我肯定你会欣然接受
I’m sure you’ll agree that’s fair.
就是笔施舍费
That’s charity, is what that is.
所有事都由我搞定
I do all the work.
他则无所事事 说长道短
He sits around on his fat a– judging people.
喂 喂 别火上浇油
Hey, hey, hey. Escalating.
够了
Stop.
大致就是这样
So here’s that,
但出了点小问题
but then there’s one small detail.
显然我们的联络人
Clearly a mistake was made
出了点状况
on the part of our mutual associate
他把杰西挣的另一半钱给了你
when he paid you half of Jesse’s earnings.
他显然还不知道
He must not have realized that you two
你们俩已经分道扬镳了
had come to a parting of the ways.
拿去 归你了
Take it. It belongs to you.
你♥他♥妈♥太对了 本来就是我的
You’re damn right it belongs to me.
我就知道你们俩客气着呢
I knew I could count on you boys to play nice.
快把我感动地泪流满面了
That’s– That almost brings a tear to my eye.
尽情享用吧 趁着年轻
Enjoy it. Spend it in good health.
这是你在这行的最后一桶金了
That is the last money you’ll ever earn in this business.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
好吧 我本不想讲清楚 杰西
Well, I hate to break it to you, Jesse,
但我们的联络人
but our mutual associate
只是利用你 找到我而已
was only using you to get to me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
正如你所见 他更需要有此专长的人
You see, he needs someone with expertise,
一个清楚他意图的人
someone who knows what he’s doing.
换句话说 他需要的是我
In other words, he needs me.
你是想说 你又开始制毒了吗
You’re telling me you’re cooking again?
正是
Yeah, uh–
该怎么向你解释呢
How should I put this?
我入伙了 你出局了
I’m in. You’re out.
沃尔特 等一下
Whoa, whoa, Walt, hold on there.
冒昧地问一句
Uh, what was the offer,
报酬是多少
if I may ask?
三个月 三百万
It’s, uh, 3 million for three months of my time.
你需要把这些钱洗白吧
What You’re gonna need that money laundered, right?
理所当然
I mean, of course.
我们之前怎么说的
What was our deal before?
17% 有点虚高
17 percent. That’s a shade high.
那就15%吧
Let’s settle on an even 15.
这个数不错
That’s a nice round number.
5%
5 percent.
-14%也很公平 -5%
– 14’s fair. – 5.
-13% -5%
– 13. – 5.
12% 看在以往情面上 12%
12. For old time’s sake, 12.
5%
5.
我是个通情达理的人 而且是短期合作
I’m a reasonable guy. It’s a short-term deal.
那就10%吧
10 even,
不能再低了 给我点面子
but I can’t go any lower and still respect myself.
-就5%吧 -这是怎么一回事
– 5. – What in the hell just happened?
你是我的律师 不是他的
You’re my lawyer, not his!
这就是现实 孩子
That’s the way of the world, kid.
弱肉强食
You go with the winner.
你以为这样就能让我罢手吗
You think this’ll stop me from cooking?
悉听尊便
Cook whatever you like…
继续加你的辣椒面或是其他垃圾
As long as it’s that ridiculous “Chili P” Or some other drek,
但别妄想用我的配方
but don’t even think about using my formula.
尽管放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Just try and stop me, bitch.
有事吗
Yes?
是奥尔特加夫人吗
Hi, there, uh, Mrs. Ortega?
是我
Yes.
你好 我是汉克·施拉德
Hi, I’m Hank Schrader.
毒品缉私局警员
I’m with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
我们正在调查一辆休闲车
We’re interested in an RV
是用你的名字和地址注册
that’s registered to your name and address.
你买♥♥过休闲车吗
Uh, do you have an RV?
我买♥♥过
I did.
但几个月前被偷了
It was stolen months ago.
被偷了
Stolen, huh?
对此我很好奇
Well, then I’m curious as to
为何失窃没有上报呢
why the theft was never reported.
在警局或是车管所并没有相关记录
I’m not seeing any records of it with the police or the DMV.
我没有时间
I just… didn’t get around to it.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
有了车 就能和家人
I mean it’s a– it’s a great way to get the family together
一起平价出游
for an affordable vacation.
所以车子丢了 你一定很心痛
It must’ve been quite a blow when it went missing.
确实如此
It was.
你觉得
Do you have any ideas at all
会是谁偷了车子呢
who might’ve taken it?
我不想看他被捕
I didn’t want him arrested.
他虽终日与坏人厮混
He ran with a bad crowd,
但本质不坏
but he was never a bad person.
我相信他会重新做人
I thought he could turn his life around.
你说的是谁 奥尔特加夫人
Who are we talking about, Mrs. Ortega?
我儿子
My son.
我真的很想和他谈谈
I’d really like to speak with him.
他去世了
He’s passed away.
两个月前被人枪杀
He was shot two months ago.
你儿子叫什么名字
What was your son’s name?
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
克里斯蒂安·奥尔特加
Christian Ortega.
他的绰号♥是康宝吗
Was his nickname “Combo”?
谢谢你的配合 感激之至
Thanks for this. I really appreciate it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!