别怪我老土 行吗
Just don’t go native on me, all right?
哦 对了
Oh, uh–
伙计
Hey, uh–
给你
Here.
知己知彼 百战不殆
Know your enemy and all.
好好打一仗 兄弟
Fight the good fight, brother.
我会的
I will.
有喝的吗
What have we got to drink around here?
你的直觉是对的
Your hunch was right.
还有一辆房♥车
One more RV.
车管所说注册没有续期
DMV said the registration wasn’t renewed,
之后他们意识到 这辆车要么注册成非运营车辆
but then they realized it was never filed
要么就是被销毁了
as non-operational or destroyed.
也没有警方的报告
No police report, either.
我现在真的不知道
I just don’t know
自己到底在干什么 明白么
what the hell I’m doing anymore, you know?
我好像被困住了
It’s like I’m paralyzed,
不论我采取怎样的行动
like if I take a step in any direction,
都会犯下一个严重的错误
I’m going to make a spectacular mistake.
天啊 我真想借酒浇愁
God, I could go for a glass of wine about now.
你想去…
You want to go to–
算了 别在意
Sorry, never mind.
不管怎么说 有个事
Anyway, breaking news is
我现在和我的老板上♥床♥
I am sleeping with my boss,
但我不知道为什么
and I don’t know why.
-哇 -是啊
– Wow. – Yep.
我撒谎了
That’s a lie.
我知道为什么
I do know why.
他是个有魅力的男人
I mean, he’s a lovely guy.
他是个很好的人
He’s– He’s a really good person,
但是我们并不会….
but, I mean, it’s not like we’re ever gonna–
不知怎么的 我自己也不能相信
Somehow, and I can’t actually believe it,
但我全家
but my entire family
都说我是…
sees me as some sort of–
我亲妹妹
my own sister,
我妹夫
my brother-in-law.
我那十多岁的儿子都说我是个婊♥子♥
My teenage son tells me I’m a bitch.
你让我告诉他真♥相♥
And you say tell him the truth.
告诉他 他爸爸是究竟是怎样的人
Tell him about his father,
我做不到
but I can’t…ever.
我怎么能
How could I?
现在和我上♥床♥的这个人
And this man that I’m seeing,
尽管我知道这不对
you know, as wrong as I know it is,
但我仍然要这么做
as much as I know I’m probably doing it
我想让沃尔特离开我
just to make Walt leave me,
一天中 这是唯一不令我
it is the only thing in my day
感到自己正在…
where I don’t feel…
正在…
like I’m…
沉沦的事情
drowning.
他知道你外面有男人的咯
So he knows about this other man?
知道
Yeah.
他会签离婚文件吗
So then he’ll sign?
沃尔特说他哪也不会去
Um, Walt says he’s not going anywhere,
所以
so that’s a–
这招对付我太管用了
that’s a really brilliant gambit on my part.
是啊
Yep.
聪明
Genius.
他把钱藏在家里
He keeps money in the house.
你丈夫 那个毒贩
Your husband, the drug dealer?
有多少钱
How much money?
我没数
I didn’t count it.
钱很重
It’s– It’s heavy.
都放在一个包里
The bag where he keeps it.
你是在求我让你花那笔钱吗
Are you asking my permission to spend this money?
不 天啊 不是
No. God, no.
不 我只是
I– No, I’m just, you know–
我不过是想谈谈而已
I’m just trying to just talk it through. That’s–
我得说明一点 在律师这做心理辅♥导♥
Let me just say that I’m half as qualified
可是双倍的价钱 一半的疗效
and twice the price of a therapist.
这没什么好讨论的 斯凯勒
There is nothing to discuss here, Skyler.
我只是陈述
I’m just saying, you know?
我们曾是夫妻
We have a history.
他还是孩子的父亲
He’s the father of my children,
可能他的所作所为
and maybe what he did, he–
是为了这个家 对吧
He did it for the family. Right?
好吧 动动脑子
Well, guess what.
这完全是胡扯
That is one enormous load of horse shit.
好吧
Okay.
我得简单为你说明一下
I’m going to spell this out as simply as I can for you.
你要是在那屋子
You are a fool
再多呆一分钟
to stay in that house
你就是一个大笨蛋
one minute longer.
他不走就你走
If your husband won’t leave, then you go.
你现在可犯了知情罪了
You are now an accessory after the fact.
会被判刑
You are culpable.
你 还有孩子
You, your children,
你们会一无所有
you could lose everything you own.
懂吗
Do you understand?
你不离婚
All courtesy of this criminal
就是在包容罪犯
you refuse to divorce.
我并没有嫁给一个罪犯
I didn’t marry a criminal.
但现在是了
Well, you’re married to one now.
我们再练习一遍
Hows about we run through this thing one more time,
特别是该由我说话的地方
especially the part where I do all the talking
你别插嘴
and you don’t say jack?
我就要插嘴
Oh, I’m going to say jack.
还要大说特说
I’m going to say plenty.
我们这是在互相较劲吗
What did we say about escalating, huh?
过去是谁为你擦屁♥股♥的
Who’s got your back here, hm?
是我 好了 这事我来搞定
Me. All right? I’m going to take care of things.
可你打算怎么让自己
Hey, what are the parameters
能够一直保持清醒呢
of this sobriety thing you got going?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你能吃安宁神吗
Can you take a Xanax?
我这儿有一抽屉
‘Cause I got a drawer full of them.
“脊椎神经医师”给我配的
I get them from my “Chiropractor.”
越南人 1米52
Vietnamese, 5 foot tall,
她能让你安眠到天亮
she adjusts you to completion.
她叫金玉霜
Her name’s Kim Nu Suong,
人如其名
as delicious as it sounds.
我该把她的名片给你
I should give you her card.
让这些玩意见鬼去吧
To hell with this.
让他进来
Send him in.
你好 沃尔特
Hello, Walt.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
请坐这边
Please, have a seat… here.
平克曼先生 你也请坐
Mr. Pinkman, if you will.
你来晚了
You’re late.
先生们 如果我们都已达成共识
Gentlemen, if we could come to some accommodation here now.
那么一切都将迎刃而解
There’s always a way to oil everyone’s lock.
这位年轻小伙
This young man
很善心地打算为你
is prepared to offer you
提供分红
a sweetheart of a deal doing precisely nothing.
是吗
Really?
他以后独自♥制♥毒所得
10 percent of all future profits
收益的10%归你
from his solo venture
你只需直接去信箱拿这笔钱就好
is money you get paid for walking down to the mailbox.
只管把它当成
Consider it a gesture of respect
对于你目前所做的贡献
for your valuable contributions
而表示的一份心意吧
to the business thus far.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!