned, you never inhaled, okay?
照你的意思 我们有话直说
Like you said, cut to the chase.
你记不记得平克曼这小子有辆房♥车
Do you remember if this Pinkman kid ever had an RV?
就是休闲车
You know, a recreational vehicle,
温尼贝戈那种款式
you know, like a Winnebago-type deal,
棕黄条纹的
brown and beige?
问这干嘛
Uh, why?
这可说来话长
Well, it’s a long story,
总之据我分♥析♥
but I’m personally of the opinion
他现在不贩大♥麻♥
that he’s moved on from weed
直接卖♥♥晶体冰♥毒♥了
and graduated to selling crystal meth,
那房♥车就是他的移♥动♥实验室
using it as a rolling lab.
沃尔特
Walt?

Yo.
说话呀 怀特老师
What? Mr. White.
喂 我的大天才忙什么呢
Hey, how’s my favorite genius?
这电♥话♥安全吗
Is this a secure line?
这电♥话♥安全吗
Is this a secure…
自然 你怎么…
Yes, what’s with the…
你也好啊
Hey, hello to you, too.
我们有麻烦了 毒管局找上门了
Listen, we’ve got a problem, a DEA problem.
我在听
Okay, I’m listening.
我连襟 他知道房♥车的事了
My brother-in-law, he knows about the RV.
什么房♥车
What RV?
我们的房♥车
Our RV,
制冰♥毒♥的那个
the one which contains a meth lab,
里面到处都是我的指纹
which is covered with my fingerprints.
想起来没
Ring a bell?
想起来了 他知道多少
Okay, what exactly does “Knows about” Mean?
他找到车了吗 搜查了吗
Does he have it? Has he searched it?
没有 但他知道有这回事 他正在找
No, he knows it exists, and he’s trying to find it.
他已经查到杰西了
He has linked it to Jesse,
找到房♥车只是时间问题
and it’s only a matter of time before he tracks it down,
-所以 -所以赶紧把它处理掉
– So -So get rid of it.
你还不动手跟我说什么呢
What are you doing sitting here talking to me for?
最好就是 让平克曼去处理
Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it.
懂吗 你最好别沾边
Right? You don’t go near it.
不 听我说 我连襟他
No, no, listen, my brother-in-law,
正在监视杰西的房♥子 你明白吗
he is surveying Jesse’s house. Do you understand?
就是说他可能已经监听电♥话♥并装了窃听器
So he might’ve tapped the phones or bugged his house.
那就实施计划A
Plan A, then.
出发 在调查局之前找到那车
Go. Get to it before the Feds do.
具体怎么处理
And do what exactly?
怎么…
I mean, what…
怎么…把房♥车那么大个的东西
The thing… The thing is the size of a…
处理掉
it’s RV size.
我哪有本事让房♥车消失
I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear?
我又不是大卫·科波菲尔
I’m not David Copperfield.
你问我我问谁 我又不是处理房♥车的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!