她刚喝完一整瓶
She’s already finished an entire bottle,
但看起来还很饿 后来她睡着了
but she still seemed hungry. Than she fell asleep.
我想等她醒来后再给她喝一瓶
I was thinking I’d give her another when she wakes up.
好的好的 当然可以
Yeah– yeah, yeah, absolutely.
没问题 把宝宝养的白白胖胖的
Absolutely. Fatten that baby up.
我会的
Will do.
恩 就这些吗
Um…was that it?
你在哪里 在工作吗
So where are you. Are you at work?
是的 我正在工作
Yeah. Yeah, I’m at work.
我不能讲太久
I– I shouldn’t be much longer.
有什么事吗
Is that okay?
你知道我很爱这个小小粉♥嫩♥宝贝
You know I love my little Pookums.
我想 今后的18年
You can leave her with me for the next 18 years
都可以由我来照顾她
as far as I’m concerned.
太好了
Great.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thanks, Marie.
你…确定没有问题了吗
Are you– Are you sure you’re okay?
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetie, what is it?
告诉我吧
Come on.
是汉克
It’s Hank.
他怎么了
What about him?
我不知道 该如何与他交流
I don’t know how to talk to him.
我不知道还能和他说什么
I don’t know what to say to him anymore.
我不知道…
I don’t know how to–
自从埃尔帕索…
Ever since El Paso–
可能更早…
Ever since maybe before…
是的
Yeah.
天知道他在那里到底遭受了什么
God knows he went through a lot down there.
同事就在他眼前被炸死
People blown up right in front of him,
血溅得到处都是
blood everywhere,
上个星期
and last week
埃尔帕索说想要他归队
El Paso said they want him back.
然后呢
Yeah?
他没有答应 史蒂芬·戈麦斯会顶替他
He’s not going. Steve Gomez is going in his place, and…
我也不清楚自己的想法
I don’t know how I feel about that.
留在这里他肯定更安全 不是么
Well, he’s certainly a lot safer up here, isn’t he?
当然 但我希望他一切平安
Of course, and I want him safe.
我不知道他想要什么
I can’t tell what he wants.
他从来不向我提起
He won’t talk to me.
他几乎不回家
He hardly even comes home.
没日没夜的工作
He works all day, all night.
几乎不吃东西 也不怎么和我说话
Barely eats, barely speaks to me.
就好像有什么东西把他掏空了一样
It’s like something’s eating him away from inside.
他变了
He’s just not the same.
变了很多
He’s not.
直面死亡 人会改变很多
Facing death, it changes a person.
肯定是这样 你觉得呢
It has to, don’t you think?
我猜你也注意到沃尔特的变化了
I guess you’ve notice a change in Walt.
请进
Please.
这是什么地方
What is this?
你的新实验室
Your new lab.
天啊
My God.
钍氧化物
Thorium oxide…
用作催化剂床层
for a catalyst bed.
看看这反应器尺寸
Look at the size of this reaction vessel.
怎么会有1200升这么大的容积
Why, that’s got — that’s got to be 1,200 liters.
你 你
Where– Where–
你怎么知道如何把这些组合在一起的
How did you know how to put this all together?
有像你一样的高人相助
I had excellent help, as will you.
为这可筹划了好一阵子
Quite a lot of planning went into this.
我看也是
I would say so.
楼上的洗衣房♥
The laundry upstairs–
我经营多年了
I’ve owned it for years.
每周都会收到
It receives large
大量洗涤剂之类的东西
chemical deliveries on a weekly basis, detergent and such.
完全不惹人怀疑
There is nothing suspicious about it,
当然 我的手下
and my employees, to be sure,
都训练有素 值得信赖
are well-trained, trustworthy.
空气过滤系统是最新进的
The filtration system is state-of-the-art.
它只会排放出干净无味的蒸汽
It will vent nothing but clean, odorless steam,
就和普通洗衣房♥的蒸汽一样
just as the laundry does,
排烟管道也是一样的
and through the very same stacks.
我每周需要200磅[约92千克]
I need 200 pounds per week
这样才能维持这里的开销
to make this economically viable.
当然 只要你完成每周的任务
You would choose your own hours, of course,
你可以自己安排时间
come and go as you please
想来就来 想走便走
so long as the quota is met.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还是不同意
The answer is still no.
我已经做了一系列错误的决定
I have made a series of very bad decisions,
不能再继续错下去了
and I cannot make another one.
你为什么做了那些决定
Why did you make these decisions?
为了我的家庭
For the good of my family.
那么那些决定就没有错
Then they weren’t bad decisions.
沃尔特 男人应该做什么
What does a man do, Walter?
男人要挣钱养家
A man provides for his family.
但这勾当让我失去了家庭
This cost me my family.
只要你的孩子在 家就在
When you have children, you always have family.
他们就是你最关心的 是你的责任
They will always be your priority, your responsibility,
作为男人 就要养家糊口
and a man– a man provides.
就算他不被理解
And he does it
不受尊敬
even when he’s not appreciated
甚至不再被爱着
or respected
他依然要这么做
or even loved.
他就这么担起一切 毫无怨言
He simply bears up, and he does it…
只因 他是男人
because he’s a man.
要不要随便吃点
Any chance we could grab a quick bite?
街角的泰国菜馆很不错
Thai place around the corner’s pretty good.
我真的得回家了
Um, I really gotta head home.
好吧 那改天吧
All right, rain check, then.
她说那是豆腐
She said it was the tofu.
不管怎么说 她真可爱
Whatever. She’s still cute anyways.
晚饭很棒 妈妈
Uh, great– great dinner, Mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我能离开一下吗
Um, can I be– can I be excused?
做作业还是玩游戏
To do homework or to play videogames?
我能一心二用
I can multitask.

Yeah.
去吧
Go ahead.
你想抱抱她吗
You want to take her?
是啊
Yeah.
说点什么 安迪 快点
Give me something, Andy. Come on.
房♥车被焊进了一栋房♥子的后面 真经典
Welded onto the back of a house. Wow, that’s classy.
天啊
Christ.
好的好的 谢谢
Okay. Okay, thanks.
喂 詹妮斯 詹妮斯
Hey, Janice. Janice.
最后一辆吗
That the last one?
抱歉 汉克 车管所注册的就这么多
Sorry, Hank. That’s all DMV had–
一共29辆注册在新墨西哥州的80年代房♥车
29 early ’80s Bounders registered in New Mexico.
你能再核对一遍吗
Could you check again?
现在么
Now?
派对完了我再弄行吗
Can I do it after the party?
詹妮斯 我…
Janice, I’m–
我彻底歇菜了
I’m dead in the water here.
好吧 我会再核对的
Okay, I’ll check.
谢谢
Thanks.
格米 小鸟要出巢了
Gomie, time for the little bird to fly the nest, huh?
他们真是选对了人
They got the right guy for the job,
尤其是要和那些墨西哥人打交道
specially since the bean-speak comes natural and all.
想知道西班牙语里”去死吧”怎么说吗
Wanna know how to say “Get bent” In Spanish?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!